WoF 2012 Team USA

Ehmm didn't Hurrikane postpone it? Well, either way today is my b-day so I wouldn't have been able to log in, too much to do.

Clarification on the postpone due to deposit issues?

Yes USA vs BeNeLux has been postponed until next weekend. USA people had issues depositing to game for WoF so we suggested it postponed, we were able to scramble and find a personal in game bank to help fund WoF but to late and Hurricane issued postponement and BeNeLux team started to log off because of no WoF so could not get them to scramble to get back in so best interests for everyone was to just accept the postponement. Probably be next Sat at same time is what has been proposed.

EDIT: To bad also, the coverage of the Canada vs Sweden on AHR made me want to be participating for USA the entire time :p

Last edited:
Yes, the match with BeNeLux will be 19:00 next Saturday. Please everyone show up if you can and recruit others. Scores from the 2 matches that have taken place so far show that this will be a tough fight.

All of my crew that showed sat said they would be there next weekend also :D

Wish I could be there to help out support! Still homeless and no internet for game playing due to Hurricane Sandy.. :eyecrazy:

In EU withdrawal :banghead:
Calli

Wish I could be there to help out support! Still homeless and no internet for game playing due to Hurricane Sandy.. :eyecrazy:

In EU withdrawal :banghead:
Calli

Hi Cali!
Hope you're doing well under the circumstances!
:)

Tippin'

For people that still have DIB's issues my brothers and I found if you just add a new card you have never used for depositing it works fine.

Deposits seem to only have issues with deposits made from renewed cards it is using the old expiration date instead of your new updated information. This causes decline issue like fraud alerts or invalid date reported so transaction declined. Removing your renewed card and readding the card has no effect you must use a card you have not renewed before.

There is nothing that can be done on our banks side it is a MA issue as they are processing the wrong data from these cards when you want to deposit.

Hope this helps people for this weekend, or hope MA fixes this issue before Saturday but I doubt it.

Thx USA.
We had a great fight and it was starting to get really close towards the end.

Cheers
Siam

Captain WoF BeNeLux

Back