***WoF 2011 CALENDAR***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
***WoF 2011 CALENDAR***
Here's the much thought-through and condensed schedule of events for WoF 2011.

As someone pointed out, it used to take 6 months of every year. This was too long.

So this is what we have now. A few less gaps, a new need for flexibility in attendance.

JANUARY & FEBRUARY: Recruitment, Captaincy decisions,
Main 12 submitted by February 26th

MARCH:

Stage 1: Qualifier A: Surf n' Turf: Saturday 5th/Sunday 6th

Stage 2: Qualifier B: MetalonMetal: Saturday 19th/Sunday 20th

APRIL:

Stage 3: Group Stage A: The Killing Fields.

Round One: Saturday 2nd/Sunday 3rd

Round Two: Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th

Round Three: Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th

MAY:

Stage 4: Group Stage B: Die TI Die

Round One: Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th

Round Two: Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th

Round Three: Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd

JUNE:

Stage 5: Semi-Finals: Seek and Destroy: Saturday 4th

Stage 6: 3-Way Grand Final: Saturday 18th

Start Points to be announced/Start Times to be arranged before each match as in previous years.

Any questions please post here.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
this looks good hurrikane:) looking forward to begin this years WoF

Chillbanan

Me likes:)

I am very much looking forward to WOF again!! :cheer:

Team Benelux is sooo gonna rock :boxer:

So busy during MM and xmas missed your post Hurrikane.

Gratz and looking good

Jung

Condensed format looks good. Out of curiosity, will the hunts still remain 3h long, or is that changing as well?

Can't wait for a new season :)

Benelux FTW :yay:

Condensed format looks good. Out of curiosity, will the hunts still remain 3h long, or is that changing as well?

3 hours still seems to be the best length. 1 hour to get started, 1 to get stuck in and 1 to panic in:)

Hurrikane

JUNE:
Stage 5: Semi-Finals: Seek and Destroy: Saturday 4th

Any questions please post here.

Hurrikane

Can you move this date please? Coz it's the BD of my RL-avatar :-(

Can you move this date please? Coz it's the BD of my RL-avatar :-(

I'm not sure if that is sufficient reason to tell upwards of 100 people they have to pick a different day.

If you like I could put it to the teams......

Not serious were you? (Maybe the B'Day will bring luck on the day, or can be held in the other 70% of the day?)

:)
Hurrikane

I'm not sure if that is sufficient reason to tell upwards of 100 people they have to pick a different day.

If you like I could put it to the teams......

Not serious were you? (Maybe the B'Day will bring luck on the day, or can be held in the other 70% of the day?)

:)
Hurrikane

Yep ... I was joking of course ;-)

But I am pretty sure I will be part of this WoF-day in any kind ... **big grin**

In april and may it looks like matches 3 weekends in a row without break.

Did I read something wrong or is it so? 3 Weekends in a row can be a bit tough, and it can be risky if MA releases a new planet or FPC is trying to fit in landgrab/eomon spring migration. Not to mention that it will be really hard work for the judges! (For rest of us it's just 3 hours but the judges are spending the entire day out there.)

I just have the feeling that 3 weekends in a row might cause some hunting fatigue the last match before the "break".

Lars Sebra
I agree with aia !
01-26-2011 21:56aia
In april and may it looks like matches 3 weekends in a row without break.

Did I read something wrong or is it so? 3 Weekends in a row can be a bit tough, and it can be risky if MA releases a new planet or FPC is trying to fit in landgrab/eomon spring migration. Not to mention that it will be really hard work for the judges! (For rest of us it's just 3 hours but the judges are spending the entire day out there.)

I just have the feeling that 3 weekends in a row might cause some hunting fatigue the last match before the "break".

hmmm Hunting fatigue in team Sweden? More chance for team Benelux! :tux:

Benelux never gets tired! We just drink a lot of Red Bull shots before the fight! (or coffee depending of the time of the match) :shots: :lift:

Question is if our pedcards survive this:)

BTW. When will we hear what to hunt our first match? Would love to do some scouting!

shouldn't someone edit first post?

Last edited:
Back