WoF 2010: Team Wales

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
Welcome to the WoF

This is the recruitment thread for Team Wales. Please register for Team Wales by including:

--Your full avatar name.
--Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself.
--Anything the team should know about you, including availability.

wales_320609.jpg

Last edited:
So far we have :

Captain : Angel Spike Sunny
Tree It Zephyr
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
Nysser xentric Hithsage
Jaxon Blackjack Crowley
zedon raptor lepplin
Naleen Atren Wild
Cedrick Lem Wales
Solcar Pricey Lazroc
Fire Firemaiden Starter
Octavius Octo Laurin
Anthelion Ant Reece
Zumilass Zumii Krasnoyanii
Sapphyre MJ Tundra
Michael Mick Mickl
seb bas johnson
Axle Axe Drannor
Lewis Redwolf Dixon
Praug Praugster Redbear
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Kitty Kitty Fire

oggi.gif

Last edited:
oggi.gif

Can we make our own thread? Kinda hard to update OP when it aint one of us...

oggi.gif

Can we make our own thread? Kinda hard to update OP when it aint one of us...

Look on the bright side: by creating this thread RJ has implicitely taken that responsibility on himself :D

P.S.
Vote for Captain: RC (you've done such a marvelous job in previous times I'm sure we couldn't manage without you!)
Role: Support
About me: Main change since last year is even less control of my schedule. Might also be useful to know that due to the upgraded gfx of VU 10 I can no longer tell other avatars apart as they all look the same white blobs. Not too big of an issue as most of the time they don't even render so all I have to go by is a colored dot on the radar.

Full avatar name - Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
Vote for Captain - Angel Spike Sunny (Safara)
Preferred position - Not tellin :naughty: ;)

Full avatar name - Angel Spike Sunny
Vote for Captain - Graham Henry
Preferred position - Not in front of RC's gun

Nysser xentric Hithsage

Spike for cap

position = reclined and/or support

Last edited:
Full Avatar Name - Jaxon Blackjack Crowley
Vote For Captain - Spike or RC either one is fine but if I had to chose I reckon Spike because he's a Bloody 'ard Bloke....
Prefered Position - Curled up on the bottom shelf of Kitty's refrigerator, drinkin all her Beer!!!! :yay: Failing that, wherever ya'll can use me.

Yeah, I know.... I'm not Welsh. I do have my own inflatable sheep tho.... Does that count?

Blackjack :cowboy:

:yay: Yay Bj's here :yay: Welcome to team Wales :D

Bj you can join the Wales WoF private forum thingy, just go to group memberships and find us :D

Full avatar name: zedon raptor lepplin
capn spike
preferewd position: on the end of a can of Beer

We need some more Welsh peeps names here :yay:

Full avatar name - Naleen Atren Wild
Vote for Captain - Alien (if he turns up) or Rockchick.
Preferred position - Next to Rockchick / Support. I'm new and this would be my first WoF.

Full avatar name - Naleen Atren Wild
Vote for Captain - Alien (if he turns up) or Rockchick.
Preferred position - Next to Rockchick / Support. I'm new and this would be my first WoF.

Thanks Nuron :yay:

Full Avatar Name - Jaxon Blackjack Crowley
Vote For Captain - Spike or RC either one is fine but if I had to chose I reckon Spike because he's a Bloody 'ard Bloke....
Prefered Position - Curled up on the bottom shelf of Kitty's refrigerator, drinkin all her Beer!!!! :yay: Failing that, wherever ya'll can use me.

Yeah, I know.... I'm not Welsh. I do have my own inflatable sheep tho.... Does that count?

Blackjack :cowboy:
Ok I wanna support my country but wanna be with my soc mates.....what to do, what to do?
Bj i hope you like Stella :)

Ok I wanna support my country but wanna be with my soc mates.....what to do, what to do?

I dont know what to say to you hon, Wof is about fighting for your country, thats not to say that we wouldn't love to have you with us.

So the choice is yours.........And who is Stella? :dunno: ;)

:hug:

Why not do both then?

One of the lovely things about WoF is that support is unlimited and does not require any prior enlistment. Simply show up on the day and join one of the support teams.

Last year the Wales and Eudoria teams had more or less the same members in most matches :laugh:

Yeah Kitty... you won't find me in the WoF much. But you will in the FoF.

Having said that, there will probably be a night where we will lend an hand on support, and that will be lent to Wales, the land where i wish we could live.

Stinky:yay:

...Wales, the land where i wish we could live.

Stinky:yay:

I thought you said you wanted to move to Canada!!!:mad:----"Stinky...big cheese-eating liar, purveyor of prevarications to unsuspecting Canucks----oh, the SHAME!!!:silly2:

BAAAAA humbug, I am Stella, King of Beers and regular protester against cruel sports to sheep and "why another bridge into Wales"

Sorry Stella :D

Have you met Kitty? Cos she knows you :laugh:

Our mountains are prettier that your Ghana. Yours just exist on postcards and have been photoshoped.

I really must get out there one day....

I thought you said you wanted to move to Canada!!!:mad:----"Stinky...big cheese-eating liar, purveyor of prevarications to unsuspecting Canucks----oh, the SHAME!!!:silly2:

Well lets look at the stastistics....

Summers spent in Wales - 3

Summers spent in Canada - 0

Sorry hon you know I love you :hug: but look to the numbers ;)

I'm dying to be in this team.. but... i got a feeling i don't have the peds to do it, can someone give me a ball park figure of the likely cost of participating?

and btw.. i wanna be a pure F$%&$G killer!!! grr, not a fapper or anything else :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dying to be in this team.. but... i got a feeling i don't have the peds to do it, can someone give me a ball park figure of the likely cost of participating?

I cant hon sorry, we are all in the same boat right now.

Put your name down for Wales, then you can join as and when you can get the peds together, you dont have to be in for all the match and many support matches have smaller mobs that require less peds spent on them...

There is a place for you to join so please do :)

Well lets look at the stastistics....

Summers spent in Wales - 3

Summers spent in Canada - 0

Sorry hon you know I love you :hug: but look to the numbers ;)

LOL! Bless hon but what immediately came to mind when I read your post was, "He's been there, he's done that! Time for a new adventure!!!"

Hell, I did it:

Summers spent in Wales(Shell Island and it was only 4 days ;) ) - 1

Summers spent in Canada - 51

lol, talk about numbers! :laugh:

edit: Is it ok to mention that I was a Sticky Toffee virgin before I went to Wales?

Last edited:
LOL! Bless hon but what immediately came to mind when I read your post was, "He's been there, he's done that! Time for a new adventure!!!"

Hell, I did it:

Summers spent in Wales(Shell Island and it was only 4 days ;) ) - 1

Summers spent in Canada - 51

lol, talk about numbers! :laugh:

:laugh: I cant beat that :ahh:

I cant hon sorry, we are all in the same boat right now.

Put your name down for Wales, then you can join as and when you can get the peds together, you dont have to be in for all the match and many support matches have smaller mobs that require less peds spent on them...

There is a place for you to join so please do :)

Ok :) i aim to be part of the full thingymajig, and now again it's just hit home how crap my PC is so i can't actually commit right now anyway..... :/

(insert face palm picture here)

.. i'll keep my eye on the thread

Back