WoF 2011: team Denmark

im sorry to walk out on you, But my 4gb memory is defect. So im only on 1 gb temporary memory on Vista = no go

Good. Sunday 13:00 *locked*

I am not giving go to anything, let me elaborate "I Am Ready Sunday 13:00! just to make it clear, Greatexit is team captain and gives the go.

me again finland dont want Sun 10th 0900 they want Sun 10th 1300 so please let me know if thats ok

where do we meet? I guess 1300 sunday is the start time but where shall we all meet before the hunt?

HMM.. according to the callender in page 2 of this thread we should play in the weekends 16th-17th.. so a week from now..

dont think we can play this weekend... no judges and so on

cincerly
Misjo

If you look at the very next post on the 2nd page of this thread you will see where Hurrikane revised the calendar and spread the matches out over 3 weekends. Your match against Finland is this weekend (9th/10th), as it is also reflected in the "stickied" Stage 3 Moblist, Team Groupings & Time Slot thread.

hi we are playing the 10th at 1300 so lets meet at chugs at 1230-1245 so we can start in time:laugh:

Sorry.
I cant make it tonight. Gl with tonight. :yay:

WoF Stage 3 Round 2: HOW THEY STAND:

After 2 weekends of thrilling competition the scores are as follows:

Group 1.

France 421
Italy 435
New Zealand 228 (total, both matches played)

France vs New Zealand France 421 NZ 122
New Zealand vs Italy Italy 435 NZ 106
France vs Italy ???

France vs Italy to play: Italy 14 points ahead at present.
New Zealand are out.

Group 2.

Australia 637
Portugal
USA 502

Portugal forfeit.
Australia lead the group.
USA second seed.

Group 3.

BeNeLux 488
Finland 553
Denmark 262 (total, both matches played)

Finland vs Denmark Finland 553 DNK 121
BeNeLux vs Denmark BNL 488 DNK 141
BeNeLux vs Finland ???

BeNeLux vs Finland to play: Finland 65 points ahead at present
Denmark are out.

Thank you Denmark for another year of valiant WoFFing. The event would not be the same without you.

Group 4.

England 426
Canada 503
Eudoria 496 (total, both matches played)

Eudoria vs England EUD 187 ENG 426
Canada vs Eudoria CAN 503 EUD 308
England vs Canada ???

England vs Canada to play: England must get at least 71 to proceed, 70 to draw with Eudoria.. Canada 77 points ahead at present.

Group 5.

Sweden 528
Wales 364
South Africa 168 (total, both matches played)

South Africa vs Sweden SWE 528 SA 93
Wales vs South Africa WAL 364 SA 75
Sweden vs Wales ???

Sweden vs Wales to play: Sweden are 164 points ahead at present.
South Africa are out.

Group 6.

DACH 467
Scotland 194
Amethera 447 (total, both matches played)

Amethera vs DACH DACH 467 AME 43
Scotland vs Amethera AME 404 SCO 194
DACH vs Scotland ???

DACH vs Scotland to play: Scotland must get at least 254 to proceed, 253 to draw with Amethera. DACH 274 points ahead at present.

Next weekend is the last hunt weekend of Stage 3. First and Second positions within each group allows those teams to progress to Stage 4. Teams will be seeded into new groups depending on their positions.

Stage 4 Moblist and Matches will be posted the following weekend.

Actually had a chance to hunt this year (For Eudoria) and had a blast; I almost forgot how much fun it was to be hunting with another team breathing down your neck and the Mobs doing what they can to deny you the points. I salute you all for a fine effort and look forward to seeing how this tournament turns out.

Thanks to the Judges who have been exemplary as always, I wish I had a way to reward you properly for your work.

Hurrikane

Quick reminder:

Matches to play/Confirmed Times:

France vs Italy
BeNeLux vs Finland
England vs Canada
Sweden vs Wales 17:00 Saturday 16th
DACH vs Scotland 13:00 Sunday 17th

*These scores have been checked to the best of my ability but as always, there is a chance of a mistake or typo. If you have any reason to contest your scores please let me know by PM and include some supporting evidence.

Back