~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

Congratulations Team Australia on your performance. Sounds like fun for all. If I can be at all useful next time, I should like to become involved.

From Little Things Big Things Grow (and get bigger)

You start, I join :D

Great to see Luna. hope others become interested and we see more teams in the Australasia region.

Last edited:
Hey guys

Sorry for my lack of appearences lately, but I have had a mountain load of uni work to deal with.

Sign me up for support team I'll be glad to help.

Don't forget State of Origin game 3 tonight.

QUEENSLANDEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Jason

Hey guys,

we are having an event to celebrate this years WoF team efforts. If you were involved, register your name here and come along for a good time

I will have to get my ass along next year for certain!! :D

Just another reminder to anyone who was active in this years WoF main or support teams to go to the private forum and register for the WoF Esky event.

Will be alot of fun with tonnes of freebies and prizes for everyone.

Any questions feel free to contact me :)

Everyone come and join in :)

14104-esky-small.jpg

4k ped of freebies and prizes!

More info go to the private forum or contact me!

Another bump for the WoF Esky event this weekend

4k worth of prizes and freebies

This sunday

More Info in the private forum!

Gday,

I cant access that page you sent me

Regards

Rick

Welcome Rick :)

To join the Private Forum (For all WoF Team Aus. details and general Aussie Madness ;) ) click THIS LINK

Check the circle next to 'WoF Team Australia' and hit 'join group'.

Once confirmed, one of the moderaters will approve you and you can then access the private forum via This Link (or under the 'forums' tab)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Welcome Rick :)

To join the Private Forum (For all WoF Team Aus. details and general Aussie Madness ;) ) click THIS LINK

Check the circle next to 'WoF Team Australia' and hit 'join group'.

Once confirmed, one of the moderaters will approve you and you can then access the private forum via This Link (or under the 'forums' tab)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Aly glad you clarified that :D

Back