8th/9th September

Main: (Main Team size= 4)

Seg 02 and above: 10 Points
Warlock (any): 9 Points
Legionaire 03 and above: 8 Points
Seg 01: 7 Points
Warrior (any): 6 Points
Legionaire 01-02: 5 Points

Support (Support Score capped at 100 before bonuses)

Harbinger (any): 4 Points
Eviscerator (any): 3 Points
Trooper (any): 2 Points
Drone (any): 1 Points

Bonus Mob: Miner Bot (any): 25 Points

Start Point: 85027, 90642, Eudoria

A small inland island
just SW of Isslye TP. Nothing there but a few Allophyl Alphas, some WoF Judges and the chance to make history.

Thanks again to all involved making this WoF roll so smoothly... see you on the 8/9th:)

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TIMESLOT REQUESTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN! (same choice of slots as last time).

(Unless of course you already have...)
Hurrikane

Registering in thread for now.

Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike

Kaos Society.

A little busy each day IRL atm, settling my second property (land + house) :)

Settlement driving me a bit nuts so I wil not commit to times atm but will keep an eye on how things progress.

Take care all and good luck !
Viper/Andy

It's on tonight at 09:00 MA time (7PM AEST) please meet 1 hour before at Treasure Island Castle.

TELL EVERYONE!

GO AUSSIES!!!!

Apologies for the long post, but it's a lot of important information all at once.

A reminder of the Hunt Calendar:

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

Here are your Groups, after seeding from the previous matches (and qualifiers; average scores were calculated from matches played), and a draw to decide the order (conducted by me using Random.com dice-roller), here's where you all ended up:

GROUP A:

USA, AUSTRALIA, POLAND, EUDORIA

GROUP B:

FINLAND, CANADA, BeNeLux, ROCKTropia

GROUP C:

SWEDEN, DACH, FRANCE, GB

Match Timetable:

Nov 3rd/4th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA
POLAND vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs CANADA
BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs DACH
FRANCE vs GB

Nov 10th/11th:

USA vs POLAND
AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs BeNeLux
CANADA vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs FRANCE
DACH vs GB

Nov 17th/18th

USA vs EUDORIA
POLAND vs AUSTRALIA

FINLAND vs ROCKTropia
CANADA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs GB
DACH vs FRANCE​

Please contact your opponents and arrange suitable timeslots for the next three weekends.

3 matches on same Moblist (see below): Loot Bonus applies, Win Bonus applies, all usual match conditions apply; 4 Main Team hunters, Unlimited Support. Support Cap: 150 points.

Top TWO teams from each group progress to the Semi-Finals (now known as the Jimmy B's!).

STAGE 4 Moblist: Escape From TI

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points​

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof.
Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final. Support Teams MUST be attached to a WoF team and scored during a WoF match (i.e. no "WoF Barnsley" or "WoF Atlantis").

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Please agree times with your opponents then let us know.

START/FINISH POINT: Treasure Island Castle Courtyard.

Phew! Think that's it; See you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Just confirmed the timeslot to be 00:00 MA time. That's Sunday morning for us, Saturday night for USA.
11:00 AEST, 08:00 AWST Sunday 4th November.

See private forum for details.

Gypsy

Where is the private Aussie forum section? seems to of disappeared for me, i click the link but says i don't have permission.

Where is the private Aussie forum section? seems to of disappeared for me, i click the link but says i don't have permission.

Apply again then hon and I'll give Jung a headsup ingame for you.

hmmm think 711 is a yank, I bet he saw my post and is now trying to make me invisible, wipe me off the grid... they'll stoop to anything :)) damn conspiracy.

no permissions that's the link i tried :) perhaps when 711 did the reporter group thing it messed with them as it seems strange to tell me I'm in the group but have no permissions to enter it, unless Marmac did it, to try silence me about saying he wears women's clothes!!!

oh bugga i think i just said it.

i left and rejoined see if that sorts it.

cheers

Still doesnt work.

Butch C
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

edit: Conspiracy for sure :)

pm sent....

Australia v USA is on Sunday 4/11/2012
00:00 MA time
11:00 AM AEST
10:00 AM QLD
10:30 AM SA
09:30 AM NT
08:00 AM WA

Please meet 1 hour before at Treasure Island Castle TP to join the fun.

Or just make a team with "WOF AUS Support" in the name and hunt any of these in the 3 hour hunt period:
Globster
Furor
Maffoid
Cornundacauda
Combibo

TELL EVERYONE!

GO AUSSIES!!!!

Just wanted to wish the Aussie team best of luck for tomorrow. Wish I could be with you but it just aint possible with my laptop in its current state.

Go Aussies!

Australia v Eudoria is on Sunday night 11/11/2012
09:00 MA time
20:00 NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT
19:00 QLD
19:30 SA
18:30 NT
17:00 WA

Or just make a team with "WOF AUS Support" in the name and hunt any of these in the 3 hour hunt period:
Globster
Furor
Maffoid
Cornundacauda
Combibo

TELL EVERYONE!

GO AUSSIES!!!!

Bump for the Aussies

Australia v Eudoria is on Sunday night 11/11/2012
09:00 MA time
20:00 NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT
19:00 QLD
19:30 SA
18:30 NT
17:00 WA

Globster
Furor
Maffoid
Cornundacauda
Combibo

TELL EVERYONE!

GO AUSSIES!!!!

Okay ya Aussies!
Don't roll over because you have a lead!

Need ya to get Poland this week - I'll bribe ya with a six pak!

:)

Tippin'

Bump All.

See you there tonight

Australia v Poland is on Sataday night 17/11/2012

So it's a Saturday night for us
NSW: 21:00 (9:00PM)
VIC: 21:00 (9:00PM)
TAS: 21:00 (9:00PM)
QLD: 20:00 (8:00PM)
WA: 18:00 (6:00PM)
SA: 20:30 (8:30PM)
NT: 19:30 (7:30PM)

Meet 1 hour before at Treasure Island Castle TP to join the fun.

Globster
Furor
Maffoid
Cornundacauda
Combibo

TELL EVERYONE!

GO AUSSIES!!!!

Sorry Australia, somewhow neglected to paste this here as well.... but it's here now (thanks Serica for the head's up).

Welcome to the six highest-scoring teams of WoF 2012. You've all had a long battle to get where you are now, and only two Stages remain (Last Stage was MENTAL by the way, thanks to all 12 teams who took part)

As some of you may know, Jimmy B won the design-a-stage competition and from now on, the WoF Semi-Finals will be known as the Jimmy B's. This is a change that I like very much. Like Moblists, Susans and Wrobs, the WoF has introduced several new terms and phrases to Entropia Universe and the Jimmy B's are just the latest to be coined. All adds to the legend that is the World Of Firepower and that's a good thing:)

So; who do we have fighting who on December 1st?

MATCHES:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH

USA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs CANADA

Main Team Size: FIVE

Support Team: UNLIMITED (Scoring Capped for Support at 200 before bonuses)

TIME-SLOTS:

SATURDAY 10:00 (am)

SATURDAY 19:00 (pm)

ALL TEAMS INVOLVED: CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS, AGREE A TIME FROM THE TWO PROVIDED AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

START POINT:

WEST HADESHEIM (Eudoria 60400, 85200, 269)

...a lovely little hamlet in the countryside.

MOBLIST:

Main Team:

Atrox (Alpha and Above) 10 points
Caperon (Any Maturity) 9 points
Grand Formidon/Formidon (Any Maturity) 8 points
Ambulimax (Provider and Above) 7 points
Atrox (Dominant and below) 6 points
Ambulimax (Old and below) 5 points

Support:

Itumatrox (Any Maturity) 4 points
Scipulor (Any Maturity) 3 points
Tezlapod (Any Maturity) 2 points
Mermoth (Any Maturity) 1 point

Bonus:

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 points

NO Win Bonus but LOOT BONUS of 15 points for highest combined global loot (Main Team).

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now. Nonetheless, a new challenge, with ONE MATCH to get it right; winners of the three Semi-Final Matches go through to the Three-Way Final on December 15th..... and possible Victory.

As always......... See You On The Field.

Hurrikane

P.S. All SCAR entrants from the last Stage don't worry, your results have been recorded and you won't be forgotten; I will update the Screenshot thread after a few days (to let anyone post screenies that haven't gone up yet).

Hey Australia, could you let me know when your match is so that I make sure AHR has a DJ there to cover plz.

Back