WoF 2010: Team South Africa

Great round ... big thanks to Clad and James for helping out;)

You are now adopted South Africans:yay:

Here are some of the globals we got:

Well done everyone, next year we come back even stronger:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Nice... the support had a good run today :D thanks to everyone that helped out... next year we will have to come out in force :laugh:

Thank you Team South Africa for a valiant attempt to get through, but this year the scores weren't with you. I look forward to your continued presence in the Tournament for years to come.

It may interest you to know that the WoF will become a year-round fixture from this Tournament onwards; Keep your team together, recruit and polish your tactics, as Friendly Matches, Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

Thanks again for a nice effort,

Hurrikane

Thank you Team South Africa for a valiant attempt to get through, but this year the scores weren't with you. I look forward to your continued presence in the Tournament for years to come.

It may interest you to know that the WoF will become a year-round fixture from this Tournament onwards; Keep your team together, recruit and polish your tactics, as Friendly Matches, Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

Thanks again for a nice effort,

Hurrikane

Cool m8, sound great;)

I also totally agree, this year was sort of a test for us and we can only do better in the future:wtg:

Tbh, did not think we would make it this year ;)

In the future we will organise earlier, try get more of a support again and hopefully have got an ATH by then so can upgrade the gear :D

Thanks to all from SA (the those who helped) with this year attempt at WOF, it was great fun and glad got to meet all of you in-game :yay:

Wof 2014

hey saffers
lets get this together

if u still ingame and wanna help TEAM AFRICA
add name to the list
link to follow:

lets hope we do better this year
:)

slip

Back