WoF FINALS LIVE on CND

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
WoF Finals take place on Saturday 19:00 Calypso Time.

SWEDEN vs ROMANIA vs AMERICA!!!

FULL LIVE commentary streamed straight into the domes/disco/controlroom during the event by yours truly! :yay: Also whilst doing this I'll be at a Real Life Meet in Worcester so double Yay!!!

CND is bound to rampacked with spectators being able to listen in to all the action LIVE as it happens!!!

So make sure you get your asses upto ClubNEVERDIE in good time for

Saturday 16:00 - 19:00 Calypso Time.

Any requests for the playlist on the day can be made here and I'll try my best to play what you want.

I've done some stream testing tonight with some good help from Jack Pirate Black and of course NEVERDIE himself!

So see you all saturday on the richest rock in the paradise 5 asteroid belt!

All the best,

Jamhot

For full event details see
entropiaforum.com > events > wof 2009 > ** WoF 2009 FINAL***​

Last edited:
Awesome!

(Too Short)
Yes very exciting for me!!! There will be events every saturday after this too look out for "Saturday Night Fever" coming soon to CND with LIVE commentary from me and Party afterwards and when Champs League kicks off again and ND can't commentate I will fill in there too.

Weeee I now hold the saturdaynight residency at the hottest virtual nightclub on the net! w00t!

So yeah, really exciting times ahead! This is how we're rolling on a saturday night! :D

Jamhot

P.S. Many many thanks to NEVERDIE! :bowdown:

Guess that means ND isn't able to do the commentary that night after all (when I asked him to do CND Radio coverage of the final he did say if he couldn't do it all himself he would get someone to cover it, will go do an edit wherever I posted that info before :)). Good choice of DJ for sure :thumbup:, gratz Jamhot on the show, try not to drink too much at the meet up :laugh: and see you all there!

PS: Double gratz on the new residency too Jam, moving on up (must go read and get caught up on all the changes going on around here lol).

Last edited:
Bummer, I'm going to miss it, I'll be in Las Vegas having lunch with John Capital!

The real reason is that my Son is getting married :yay:

I thought the WoF match starts at 16:00.....

Yeah my balls up. It's 5pm - 8pm uk time isn't it?

Jamhot

really nice, i'll try to be there ;)

Sweet.

You gonna prepare a few daspletor jokes?

Many apologies from JamHot - we are at the Worcester meet- and trying to find a pub that he can connect to for the stream :)

But having issues for the moment - will keep you updated - having one last go to get this working, if not we are just going to get drunk.

Yes really sorry about not being able to do the commentary, it wasn't for lack of trying. :( Thanks Spike for helping me out. Oh well, there's always next year and I'll make sure I'm not at any RL meets. :)

Jamhot

Yes Jam really did try hard, stupid interweb thing......... i will post some videos later showing how upset he was at it not working.... he really had to drown his sorrows:D

Stinky:yay:

Yes Jam really did try hard, stupid interweb thing......... i will post some videos later showing how upset he was at it not working.... he really had to drown his sorrows:D

Stinky:yay:

Oh god nooooo!

Jamhot

:popcorn: Awaiting pics of :drink::shots: :D

Back