WoF Canada 2011!

Any times and dates for this upcoming's weekend match yet?

Need any more for Canada support team? Had fun supporting USA last year, but would rather support my own country.

Always looking for support :)

Match is on the 7th at 21:00 MA time. That's 5 PM eastern, 3 PM mountain as far as I know.

USA will be throwing everything they've got against us, so we have to be prepared. I don't think Buzz can make it this match, so I'm looking for another heavy hitter on the main team. We also need a very strong support since the support mobs are much harder.

Meet up will be at 20:00 on the 7th at oshiri to get into teams and work on our game plan. Hope to see you all there!

I'd be 3pm mountain time. Right on, will start auctioning for some peds, make a depo, and start sharpening my Determinations.

Always looking for support :)

Match is on the 7th at 21:00 MA time. That's 5 PM eastern, 3 PM mountain as far as I know.

USA will be throwing everything they've got against us, so we have to be prepared. I don't think Buzz can make it this match, so I'm looking for another heavy hitter on the main team. We also need a very strong support since the support mobs are much harder.

Meet up will be at 20:00 on the 7th at oshiri to get into teams and work on our game plan. Hope to see you all there!

I'll be available for main

Just over 19 hours until our match! Hope everyone's ready.

I'm effin' locked.. :mad:

I was locked too, but then got unlocked a few hours later. Hope this is all over soon.

Yeah.. i dunno this doesn't look too good...

This whole week I was on FOMA, and the only trade I've made was with this one single trader, I've forwarded their name and everything to Mindark, and received "I have been informed that this account has been locked in conjunction to an internal investigation. Your case has been sent to the responsible area for further investigation and they will get back to you as soon as they can." as a reply. So... I dunno... I'm pissed...

Last edited:
Looks like it's about that time to begin to assemble. Heading in now to Oshiri!

!!! Go Team Canada !!!

35 minutes until our match, hope everyone's unlocked and ready to shoot :D

Still locked. :(

Preliminary scoring is 222 Canada, 677 USA.

We can blame MA for locking half of us away over an important weekend when we didn't do anything wrong. Ah well, still 2 more matches to go in this round, hopefully we can make up for our poor showing this week and still make it into the semi-finals!

Next week we fight Wales!

Well we tried. No shame in that. Was fun either way. Well except hauling all that oil back from a bonus kill >.> lol. 2 more matches, lets hope all the Canadians show up for em. There wasn't many people yesterday. Somewhat disorganized as well it seemed. I'm assuming to lock outs etc.

Still looks like we have people locked out of game, but I've agreed to a 21:00 MA timeslot on saturday with Wales. Hopefully more people will make it this time, otherwise we won't have a chance of making it to the semi-finals.

Meetup is in 3 hours at oshiri hearts tp! Hope to see everyone there.

Looks like we lost by a margin of a few globals this time; loot was absolutely horrible after NZR's 80K MA-109 so we couldn't even score a global on over 150 hogglo old - dominants killed in the last 30 minutes.

I'll wait for the official scores for this weekend to be posted before I calculate how far behind we are, might not even be worth participating next week :/

Anywho, I'd like to thank everyone that came out for this weekend, and for every match up to this one. The help has definitely been appreciated and we put in a great showing.

Awesome stuff in the match Canada - was a close one all the way through :)

Whew!!

Was a good match today. With just a little luck on the big hoggs we would've had it. Oh well that's the way it goes.
Thanks Hijacker for keeping us organized.

Good going Canada .... I see from the trail of posts all the trials and tribulations! So wish i could have been there.

I'm off game right now due to a back injury ... 2 broken ribs have laid me up and I just got home from a stay in the hospital. Hoping to get on this week for a bit and see how I do. They are keeping me locked in the attic at home ;) .... I'm sooooo bored and missing EU! Take care Canucks and I'm there in spirit for sure!:cheer:

Hi team Canada :thumbup:

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs SWE

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0900 FIN vs DACH

So, still waiting on confirmation of Slots for Australia vs Sweden, and Italy vs Canada. Please let we Judges know your intentions asap :thumbup:

That means posting your Agreed time in the Judges Thread, please x

Found this on the Judges Thread, and I didn't see our time posted anywhere else...

Hi judges, about Canada-Italy it's correct, sunday at 9.00 MA time
Thank you all for the great work as always

Hijacker, please confirm. The time is 5 a.m. for me, but I will try to be there:eyecrazy:

Found this on the Judges Thread, and I didn't see our time posted anywhere else...

Hijacker, please confirm. The time is 5 a.m. for me, but I will try to be there:eyecrazy:

Well I decided that short of a miracle (aka: ATH on every mob we kill), we're not gonna make it to the semi-finals, so I let them pick the time slot best for them. Personally I'm out of town this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to make it with any time slot anyways. Not sure if anyone wants to show up, might be fun just for the hell of it if you're going to be awake and hunting TI mobs anyways.

Well, i must say i've kinda given up on the thing cause MA's screwed it up for me by locking me out.. so I dunno.. I'd rather be out drinking beer and watching Canucks win. :p

I'd like to thanks Smarmy for showing up .. even tho it was a godawful time for him.

When he found no Canadian team to support, he joined the Aussie support crew - and was one of the guys who did such a great job in smashing the points cap.
(Any of my soc members can claim to be honorary Aussies any time they want!)

Well done hon!
:girl:

Back