WoF 2012?

aia

Marauder
Hello!

Is there any thoughts about next World of Firepower?

Historically, the teams usually form around new year, and with about 1½ month left it would be great to have some sort of either roadmap for next WoF.

We were discussing this in soc last night and no one seems to of seen Hurrikane or the other organisers/judges in quite a while.

Would be a dent in MA's coffers if WoF died that's for sure and it would be a shame.

:( Has WoF died? That would be so sad :cry:

WOF aint dead, and nor is Hurrikane ;)

:( Has WoF died? That would be so sad :cry:

it would be. however, there was a lot of restistance to it last year, talk of making it Biennial too. maybe people could do with a break? maybe if Hurricane remains AWOL (or even if he returns soon) run a shorter format?

WOF aint dead, and nor is Hurrikane ;)

Glad to hear it dilly ..

As a GI living near Hurri (relatively speaking), if you happen to be able to contact him in RL, can you tell him we miss him ?

And I want to know how his book is doing too .. did he get it published ? And if so, where/when can I get a copy ?

Hurrikane ain't dead, but there's definitely decay....

Hello all, thanks for the interest:)

WoF 2012 is assured. A bit delayed, but on for definite. Can't not have a WoF, it wouldn't be right. Shorter format is to be expected too.

I might even be online for it.

Have posted a news and suggestion thread in Events for you all to ponder over for now.

Hurrikane

Oh, and currently awaiting a reply from an Agent, thanks for asking:)

Back