WOF 2011: Team AMETHERA

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
sigpic20824_2.gif

Citizens of Calypso !

It's time for the WOF 2011 and once again, people from calypso are rallying to be part of so called "national teams" to compete in this competition. But what are nations, why should we listen to the call of country flags from planet earth ? Have we not left earth to come to calypso to live in freedom and peace, out of the reach of the corrupt world on planet earth ?

Remember your destiny and why you are here on this planet !!!

So when you join this competition, make up your mind, and join a team that truly represents your new home and your beliefs!!! As a citizen of Calypso there are only two continents that you can compete for, Eudoria and Amethera!!! And what will be your choice ? Eudoria is for the small and weak, it's the safe heaven on this planet... Real Soldiers live and hunt on AMETHERA !!!

If you call AMETHERA your home, join our ranks !!! If you want to fight for the glory and honour of your home soil, fight for TEAM AMETHERA !!!

ametheraneedsu.jpg

Want to join? Then Sign up and leave the following info:

- Your full ingame Avatar Name
- Your HP and highest Hit and Dmg
- The name of the person you want to have as Team Leader and Co Team Leaders ( 2 Co Team Leaders )
- Whether you want to be in Main or Support Team
- Anything Else you want to add

TEAM AMETHERA Status update:
--------------------------------------------
Main Team:
Larios Semai Niva
Elias hudson Kosh
JJ Ony Matrix
Andrzej RADDIM Banaczek
April Raven Phoenix
Michael Ketch Arcanum
Nasty Grecu Centurion
Hubert Sniqs Zycinski

Support Team:
Jakob JackFree
Targen Tatch Farbauti
Jen Sea Lady

Last edited:
WOF Signup

- Your full ingame Avatar Name

Larios Semai Niva
- Your HP and highest Hit and Dmg

131 ( I think ) 42 and 38
- The name of the person you want to have as Team Leader and Co Team Leaders ( 2 Co Team Leaders )

Can do the organising part if you want, otherwise I suggest Lykke and Kosh ( they have not yet signed up but I hope they will ;)

- Whether you want to be in Main or Support Team

Can do mains, happy to do support as well

- Anything Else you want to add

Apis hunter with Vigi, Ghost, Jag setup with 6As or 5Bs

I will fight for sweet home Amethera!

HP: 141

Pro Level: 40 Prospector (Also 40 BLP Sniper if the prospecting doesn't help...)

Gear: Apis+Dante, Martial, various plates

Vote for leaders: Semai and Lykke if they are up for it.

Role: Main or support, where I am needed.

Hope to see all the old Ametherians and some new ones on the field :)

Reporting for duty:

HP: 133
Pro Level: 41 Hit/39 Dmg
Gear: Apis, EWE 41 Tier 2, Martial, Ghost, Vigi, 5B, 6A etc
Vote for leaders: Semai, Lykke, Kosh
Role: Main or Support... doesn't matter.

I would love to participate although I am having trouble playing (PC issues). Please sign me up and I will try to get my gear squared away on time.

Full name: Jakob JackFree Freelancer
HP: 132
Hit: 43 DMG: 36
Gear: Ghost, Vigi, Martial, various plates
Team Leaders Semai, Lykke, and Kosh

Role: I prefer the support team at this point

Anything Else you want to add:I can't prospect my way out of a wet paper bag... :D

Cheers :beerchug:

Need some help ? :) I Join In :))

Andrzej RADDIM Banaczek
195 HP
BLP Dmg - 67 / Laser DMG - 67
BLP Hit - 67 / Laser Hit - 67
DOA Foeripper, Geotrek Felis, Rutuba, Supermacy, MOD FAP
I wanna help Amethera Brothers :)
Play For Fun ;-)

Last edited:
This needs a BUMP !!! :laugh:

I'm in! :D

HP: 152
Dmg/hit: 51 (ranged laser/laser pistoleer)
Gear: Martial, Vigi, Gremlin + Isis hl15/korss h400
Role: main or support

It seems, that only high skilled colonists have signed, all capable to join the main team.

So, I,m only a humble colonist, who is willing to join and fight for Amethera on a little bit higher level, as I have done last year (no global:ahh:)

If you want me for support: I will sign in.

Name: Targen Tatch Farbauti
Hit: 26
Dmg: 25
HP: 108
Weapons: the best one I can use is cb24, amp: cause
Armor: Ghost or Shogun, 5b and 6a plates

My vote:Semai and Kosh (both helped me very much last year) Lykke, ...would be nice to meet you :)

This is in serious need of a B*U*M*P

I'm in for Amethera this year! :yay:

Michael Ketch Arcanum
153 hp
49 laser pistol
Apis, X1, HL 14/15, Marber, various amps, armor, and plates

I can team Main or Support

Semai, Lykke, Kosh for leaders :cool:

Last edited:
We should organize a warmup hunt. How about this Saturday, or the next?

And we also need a private forum (oh Lykke... where are you?), how do we get one of those?

Might be a bit short notice for this WE but we could target next WE.

Sorry people, I'm not even on Calypso anymore and I'm not sure I can afford the WOF hunt this year either :(

I'm sorry to let you down, but I know you will manage. In case I WILL come down and I WILL be able to afford it, I will tell - and then I will either (if it's still time) join Team or if not, support.

:)

And Kosh, I can quickly make you a private WoF forum on Entropiaplanets.com - just let me know ^^

Kosh can monitor Entropiaplanets but we will get a Private Forum on PCF too soon. ;)

Sorry to hear you woant participate Lykke :(

oh bad news for us Lykke :(

/.../ we will get a Private Forum on PCF too soon.

Wait, what? PCF finallygranted the team a private WoF forum?? Neat :laugh:
Yup - I'm up for a warmup hunt soonish.

Wait, what? PCF finallygranted the team a private WoF forum?? Neat :laugh:
Yup - I'm up for a warmup hunt soonish.

Well, Hanne said yes and I am waiting for it to be set up...

I will try to set a warmup date at some point. Hoping we can recruit some more people ;)

Team amethera status update: 12/01/2011

TEAM AMETHERA STATUS UPDATE: 12/01/2011

Main Team:

Larios Semai Niva
Elias hudson Kosh
JJ Ony Matrix
Andrzej RADDIM Banaczek
April Raven Phoenix
Michael Ketch Arcanum

Support Team:
Jakob JackFree
Targen Tatch Farbauti

I have a few more people Lined up but I don't want to put their names on the list myself just yet. Please keep these applications coming !!!

Jen Sea Lady
HP: 123
BLP Sniper: lvl 38 going on 39 soon
Vigi, Ghost, plates, Marber

I'm for support much as I can my time zone of GMT +8 might be difficult.

Keep it coming guys!! And Ladies, of course.
This year will be a blast!

Bump for Amethera :wtg:

Come fight for your REAL home.

I own a small apartment on Amethera-Continent........and I don,t want to see Amethera reflaged :) ( flag discussion :rolleyes: )

Let,s fight and have fun!

Targen

This deserves a B*U*M*P

I am waiting for feedback from Hanne regarding a new private forum for Team Amethera. Will update when I get more info.

Hi Ametherians,

The WoF Team Amethera Subforum is now open for use. :yay:

You should be able to apply to the user group by going to User CP -> Permission Groups and click "Join Group". After that Semai can approve you.

Please everyone sign up to the forum as soon as possible so we can start planning.

Its not to late to join Team Amethera, so invite all your friends to come join the fun :)

Cya soon
Kosh

This needs a BUMP ;)

Please register in the Amethera Sub forum as indicated by Kosh :wtg:

We are still looking for Support people or main team.

Make sure you support the right team for you !!! :wtg:

Hello Team Amethera and welcome to WoF 2011.
***Very Important WoF 2011 Information***
***Registration Information***
***Moblist Included***
***TimeSlot Information***
***All Teams must read***

There’s been a slight change to the schedule. The Qualifying Stages (1+2) have been dropped for this year. We are still keeping to the calendar, so we start a little later.
I'm also having huge issues trying to make stuff bold etc... so the rest you'll just have to imagine as wonderfully set out:)

The first match you will play will be in the first Group Stage Stage Three It will be the first of two 1-on-1 matches on the same Moblist. These will take place on April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One) and April 16th/April 17th (Round Two).
Predicted FAQ: Yes, we’re still calling it Stage 3 even though it’s now the first one. It keeps things simple.All Registered teams will be seeded into drawn groups before the first hunts on April 2nd/April 3rd. (This post in your Team Thread only means you are waiting to be Registered; Unless you have declared your Main Team you are not Registered.)

Declaring your Main Team:
If you have not done this, please Post your Main Team List (Up to 12) on the first page of your Team Thread on this Subforum, AND send the team list to myself by PM.
This MUST be done by February 26th. Stragglers will be reminded but if you know someone who needs to know, tell them.
If you have done this, no need to do it again or PM me. (This is what happens when you copy/paste a letter to lots of people to save time) Thank you for your promptness (Talking to you, France; first team to sort things out this year).

If you need to add members to make the Main Team up to 12, then this can be done at any time up to one week before the first Match. If you need to change any of the 12, before and after the first match you must give 7 days notice, during which time the change will be scrutinised.

Seeding will be done using the results of the previous year. The plan is for six groups of three, with the top two scorers in each group going through to Stage 4. Teams will be assigned to groups in the following way; High Scorer/Middle Scorer/Low Scorer (as much as is possible). So we’ll have the underdogs aiming to grab second, the mid-level teams trying to retain their place or even worry the high scorers, who have to do what their name suggests to keep their place… should work ok.
New teams formed since last year will be given Low Scorer seeding as we have no knowledge of their scoring potential.

But as a treat to make up for these last-minute changes, I can reveal the Moblist that you will be dealing with. It’s a little bit different, a little bit the same, and as with all good Moblists, includes pain in the @$$ mobs as well as ones people like to kill.
As you take on your opponents in the two 1-on-1 Group Stage matches of Stage 3:[size=”5”] The Killing Fields[/size], you will have to be very nasty to the following:

[size=”5”]WoF 2011 Stage 3 Moblist

Main Team:

Ambulimax- Dominant and Above ; 10 points

Proteron- Any Maturity ; 9 points

Atrax- Any Maturity ; 8 points

Ambulimax- Guardian and Below ; 7 points

Armax Bull- Any Maturity ; 6 points

Armax Cow- Any Maturity ; 5 points

Support:

Argonaut – Hunter and Above ; 4 points

Formicacida – Any Maturity ; 3 points

Daikiba – Any Maturity ; 2 points

Argonaut – Raider and Below ; 1 point

Bonus Mob:
(Scores once per Nation per Hunt)

Legionnaire (Any Generation) – 25 points

Main Team size: Up to 4.
Support: Unlimited, Scoring (basic) Capped at 150

All Bonuses (Variety, Loot, HoF, Susan, ATH, Sweep, Win) apply as described in the Rules.

[color=”Darkred”]Predicted FAQ: Yes, the Sweep does involve both sexes of Armax. As always, the Sweep is ‘One of every score on the Moblist’.[/color]

Date: April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One), April 16th/April 17th (Round Two)

Start/Finish Point: Chugs’ Hideout, Eudoria. All Main Teams should reach here in good time and alert a Judge to their presence.
[/size]

[size=”6”]Timeslots:[/size]​

Please rate the four timeslots in order of suitability and PM me your preferences AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. First come, first served with the more popular slots. We will do our best to accommodate your needs but can only fit 6 teams into each slot.

All Times are Calypso Time.

Match 1:

Saturday April 2nd

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 3rd

09:00, 13:00

Match 2:

Saturday April 16th

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 17th

09:00, 13:00

Each match will be scored individually and then the two scores added to give the teams a Group Stage Total.
As stated before, the top two scorers of each Group will go through to Stage 4.

So there’s something to think about for a few weeks; feel free to post practice-run scores and strike fear into your opponents

In the event of more than 18 teams registering, there will be a short elimination hunt (one-off) between all first-time attendees. Details will be posted if this occurs and all teams involved will be notified. This would happen towards the end of March. At the moment we expect 18 teams.

Thanks to our Sponsors for WoF 2011:

Stage 3:
Hunting N8 (Proteron)
Einstein (Atrax Beach)
Toad (Atrax Park)
Qetesh (Ambulimax, Armax)
Addz (Formicacida)
Fed Solo (Daikiba)
Stage 4:
Deathifier (Treasure Island and more)

All of these generous people have agreed to donate a portion of any Tournament profits to the WoF 2011 prize fund. They will also endeavour to supply the best spawns you need to get the points rolling in. Please consider their Land Areas when deciding where to hunt.

Increased sponsorship this year looks like making the SCAR prizes a bit special; the more you score, the better your reward. The SCAR will take place during Stage 4 as usual.

So there you go, that’s the drama of the WoF to come.
Will Team America (F@ck Yeahhhh!) make it a record-breaking 3 wins? Will Australia finally rock the Final? Will Eudoria beat Amethera in revenge for last year? Will Rockchick ever forgive me for dropping the Robot Stage? Turn up and see! Feel free to judge too, all hands welcome.

On a personal note, it’s great to see so many people, veterans and first-timers, signing up for WoF number five; I’ve had a lot of fun running it the last few years and it’s nice to see people still enjoying it. I’m hopeful the delayed start will give me time to get some internet sorted out and I can be on the ball with it this year, but if I can’t, I have had some lovely offers of help and have no worries that the WoF won’t run as smoothly as ever (!). I hope you all have the time of your lives and get whatever victories you seek. Thank you for your support of this, EU’s biggest event. Lock n’ load for WoF 2011.

Hurrikane

This means we qualified to the next round :wtg: wtg team :silly2:

Looks like a fun mob-list for the first (or third if you will) round :yay:

Wohoo :yay:
and a splendid moblist!

Nice Moblist indeed, very doable !!!

Time slot registration as per the below:

All Times are Calypso Time.

Match 1:

1) Saturday April 2nd

21:00

2) Saturday April 2nd