Info: WoF 2011: Team Australia

Hi Jung,

Thanks.
The link is failing for me:
PlanetCalypsoForum Message
dudelbug, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Cheers

Danny
Sorry mate Sent you on a goose chase :)

Thanks Jod for setting it right

il be up to get involved this year.

Aim SNiPeR Boom

Black Angels Evolution.

Great mate! yours name in. Welcome :yay:

As per below and Jod's post if not already done apply to join the Private WoF Forum with your details as per copy below from original post

Apply for registration in the private WoF forum.

To do so leave your basic details in this thread Full Avatar Name and Society will be fine for now.
You can enter more details in the Aussie Forum and be allocated a position.

Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join
WOF Team Australia.

:bump: Bump :bump:

:yay::yay::yay: Aussie Aussie Aussie :yay::yay::yay:

Well, someone informed me at the meet it was about time I signed up for WoF .... so here I am :

Crissy Reporting for pew pew

Well, someone informed me at the meet it was about time I signed up for WoF .... so here I am :

Crissy Reporting for pew pew

Great Crissy

If you havent already as per original post

To do so leave your basic details in this thread Full Avatar Name and Society will be fine for now.
You can enter more details in the Aussie Forum and be allocated a position

Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join
WOF Team Australia.

This is the site

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...Team-Australia

Cheers Jung

Good luck Australia :)
May the best team win :yay:

Howdy and reporting for duty.
Will update details in private forum.
Thanks,

Indica:)

Ahhh WoF, always great fun blasting things to itty bitty pieces with my fellow Aussies and friends :)

It seems the Aussie WoF forum being used is the same one from last year, is this correct?

- Deathifier

Howdy and reporting for duty.
Will update details in private forum.
Thanks,

Indica:)

Ahhh WoF, always great fun blasting things to itty bitty pieces with my fellow Aussies and friends :)

It seems the Aussie WoF forum being used is the same one from last year, is this correct?

- Deathifier

Welcome and glad to see you back as well D. Details updated on recruitment post on the private forum see

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...read.-And-heaps-of-stirring-shite-kicking-etc

Wof 2011

Sign me up MAXI

Sign me up MAXI

Great Maxi, added :D

At top of this page Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join WOF Team Australia. You ill be added by one of the mods

locked and laoded ready to go

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:yay:Just a bump for the Aussies:yay:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

First round is getting close and plenty of space for Australian Recruits.​

Those that have joined already ask around your socs and friends. You will be suprised how many people are just waiting for that little extra invitation.​

Newbies ubers. There is a spot for everyone.​

Come and meet fellow Aussie woffers. Make new friends and alliances. A great time is had by all.​

Hello Team Australia and welcome to WoF 2011.
***Very Important WoF 2011 Information***
***Registration Information***
***Moblist Included***
***TimeSlot Information***
***All Teams must read***

There’s been a slight change to the schedule. The Qualifying Stages (1+2) have been dropped for this year. We are still keeping to the calendar, so we start a little later.
I'm also having huge issues trying to make stuff bold etc... so the rest you'll just have to imagine as wonderfully set out:)

The first match you will play will be in the first Group Stage Stage Three It will be the first of two 1-on-1 matches on the same Moblist. These will take place on April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One) and April 16th/April 17th (Round Two).
Predicted FAQ: Yes, we’re still calling it Stage 3 even though it’s now the first one. It keeps things simple.All Registered teams will be seeded into drawn groups before the first hunts on April 2nd/April 3rd. (This post in your Team Thread only means you are waiting to be Registered; Unless you have declared your Main Team you are not Registered.)

Declaring your Main Team:
If you have not done this, please Post your Main Team List (Up to 12) on the first page of your Team Thread on this Subforum, AND send the team list to myself by PM.
This MUST be done by February 26th. Stragglers will be reminded but if you know someone who needs to know, tell them.
If you have done this, no need to do it again or PM me. (This is what happens when you copy/paste a letter to lots of people to save time) Thank you for your promptness (Talking to you, France; first team to sort things out this year).

If you need to add members to make the Main Team up to 12, then this can be done at any time up to one week before the first Match. If you need to change any of the 12, before and after the first match you must give 7 days notice, during which time the change will be scrutinised.

Seeding will be done using the results of the previous year. The plan is for six groups of three, with the top two scorers in each group going through to Stage 4. Teams will be assigned to groups in the following way; High Scorer/Middle Scorer/Low Scorer (as much as is possible). So we’ll have the underdogs aiming to grab second, the mid-level teams trying to retain their place or even worry the high scorers, who have to do what their name suggests to keep their place… should work ok.
New teams formed since last year will be given Low Scorer seeding as we have no knowledge of their scoring potential.

But as a treat to make up for these last-minute changes, I can reveal the Moblist that you will be dealing with. It’s a little bit different, a little bit the same, and as with all good Moblists, includes pain in the @$$ mobs as well as ones people like to kill.
As you take on your opponents in the two 1-on-1 Group Stage matches of Stage 3:[size=”5”] The Killing Fields[/size], you will have to be very nasty to the following:

[size=”5”]WoF 2011 Stage 3 Moblist

Main Team:

Ambulimax- Dominant and Above ; 10 points

Proteron- Any Maturity ; 9 points

Atrax- Any Maturity ; 8 points

Ambulimax- Guardian and Below ; 7 points

Armax Bull- Any Maturity ; 6 points

Armax Cow- Any Maturity ; 5 points

Support:

Argonaut – Hunter and Above ; 4 points

Formicacida – Any Maturity ; 3 points

Daikiba – Any Maturity ; 2 points

Argonaut – Raider and Below ; 1 point

Bonus Mob:
(Scores once per Nation per Hunt)

Legionnaire (Any Generation) – 25 points

Main Team size: Up to 4.
Support: Unlimited, Scoring (basic) Capped at 150

All Bonuses (Variety, Loot, HoF, Susan, ATH, Sweep, Win) apply as described in the Rules.

[color=”Darkred”]Predicted FAQ: Yes, the Sweep does involve both sexes of Armax. As always, the Sweep is ‘One of every score on the Moblist’.[/color]

Date: April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One), April 16th/April 17th (Round Two)

Start/Finish Point: Chugs’ Hideout, Eudoria. All Main Teams should reach here in good time and alert a Judge to their presence.
[/size]

[size=”6”]Timeslots:[/size]​

Please rate the four timeslots in order of suitability and PM me your preferences AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. First come, first served with the more popular slots. We will do our best to accommodate your needs but can only fit 6 teams into each slot.

All Times are Calypso Time.

Match 1:

Saturday April 2nd

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 3rd

09:00, 13:00

Match 2:

Saturday April 16th

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 17th

09:00, 13:00

Each match will be scored individually and then the two scores added to give the teams a Group Stage Total.
As stated before, the top two scorers of each Group will go through to Stage 4.

So there’s something to think about for a few weeks; feel free to post practice-run scores and strike fear into your opponents

In the event of more than 18 teams registering, there will be a short elimination hunt (one-off) between all first-time attendees. Details will be posted if this occurs and all teams involved will be notified. This would happen towards the end of March. At the moment we expect 18 teams.

Thanks to our Sponsors for WoF 2011:

Stage 3:
Hunting N8 (Proteron)
Einstein (Atrax Beach)
Toad (Atrax Park)
Qetesh (Ambulimax, Armax)
Addz (Formicacida)
Fed Solo (Daikiba)
Stage 4:
Deathifier (Treasure Island and more)

All of these generous people have agreed to donate a portion of any Tournament profits to the WoF 2011 prize fund. They will also endeavour to supply the best spawns you need to get the points rolling in. Please consider their Land Areas when deciding where to hunt.

Increased sponsorship this year looks like making the SCAR prizes a bit special; the more you score, the better your reward. The SCAR will take place during Stage 4 as usual.

So there you go, that’s the drama of the WoF to come.
Will Team America (F@ck Yeahhhh!) make it a record-breaking 3 wins? Will Australia finally rock the Final? Will Eudoria beat Amethera in revenge for last year? Will Rockchick ever forgive me for dropping the Robot Stage? Turn up and see! Feel free to judge too, all hands welcome.

On a personal note, it’s great to see so many people, veterans and first-timers, signing up for WoF number five; I’ve had a lot of fun running it the last few years and it’s nice to see people still enjoying it. I’m hopeful the delayed start will give me time to get some internet sorted out and I can be on the ball with it this year, but if I can’t, I have had some lovely offers of help and have no worries that the WoF won’t run as smoothly as ever (!). I hope you all have the time of your lives and get whatever victories you seek. Thank you for your support of this, EU’s biggest event. Lock n’ load for WoF 2011.

Hurrikane

Thanks for the update Hurricane,I should have the team into you in the next couple of days.

Team Australia for 2011

Myself as Team Captain...Jod jod Ekul

Main Team...

Tabitha Tabby Swan
Max Marmac Power
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
F1ngers ShiityLiLMongo Throatgash
Cidel Mulga Fastro
Xaphod Xaph Beeblebrock
Max Power Voltage
Maxine Maxi Evans
Durakk Jung
Cypherman Cypherman Cypherman
Chris Chaps Chappell
Michael Browny Davill

As per PM sent to Hurricane.

The Dirty Aussie Dozen

I had to do it Jod:laugh:

Bah click on the link for some Yank kitch:)

And a more low down dirty stickin' dozen you've never met....except for Maxi,She's quite nice :silly2:

The Draw! + Stage 3 Match Information

Here are the results of the WoF 2011 Stage 3 Draw.
Teams were first seeded as High, Middle or Low seeds, according to last year’s performance; then three draws were conducted for positions 1,2 and 3.

Group 1:
Team France
Team Italy
Team New Zealand

Group 2:
Team Australia
Team Portugal
Team The winner of the mini-Qualifiers (Estonia or Rocktropia or any new teams)

Group 3:
Team BeNeLux
Team Finland
Team Denmark

Group 4:
Team England
Team Canada
Team Eudoria

Group 5:
Team Sweden
Team Wales
Team South Africa

Group 6:
Team DACH
Team Scotland
Team Amethera

The Stage 3 Schedule: Your next two hunts.

April 2nd/3rd:
France v New Zealand
Australia vs Winners of the Mini-Qualifier
BeNeLux vs Denmark
England vs Eudoria
Sweden vs South Africa
DACH vs Amethera

April 9th/10th:
Italy vs New Zealand
Portugal vs Winner of the Mini-Qualifier
Finland vs Denmark
Canada vs Eudoria
Wales vs South Africa
Scotland vs Amethera

April 16th/17th:
Italy vs France
Portugal vs Australia
Finland vs BeNeLux
Canada vs England
Wales vs Sweden
Scotland vs DACH

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and agree to timeslots for each of your two matches. Those playing the winners of the Mini-Qualifiers will not know who they face until the match on March 19th; the rest of you have a month to organise, and no excuses.

PM me as soon as you have agreed a time for each match and Judges can be arranged for you.

I apologise for the change to the calendar (I had said only two weekends in April would be used in this Stage) but each team still only has two matches to achieve their Stage Total (The combined score from both their matches).

The two highest-scoring teams in each Group will progress to Stage 4.

Main Teams MUST be finalised and PM’d to me NO LATER than March 19th.
If you do not have 12 Main Team members, don’t worry; the rest can be added with 7 days notice before each hunt.
Any changes afterwards need to be agreed by myself, and also must be announced 7 days before any hunt the new players will take part in.

Moblists and Stage rules are up, the dates are up, the Groups are up….

….Lock n Load.

Oh, and good luck.

Hurrikane

:bump::bump::bump:

:yay: Common Aussies must be heaps of you out there that need to chew up some peds for the Aussie Support:yay:

WoFfle Cone!

I would like to join even if I can't spell my own username :/

Great:D

At top of this page Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join WOF Team Australia. You will be added by one of the mods

Once in leave your stats in the recruitment thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...read.-And-heaps-of-stirring-shite-kicking-etc

cheers jung

can i join plz

i was in suport 3 hunting fefs at the practice
;)

i was in suport 3 hunting fefs at the practice
;)

Application accepted,welcome to the team :cool:

Jamie if you still want to join the crew just follow the directions Jung posted below you and I can give you access to the private forum.

Back