WoF 2012: Team Africa

Artrat

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Jin Artrat Mugen
grassland08-acaia-serengeti_23669_600x450.jpg

Once, there was only one land, it covered the face of the Earth unbroken from sea to sea. Over aeons this land shed itself of its weaker parts, until only the strongest and the best remained.

It was in this greatest of lands that the first beasts lifted themselves from amongst their brethren scratching in the dirt, stood on two feet and said "We think. We are. We are Man." It was here that they took stone and stick used them to become masters of their own destiny. It was here that the First Men tore the secret of flame from the Earth's breast and bent it to their will.

Africa, the cradle of mankind.

Over time, the First Men multiplied, and fought, striving against eachother, for food, for land, for Power. It has ever been thus, then as now.
They spread out over the globe, and scratched lines on pieces of paper, saying "This is mine, that is yours." And as millenia passed, memory faded, and till all but a few had forgotten, forgotten that once, we were all African.

Even in this far corner of the galaxy some remember, and to us that do falls the duty to remind all others, that we were once of one tribe. But the veil of forgetting is thick, and only cold steel and searing flame can pierce it. It is time for the old ones to awake, take up their weapons and once again join the Battle for Power.

If you remember, if the blood of the old tribe is thick in your veins, then join us, and let none forget again.​

Join us, you know you want to.

We accept all children of Africa, current and ancestral.

Just post your full avatar name, and whether you'd like to be main team or support. Any participation is welcome, there are all sorts of jobs that can be done, skills or no skills, ped or no ped, gear or no gear :).

For more details about WoF please read the stickies in this subforum. If you'd like to post info about gear, skills and availability feel free, although we can sort all of that out closer to the time. We'll elect a team Captain closer to the tournament as well.

Team Africa:

1. Jin Artrat Mugen
2. Gundarin Gergg Goreon
3. Yettie Painwrecker von Njaapenstein
4. Mordrell Baas WHAT
5. Erik d3m0n Steenkamp
6. Mirewen Mir Asham
7. Slip Snurb15 Knot
8. Stabre Dtler Dtlerstae
9. Solo Sankalony Sankalony
10. Major Fluffy Putty

Last edited:
I am in :wtg: (nice intro, need to spread rep before can give u some ;) )

Last edited:
I am in too ;)

Mordrell Baas WHAT 141 Hp lvl 44/41 hit/dmg

If WOF is in August its awesome because I get my bonus and annual leave then... gonna buy many dangerous toys;)

sign me up : Yettie Painwrecker von Njaapenstein (mouth full i know:yup:)
Hp 132, L40 BLP Pistoleer (Hit)/ L39 (Dmg)

regards,

Pain

Last edited:
Thanks guys, team list updated :)

Bumpity bump

you can add me to the list.

Thanks Mir, list updated :)

Getting pumped for the upcoming WOF... bump it to the top;)

slip wants in

ahoy
nice job artrat
sign me up
lets see if we can get some government subsidy for representing our country out there
lol
Slip Snurb15 Knot
hp 174 ranged laser/pistoleer 59

Last edited:
ahoy
nice job artrat
sign me up
lets see if we can get some government subsidy for representing our country out there
lol
Slip Snurb15 Knot
hp 174 ranged laser/pistoleer 59

Thanks slip, welcome aboard :).

Speaking of WoF, are you guys keen to give the exhibition round a go? I'm going to be on Ark for a couple of weeks, but I'm up for it if we can get a group together.

Im also on ark atm, when is the exhibition round?

Im also on ark atm, when is the exhibition round?

If I've understood it correctly, we can do it any time between now and August, we just need to arrange to have a judge with us.

grassland08-acaia-serengeti_23669_600x450.jpg

Once, there was only one land, it covered the face of the Earth unbroken from sea to sea. Over aeons this land shed itself of its weaker parts, until only the strongest and the best remained.

It was in this greatest of lands that the first beasts lifted themselves from amongst their brethren scratching in the dirt, stood on two feet and said "We think. We are. We are Man." It was here that they took stone and stick used them to become masters of their own destiny. It was here that the First Men tore the secret of flame from the Earth's breast and bent it to their will.

Africa, the cradle of mankind.

Over time, the First Men multiplied, and fought, striving against eachother, for food, for land, for Power. It has ever been thus, then as now.
They spread out over the globe, and scratched lines on pieces of paper, saying "This is mine, that is yours." And as millenia passed, memory faded, and till all but a few had forgotten, forgotten that once, we were all African.

Even in this far corner of the galaxy some remember, and to us that do falls the duty to remind all others, that we were once of one tribe. But the veil of forgetting is thick, and only cold steel and searing flame can pierce it. It is time for the old ones to awake, take up their weapons and once again join the Battle for Power.

If you remember, if the blood of the old tribe is thick in your veins, then join us, and let none forget again.​

Sup Artrat please sign me up, been playing for over a year now, this sounds interesting.

Skills so far :)

Also on Ark although not been online for a week or so... but if we get enough people sure I can make a plan ;)

Also on Ark although not been online for a week or so... but if we get enough people sure I can make a plan ;)

Cool, I think we only need 4 for the main team, then of course as many as we can get for the support team.

It appears we can also "self judge" with screenshots, as long as a few of have tracker running we should be good :scratch2:

Maybe we should arrange for a weekend or 2 in July?

Other preferences? My preferences are Friday evening or Sunday afternoon \ evening.

That works for me :)

I'm gonna need a screenshot mate as that sounds to far fetched :)

Goodluck Africa

Lets try weekend starting Friday the 6th as a start, see how many can make it then.

:laugh:

That works for me, I'm heading back to Joburg for a few weeks on the 13th, so may not have access to a pc during that time.

mmm, still waiting to see if anyone else keen :scratch2: so far seems only to be the 2 of us :eyecrazy:

i will join in on the fun, next week sometime perhaps.. not gonna be online much this week.. have some RL things i must attend to
but come months end, i am game for anything :laugh:

regards,

PW

Ok, Sharks playing Bulls (me being on the side of the Sharks) on Friday night so not sure if I will make it... plus still on Arkadia and need to get back to Caly at some stage...

Should we arrange for a Sunday afternoon \ early evening?

sounds good to me

I work Sundays, but if we can make it from about 17:00 SA time I can make it :).

Anyone know where the Tantardion are spawning yet?

Cool, lets make it around 17:30 on Sunday, gives me Sunday to fly back to Caly :laugh:

Dont have a clue about the Tantardion :scratch2:

Cool, lets make it around 17:30 on Sunday, gives me Sunday to fly back to Caly :laugh:

Dont have a clue about the Tantardion :scratch2:

Great :), that works for me.

Back