***WoF 2012 3-Way FINAL Moblist and Info***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
***WoF 2012 3-Way FINAL Moblist and Info***

We've had the last SEMI-FINAL match between Team USA and Team BeNeLux, and the result was:

BeNeLux 671
USA 615

So USA, despite a very good effort, are out, and Team BeNeLux head to their first ever Final alongside Team SWEDEN and Team DACH.

The MOBLIST for the FINAL is as follows:

Main Team:

Araneatrox (Alpha and Above) 10
Osseoculum (Alpha and above) 9
Malcruentor (Any Maturity) 8
Leviathan (Any Maturity) 7
Osseoculum (Dominant and below) 6
Araneatrox (Dominant and below) 5

Variety=
1 mob=0, 2 mobs =10, 3 mobs =25, All 4 mobs =50

Support Teams

Chomper (Any Maturity) 4
Proteron (Any Maturity) 3
Snarg (Any Maturity) 2
Igni/Diripi/Pupugi (Any Maturity) 1

Variety=
1 mob=0, 2 mobs =10, 3 mobs =25, All 4 mobs =50

Bonus Mob:
Chirpy Mutated (any) 25

HoFs and Susans (113 PED Globals) =Double Points (for that global).
Highest Main Team Global Loot =+15

SWEEP (All listed Mobs and scores achieved) =+ 75
SUPERSWEEP (All Mobs including ALL 3 BUGS, replaces Sweep) =+100

ATH:
By Main Team = Double Entire Score
By Support Team = Double Entire Support Score

Main Team = 6 Hunters
Support Teams: Unlimited
Support Cap: 250

DATE: SATURDAY DECEMBER 15th
TIME: 19:00 MA

Start Point: 70579 , 71148

Details of the special spawns (Chirpies, Bugs) are in the Preview Thread.

See you all there... gonna be a close one I reckon. Anyone who wants to help Judge, please let me know.

Oh, and in response to what I know I'm gonna be asked; Yes, Support Teams CAN hunt the bugs for the Supersweep after they reach their cap. They just won't score on the bugs themselves.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Unless I'm totally blind, can someone please tell me what the scores were for the matches between Australia vs. DACH and Sweden vs. Canada - I thought I saw them at one point in the Semi-Finals thread or somewhere else, but I'll be damned if I can find them now.

I'm in the middle of writing up the Stage 5 Semi-Finals article at MSM and would appreciate the help.

Thanks! :)

Unless I'm totally blind, can someone please tell me what the scores were for the matches between Australia vs. DACH and Sweden vs. Canada - I thought I saw them at one point in the Semi-Finals thread or somewhere else, but I'll be damned if I can find them now.

I'm in the middle of writing up the Stage 5 Semi-Finals article at MSM and would appreciate the help.

Thanks! :)

CANADA vs SWEDEN:

SWEDEN 757

CANADA 683

AUSTRALIA vs DACH:

DACH 697

AUSTRALIA 674

CANADA vs SWEDEN:

SWEDEN 757

CANADA 683

AUSTRALIA vs DACH:

DACH 697

AUSTRALIA 674

And my awesome friend comes to the rescue - love you MUCH - catch you in-game Hon! :)

THANK YOU :yay:

Wooot wof!!!

Www.AtlasHavenRadio.com Wishes Team DACH Gratz on an awsome WoF final.. Powering through the other teams and coming out in front! Final scores read as: DACH 822, Sweden 717, and BeNeLux 656!!!! AHR was there Live and Gz goes out to all teams participating in this years event!!! What an awsome final match it was and you heard it LIVE on Entropia's Only True Radio station!! See you next year!!!

Back