WoF 2011: Team USA (OohRah!)

Brad Numbers

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Brad Numbers Herald
Now Recruiting!!

Welcome to WoF 2011 Team USA Registration.

Will Team USA repeat as WoF 2011 champions? Will there be a more intense round than a 2 point win over DACH in Stage 4.2? Perhaps a 1 point win?

Following the outstanding tournament run through the WoF 2010 Finals, will you miss the 2011 Edition?
Final Stage, note summary below
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Feel free to browse each stage from WoF 2010:
Summary of first 3 stages
Stage 4
Stage 5

Are you up to the challenge?

Will Team USA Main continue with impressive scores? Will Team USA Support continue achieving capped scores for matches? We can't without your help. Will this Team USA 2011 Edition surpass the "Most Globals in a Single Match: 121, USA, SemiFinals 2010" set last year? We Want You!!

YOU could the be single person who wins the WOF Championship!! Just ask "Savanna Blaise"! Her WOF 2010 efforts yielded a snablesnot global in the last 15 minutes, giving Team USA the points necessary to pull ahead of DACH for the win!!

Plus, the time to complete WoF 2011 is shortened this year. The first match begins March 5th/6th and the Finals will be held June 18th 2011!!

So hit reply and please apply!

Please submit the following:

full avatar name:
position you wish to serve:
gear, hunting skill level:
vote for captain:

Join now!!! You don't want to miss what records may fall during a campaign to win the 2011 Edition of WoF!!

Closer to when WOF 2011 begins, we will add any new members to our private forum.

full avatar name: Brad Numbers Herald
position you wish to serve: Support hunting captain (team 3), main team
gear, skill level: Tiger/Martial, X1/X5, upper level 50 hit
vote for captain: Jenna Star Mercury (undecided whether to lead this year)

Let's Do It!!

Now Recruiting!!

Current Applicants:

Main Interest
  1. Sacha Lhava Khan
  2. Ogulak Da Basher
  3. Brent Wildman Lansing
  4. Alexander Buck Wyld
  5. Brad Numbers Herald
  6. JSeven Jay Allen
  7. Valekyrie Vale Landing
  8. Armak Mack Zardacon
  9. Darth Skippie Boobie
  10. Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu
  11. James Jimmy Striker
  12. Jenna Star Mercury

Support Interest:
  1. 00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
  2. Space Infinity01 Time
  3. Octavius Joser Rex
  4. ankt Kat bastet
  5. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  6. Savanna Savanna Blaise
  7. Ur Worst Nightmare
  8. Lenny LL Leonard
  9. Funky Space Monkey
  10. Thomas Peanut River
  11. Mustang Ponyboy Perdue
  12. Sir Lance Lancelot
  13. Travis Travis Timberlake

Score Keeping Interest:
  1. ankt Kat bastet

Last edited:
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper.

Support team member (team TBD)

Gremlin/Kobold + 5b/6a. P5a/CB19 skill lvl.

Not sure yet.

(Note: my participation depends on how the ped card is feeling come the events ;)

full avatar name: Space Infinity01 Time
position you wish to serve: Support
Highest hunting skill level: blp sniper 56. HP 159
Weapons: apis + dante
Armor: Jaguar/tiger/ martial /TBird/gremlin/ghost + Plates

vote for captain: not sure

Last edited:
Octavius Joser Rex
Support
n00b (freand delta)
n00b (ghost + plates)
whomever feels s/he can handle the task.

sign me up ... I will either hunt or keep score :)

Kat

JSeven Jay Allen
Support
various (L) armors, HL15, X1, laser sniper/pistol: 58/59

WOF YAY! :yay:

full avatar name: Valekyrie Vale Landing
position you wish to serve: Support team 3
gear, skill level: Shadow/Angel, ML45, enhanced korss h400, level 61 laser pistol hit
vote for captain: Jenna Star Mercury

Sign me up...

180 hp
Probably x1/dante, but 1300 or x5 if needed
Lots of different UL and (L) armor

Did main team last year, but less time available and much less ped this year so will stick with support this time around. Plenty of people with better hp and gear anyway...

Can captain team #10 again if needed.

Bring it on :)

Armak Mack Zardacon

Good Luck USA :)
May the best team win :yay:

I considered the invite last year and chose against it....... I simply cant make that mistake again :)
So I will throw my hat into the ring.

full avatar name: Travis Travis Timberlake :D
position you wish to serve: Main or Main Support team
gear, hunting skill level: Spartacus,Rutuba,Martial 5b or 8a plates( all L ) x1 + Dante Lvl 61
vote for captain: Star

161 HP

Last edited:
Brent Wildman Lansing
Repeat main team, if not selected Support hunting captain (team 69) ;)
Seek weapons/armor from H&R, IFF8k, EP41 SGA, FAP 69 SGA, AS129 and all LR rifles
vote for captain: Jenna Star Mercury

Captain points I kill :handgun:

Bring on the repeat!

Johnny Buckeye Ringo

- Support Team, unless we don't get enough skilled players for main team. (165k skills, 150+ hp, and killer good looks!)
- I'll most likely be wearing my phantom armor (maybe better L armor if the mob calls for it), CB-26/Tiered Apis/X1. If needed, I can get a DOA SH, ML-35 if on main team.
- Team Captain: Not Jenna Star Mercury. I refuse to be under a leader from Michigan. I actually want to win!!!

full avatar name: Ogulak Da Basher
position you wish to serve: Main Team Hunter ( support works too ;) )
gear, hunting skill level: Angel - I2870 - 99/95hit/Dmg
vote for captain: well.... I guess star did an OK job... :p I'll vote for him.

Alexander buck Wyld
Main (heh) or support
180k+ med health
Unl bear or Hermes. 5b&6a as needed
Usually Apis-cb28&beast but also karma for Eco
I vote star if he's interested

B

full avatar name: Savanna Savanna Blaise

position you wish to serve: Support in some aspect . . Might be able to round up Support Team NBK

gear, hunting skill level:
Gremmy, Shogun, 5B and 6A plates
Laser Sniper lvl 32.4
Ranged Laser lvl 30.5
Laser Pistoleer lvl 26.6
Probably looking at eco-hunting with Opalo SGA + A101, but if I get on a SCAR team I can gear up to highest efficient output, which is probably LR41/48 + A103
. . . . also packing a Marber Bravo

vote for captain: Star, Skippie, Wildman, whomever, Team America has a few to choose form who would be great

Last edited:
Lilac here...

I'm looking forward to playing a regular ol' support role this year... preferably on a team with kat.

will help whoever takes charge of support this year, and i think Mercury is great as Main Team Captan... otherwise Da, Stryker, or Skippie will do a great job.

full avatar name: Ur Worst Nightmare
position you wish to serve: Support (first WoF)
gear, hunting skill level: Gremlin 5B/6A (maybe get ghost/martial L)... Apis / UL CB24 (if i can get it) + Dante
HP-127... 40 hit / 35 dmg BLP & Laser
vote for captain: I guess Star

Hello Team USA and welcome to WoF 2011.
***Very Important WoF 2011 Information***
***Registration Information***
***Moblist Included***
***TimeSlot Information***
***All Teams must read***

There’s been a slight change to the schedule. The Qualifying Stages (1+2) have been dropped for this year. We are still keeping to the calendar, so we start a little later.
I'm also having huge issues trying to make stuff bold etc... so the rest you'll just have to imagine as wonderfully set out:)

The first match you will play will be in the first Group Stage Stage Three It will be the first of two 1-on-1 matches on the same Moblist. These will take place on April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One) and April 16th/April 17th (Round Two).
Predicted FAQ: Yes, we’re still calling it Stage 3 even though it’s now the first one. It keeps things simple.All Registered teams will be seeded into drawn groups before the first hunts on April 2nd/April 3rd. (This post in your Team Thread only means you are waiting to be Registered; Unless you have declared your Main Team you are not Registered.)

Declaring your Main Team:
If you have not done this, please Post your Main Team List (Up to 12) on the first page of your Team Thread on this Subforum, AND send the team list to myself by PM.
This MUST be done by February 26th. Stragglers will be reminded but if you know someone who needs to know, tell them.
If you have done this, no need to do it again or PM me. (This is what happens when you copy/paste a letter to lots of people to save time) Thank you for your promptness (Talking to you, France; first team to sort things out this year).

If you need to add members to make the Main Team up to 12, then this can be done at any time up to one week before the first Match. If you need to change any of the 12, before and after the first match you must give 7 days notice, during which time the change will be scrutinised.

Seeding will be done using the results of the previous year. The plan is for six groups of three, with the top two scorers in each group going through to Stage 4. Teams will be assigned to groups in the following way; High Scorer/Middle Scorer/Low Scorer (as much as is possible). So we’ll have the underdogs aiming to grab second, the mid-level teams trying to retain their place or even worry the high scorers, who have to do what their name suggests to keep their place… should work ok.
New teams formed since last year will be given Low Scorer seeding as we have no knowledge of their scoring potential.

But as a treat to make up for these last-minute changes, I can reveal the Moblist that you will be dealing with. It’s a little bit different, a little bit the same, and as with all good Moblists, includes pain in the @$$ mobs as well as ones people like to kill.
As you take on your opponents in the two 1-on-1 Group Stage matches of Stage 3:[size=”5”] The Killing Fields[/size], you will have to be very nasty to the following:

[size=”5”]WoF 2011 Stage 3 Moblist

Main Team:

Ambulimax- Dominant and Above ; 10 points

Proteron- Any Maturity ; 9 points

Atrax- Any Maturity ; 8 points

Ambulimax- Guardian and Below ; 7 points

Armax Bull- Any Maturity ; 6 points

Armax Cow- Any Maturity ; 5 points

Support:

Argonaut – Hunter and Above ; 4 points

Formicacida – Any Maturity ; 3 points

Daikiba – Any Maturity ; 2 points

Argonaut – Raider and Below ; 1 point

Bonus Mob:
(Scores once per Nation per Hunt)

Legionnaire (Any Generation) – 25 points

Main Team size: Up to 4.
Support: Unlimited, Scoring (basic) Capped at 150

All Bonuses (Variety, Loot, HoF, Susan, ATH, Sweep, Win) apply as described in the Rules.

[color=”Darkred”]Predicted FAQ: Yes, the Sweep does involve both sexes of Armax. As always, the Sweep is ‘One of every score on the Moblist’.[/color]

Date: April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One), April 16th/April 17th (Round Two)

Start/Finish Point: Chugs’ Hideout, Eudoria. All Main Teams should reach here in good time and alert a Judge to their presence.
[/size]

[size=”6”]Timeslots:[/size]​

Please rate the four timeslots in order of suitability and PM me your preferences AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. First come, first served with the more popular slots. We will do our best to accommodate your needs but can only fit 6 teams into each slot.

All Times are Calypso Time.

Match 1:

Saturday April 2nd

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 3rd

09:00, 13:00

Match 2:

Saturday April 16th

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 17th

09:00, 13:00

Each match will be scored individually and then the two scores added to give the teams a Group Stage Total.
As stated before, the top two scorers of each Group will go through to Stage 4.

So there’s something to think about for a few weeks; feel free to post practice-run scores and strike fear into your opponents

In the event of more than 18 teams registering, there will be a short elimination hunt (one-off) between all first-time attendees. Details will be posted if this occurs and all teams involved will be notified. This would happen towards the end of March. At the moment we expect 18 teams.

Thanks to our Sponsors for WoF 2011:

Stage 3:
Hunting N8 (Proteron)
Einstein (Atrax Beach)
Toad (Atrax Park)
Qetesh (Ambulimax, Armax)
Addz (Formicacida)
Fed Solo (Daikiba)
Stage 4:
Deathifier (Treasure Island and more)

All of these generous people have agreed to donate a portion of any Tournament profits to the WoF 2011 prize fund. They will also endeavour to supply the best spawns you need to get the points rolling in. Please consider their Land Areas when deciding where to hunt.

Increased sponsorship this year looks like making the SCAR prizes a bit special; the more you score, the better your reward. The SCAR will take place during Stage 4 as usual.

So there you go, that’s the drama of the WoF to come.
Will Team America (F@ck Yeahhhh!) make it a record-breaking 3 wins? Will Australia finally rock the Final? Will Eudoria beat Amethera in revenge for last year? Will Rockchick ever forgive me for dropping the Robot Stage? Turn up and see! Feel free to judge too, all hands welcome.

On a personal note, it’s great to see so many people, veterans and first-timers, signing up for WoF number five; I’ve had a lot of fun running it the last few years and it’s nice to see people still enjoying it. I’m hopeful the delayed start will give me time to get some internet sorted out and I can be on the ball with it this year, but if I can’t, I have had some lovely offers of help and have no worries that the WoF won’t run as smoothly as ever (!). I hope you all have the time of your lives and get whatever victories you seek. Thank you for your support of this, EU’s biggest event. Lock n’ load for WoF 2011.

Hurrikane

Good luck to the rest of the teams participating in WOF 2011. USA will not participate in WOF 2011.

Thanks everyone for your interest, there just wasn't enough of it from more people :(. Please check back with us next year for WOF 2012.

Good luck and good loot.

Good luck to the rest of the teams participating in WOF 2011. USA will not participate in WOF 2011.

Thanks everyone for your interest, there just wasn't enough of it from more people :(. Please check back with us next year for WOF 2012.

Good luck and good loot.

whats up USA? not enough shittalking involved this year or last year? Is the mighty mighty 50 states union afraid that a 3 country union uh ah of still 1/3rd of the inhabitants of the US giving you guys a real challenge, a fair but hard fight? Are you concerned that the hooks might break under the weight of just another winner jacket? Is star too busy giving chess lessons in RL cause his ingame revenue shrinks day by day? Somebody getting lazy? Is the "game" getting too expensive? Too much forum stress and insider info not spread amongst the ubahs or is it that Brad here is just not that leadership kinda guy and cant raise a propper battle frenzy in you? Preparing for third world war? Paying back China instead?

Whats up? I think i really deserve a pat on the back for raising these questions?:rolleyes:

Oh one last thing! Its way more fun to lose against you guys than to win against BeNeLux and Russia thats for sure!

Last edited:
whats up USA? not enough shittalking involved this year or last year? Is the mighty mighty 50 states union afraid that a 3 country union uh ah of still 1/3rd of the inhabitants of the US giving you guys a real challenge, a fair but hard fight? Are you concerned that the hooks might break under the weight of just another winner jacket? Is star too busy giving chess lessons in RL cause his ingame revenue shrinks day by day? Somebody getting lazy? Is the "game" getting too expensive? Too much forum stress and insider info not spread amongst the ubahs or is it that Brad here is just not that leadership kinda guy and cant raise a propper battle frenzy in you? Preparing for third world war? Paying back China instead?

Whats up? I think i really deserve a pat on the back for raising these questions?:rolleyes:

Oh one last thing! Its way more fun to lose against you guys than to win against BeNeLux and Russia thats for sure!

Many of us are tired of the way FPC handled last season and their inability to even respond for their support for this season. We're not to happy you and others didn't get ANYTHING for 2nd and 3rd place. :(

Gl to ya in WOF.... don't think USA will be there again like it has been until FPC gets their heads outta their asses and answers some simple questions and even verifies things in advance. Maybe they'll give you great prizes this year at the end... who knows..... at this point.. dont' care.

I was never in the business to force anyone into participating. When the majority don't want to, they don't have to join. I also saw no one started a US thread when many other teams already started. So I decided to summarize what an exciting WOF 2010 run we had for recruiting the same and more players from last year. Although a few, not many of the more skilled players signed up to field a competitive main team.

I really enjoy the competition WOF brings and the fun in hunting with a team having a common goal. Our support team (one I was on) had a great time last year overall, and I was looking forward to another run. What has discouraged me over the last while, no I'm not trying to make this a whining thread, was on 22/23Feb I went for a neco hunt, 22k, 10k, 4.8k, and five minutes after I stopped hunting a 15k neco, all hit that evening, and I didn't even get a global to help come close to break even. I think this aspect also plays a part in peoples' interests, which doesn't help WOF be as fun as it could be.

Casay makes a great point, and I don't think a great event as WOF deserves to be thrown under the bus. Hopefully MA/FPC/SDS can understand how international and widespread EU is, the very diverse culture players have, and how influential players can be toward the success of WOF and ultimately EU.

Sorry, I digressed, but WOF is inside of EU, and hopefully things don't get any lower than they are now, and finally start improving - it's hard to think positive, but it's gotta happen sometime, right?

Good luck to WOF participants.

My full respect for taking such a decision. :thumbup:
You are not alone with your thoughts. I know many ppl thinking same way about that. Let's hope all crap that happens these days will be gone next year ....

wanted to comment your posts but i let it be. I am tired of this forum, or better to say what the community made out of it. No wait, sorry i am tired of what like 40-80 (ex-)players made out of it who neither understand the game nor do they understand what destructive power they wield when screwing up this forum.

I am tired of those other hundreds of players who adapt to their opinion without thinking. Many wish the old PE back, but it will never come back, this place is way to dynamic for this and the mainpoint here is that its hard work to adapt and to let old habbits go. From this point of view ubah items are valueable because they grant the luxury to stick with old habbits. Only a few can afford this, the owners of these items. And from what i have seen in the last 12 month even they can be challenged. Now a level 30-40 player (you just need the right skill and a chip that costs 105% in auctions) can blow up a level 100 player with a single strike in pvp(and a little luck, these guys are keen). A level 45 handgunner can add 5 tierlevels of damage enhancers to his X1 and make MM users tp away in despair. I have done all this and it was fun, alone, in team in my soc and with WoF Team DACH!

The problem is that challenging Mod-players costs money, dont ask what Team Dach has spent to come this far last year. We mostly fought with expensive plastic guns against supereco steel. It was an expensive HA10/10 on 200-300dmg/sec we had there.

Left this aside we saw some major impacts in the last weeks that were outright ugly for the eyes of the Calypsians. This Jules gun for example. But i trust in MA that this gun will get the rarity it deserves and thus the MU that will screw these kinda items up completely. Someone calculated that a 400% MU is enough to make it not more eco than a Swine Deluxe in my midlevel hands. Those gonna get darn expensive 27 minutes of ubah-damage shooting. Again a plastic vs steel calculation or for those who cannot follow me, a L vs unL calculation.

DaManager... was it insider info to find out that an extremely valuebale item drops on his own landarea? Watch Stargaze and see how your Captain carefully analyses and hosts all the events on his own LAs. I wont be different because...

Sometimes i have to depo to have some fun. I play in a certain ligue that i like and i pay for it, not more per month btw than my guests here in Banff pay for a 1 day ticket on the skilift. I set my own achievements cause the newly introduced achievements werent really a challenge for me. I want to mess with US in WoF, cause its a real challenge, i want to mess with the Araneatrox quest cause seemingly nobody else does. I dont care for scanners and i dont care for people using scanners to reach their 300k 400k 500k skillpoints. Useless bling bling i laugh at, i seriously doubt that they will make a nice shiny profit with todays skill MUs. And i dont care when they chip out because their scanners fell to half the price over night.

I care for people like Das who made his third ATH today, who is on every day, who earned what he got in hard grinding work and who made a science out of EU and became a EU scientist. A real one not one to be unlocked at level 60 overnight idling. For us who play every day, this game hasnt changed, but we have changed, cause we have adjusted to the dynamics of the game. I always said i am a miner but when all the mining loot goes to Raddim and Pavillion, and seemingly deserved, well then i have to learn hunting and/or look for another nieche.

And when i hunt Neconu and everybody around me is HoFing and i dont, well then Neconu doesnt seem to be the right mob for me and i will have to leave and try something else or i will have to go through it with grinding teeth until i succed at last.

WoF and MA was addressed. Well MA are currently busy building a whole universe. In a well known book the Genesis takes 6 days, we here slowly get aware that it might take a decade or more to only make it virtual universe. WoF is a player event and the players have to host it and when you are busy making a space simulation out of a planet simulation an event like this can be considered outsourced. Oh and btw second and third prize. This was never MAs style to give out second and third prizes, more like today Das got the first prize and we gonna get 3 days of bad loot. It always was this way and probably always will be.

I dont care if USA participates in WoF or not. But it was your team captain who said it first: patience is the key

really you behave like sissies! In a few months or years we most certainly get swarmed by chinese and other asians in here. Against the impact on our beloved economy they will cause the Rock will get a pebble

Woa she Parlog!

I read the post that announced that the USA would not be entering a team this year. Obviously this is not what I'd like to happen, but I respect any decision you make.

As a result of this post I have taken the USA out of the draw for the first Stage (Stage 3).

However, this is a very large country we're talking about, and I don't want to deny any Americans the chance to represent their nation in the WoF.

So the next post will detail how any team that forms in the next month can play a Qualifier and enter WoF 2011. The only Qualifier this year is a mini-eliminator between any new teams and those who scored lowest last year, to decide the 18th team in the first Group Stage.

I hope to see you there.

Hurrikane

I read the post that announced that the USA would not be entering a team this year. Obviously this is not what I'd like to happen, but I respect any decision you make.

As a result of this post I have taken the USA out of the draw for the first Stage (Stage 3).

However, this is a very large country we're talking about, and I don't want to deny any Americans the chance to represent their nation in the WoF.

So the next post will detail how any team that forms in the next month can play a Qualifier and enter WoF 2011. The only Qualifier this year is a mini-eliminator between any new teams and those who scored lowest last year, to decide the 18th team in the first Group Stage.

I hope to see you there.

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurrikane. I have a guilt for having to say such a decision, but I even asked within our private forum about having enough interest with our higher capable players with no luck. I asked the question because I know I can't handle spider stalkers effectively in a 4-6 person team, not with my gear and lower end hp and not waste time at the revival. These types of "surprises" are why main team has such a challenge with only a limited number of players. We only have 6 interested in main, with a couple people not signed up who could possibly join (makes substitution for those who can't make it much harder without a full 12), but we couldn't fill 12 slots when otherwise we've had the interest plenty of time before the deadline.

I know several have said they would want to play in WOF this year because of camaraderie and meeting new people. I believe it is worth considering an entry should we gain enough interest in the time frame you lay out.

Greetings Team USA.
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***​
As you may be aware, the Tournament will start in the first Group Stage (Stage 3) this year. Eighteen teams are required for this Stage to work, no more and no less. We have nineteen, possibly more.

In order to reach the number of teams required, we need to have a Mini-Qualifier.
Your team has posted to withdraw from this year's event. however, if a new team bearing the USA name were to enter, then they are now out of the draw and must qualify. Your opponents will be Team RockTropia, Team Estonia and any new teams that register.

The Qualifier will be All Qualifying Teams hunting at once and only the winning team will progress to Stage 3 with the other 17 teams.

Date: Saturday 26th March.

Timeslots:

17:00 or 21:00.

Your Moblist for this hunt will be as follows:

Main Team:

Neconu: Dominant and Above: 10 points

Estophyl: Dominant and Above: 9 points

Razortooth: Any Maturity: 8 points

Warrior: Any Generation: 7 points

Neconu: Guardian and Below: 6 points

Estophyl: Guardian and Below: 5 points

Support:

Drone: Generation 05 and Above: 4 points

Calypsocod: Any Maturity: 3 points

Drone: Generation 04 and Below: 2 points

Exarosaur: Any Maturity: 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Kingfisher : Any Maturity: 25 points
(Once per nation per match)

Main Team size: 4
Support Unlimited

Hunt time is 3 hours as usual.

Start point: Camp Caravan TP

Please contact your opponents and agree to one of the two slots offered.

Then contact myself by PM and we can arrange Judges for your match.

You MUST, as participants in the Mini-Qualifier, PM me your Main Team List by March 12th.
If you do not have 12 Main Team members, don’t worry; the rest can be added with 7 days notice before each hunt.
Any changes afterwards need to be agreed by myself, and also must be announced 7 days before any hunt the new players will take part in.

The winner will become the third team in Group 2, which already includes Team Australia and Team Portugal.

Oh, and good luck.

Hurrikane.

You MUST, as participants in the Mini-Qualifier, PM me your Main Team List by March 12th.
If you do not have 12 Main Team members, don’t worry; the rest can be added with 7 days notice before each hunt.
Any changes afterwards need to be agreed by myself, and also must be announced 7 days before any hunt the new players will take part in.

The winner will become the third team in Group 2, which already includes Team Australia and Team Portugal.

Oh, and good luck.

Hurrikane.

Hurrikane has given us an additional opportunity to participate this year. Anyone who has already signed up for only support and has the gear to participate on main team, please consider joining main team (only so many can hunt for main team in a given week). It wouldn't be fair to expect just a handful of players to continuously participate on main team, without a chance to take a week off for a mob not their specialty, unexpected circumstances, or already planned events.

As noted above, we have until March 12th to reconsider. Please reach out to as many players as you can, and should we have enough interest, we could then consider fielding a team. Help those who may want to join go ahead and sign up today, wait, sign up yesterday. Intentions (I'll sign up sometime) doesn't equate to commitment (here I am). Please please, anyone who wants to join, go ahead and hit reply to sign up, so we can have a better idea of interest.

What are you waiting for? :D

I asked the question because I know I can't handle spider stalkers effectively in a 4-6 person team, not with my gear and lower end hp and not waste time at the revival.

me neither

wanted to comment your posts but i let it be. I am tired of this forum, or better to say what the community made out of it. No wait, sorry i am tired of what like 40-80 (ex-)players made out of it who neither understand the game nor do they understand what destructive power they wield when screwing up this forum.

I am tired of those other hundreds of players who adapt to their opinion without thinking. Many wish the old PE back, but it will never come back, this place is way to dynamic for this and the mainpoint here is that its hard work to adapt and to let old habbits go. From this point of view ubah items are valueable because they grant the luxury to stick with old habbits. Only a few can afford this, the owners of these items.
Sometimes i have to depo to have some fun. I play in a certain ligue that i like and i pay for it, not more per month btw than my guests here in Banff pay for a 1 day ticket on the skilift. I set my own achievements cause the newly introduced achievements werent really a challenge for me. I want to mess with US in WoF, cause its a real challenge, i want to mess with the Araneatrox quest cause seemingly nobody else does.
I care for people like Das who made his third ATH today, who is on every day, who earned what he got in hard grinding work and who made a science out of EU and became a EU scientist. A real one not one to be unlocked at level 60 overnight idling. For us who play every day, this game hasnt changed, but we have changed, cause we have adjusted to the dynamics of the game. I always said i am a miner but when all the mining loot goes to Raddim and Pavillion, and seemingly deserved, well then i have to learn hunting and/or look for another nieche.

And when i hunt Neconu and everybody around me is HoFing and i dont, well then Neconu doesnt seem to be the right mob for me and i will have to leave and try something else or i will have to go through it with grinding teeth until i succed at last.

Parlog,

I forgive you for not knowing my online time and activity. I spend significant time within EU hunting, crafting, and (not as much time) mining while maintaining a full-time job (thereby limiting my online time). I deposit more often than not. You're welcome to look at my tracker data largest globals, and you'll see the largest loot I've had over 3k happened almost 2 years ago, since starting December 2007. You can arrow through the data (tracker dropped a couple 1k hunting and crafting HOFs) back that far to see how active I've been (notice the couple months with very infrequent globals-I did hunt a bunch of different mobs but only a few really hit), but nevertheless no single loot, TT or item+mu, has come close to that value (the closest has been half). That data is not speculation, it is fact. I would argue I've been more active since that high loot than before. Regardless, how fair is "dynamic" when my support team in last year's WOF hunted nearly 1.5 hours between globals or for the first global (previous match that day had some decent loots)? We couldn't switch except to other list mobs, so that stretch was hard to understand with so much PED involved, and we're not talking opalos.

Either way, some of our stronger/est players chose not to participant with not signing up, and I can't speak for them, but this certainly diminished our capacity to field a team as with previous years.

Something has caused players to lose interest, and it doesn't have to be completely because of what happened with the final awards last year. Regardless, this is specifically a WOF thread, and WOF topics should be here while other topics should be discussed elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back