WoF in PvP, thx for the excitement!

Fairy

Dominant
Society
¤ Home ¤
Fairy Cat McCoy
Oooh it was great fun.. :D
And im in the ghostly end if i encounter someone in there, no doubt about that :tongue3:

I died and died and lost way more than i would normaly since i had my mind in WoF mode,
you know 'just one more before i unload at storige' :D 'i dont wanna loose time'
lol thats not a good move in there ;) so gratz to all who looted me.

But it was fun to try to sneak in behind the lines, all the excitement of wof and keeping the eye on the radar and finding the champ mulmans thats on the edge of what i can handle. It adds up to a great time.

At one time i jumped in in the middle of DD's sochunt, that was a sight i must say, the radar was full of green dots were i expected red ones :eek: thank you mulman champ for saving my shot :D

In the end i came out with an 42peds sk50 that Jak couldnt loot from me and totally spent less than a 'normal' wof round, one cant shoot when tp'ing ;)

And thx Doomie for revenging me, well you were there to get green dots :silly2:
and clearing a landing for me :swoon:

Thank you all for a good hunt :laugh:

//Fairy

Some ppl are nice :)

Ohh it was a great finale in WoF indeed.

We need more events in pvp4 for sure... Now adays miners and hunters seems to be nervous... I have no idea why actually ^^

One desides by one self how much loot one can loose. Its just to keep track of inventory I guess :D

We are always nice to people in PvP zone 4.

It isnt many other places people offer to carry all your loot for you and never charge a dime for it.

To be honest we actually insist on doing it out of pure hospitality ;)

Did I get you Fairy? :(

Sorry, I never pay attention to names in there, let alone in the heat of battle as we had it the other day :D Must have killed about 20-30 people in there the other day, and I do not recall your name coming up :scratch2:

Me wanders if Doomie will kill me now! :D

Sorry, I never pay attention to names in there, let alone in the heat of battle as we had it the other day :D Must have killed about 20-30 people in there the other day, and I do not recall your name coming up :scratch2:

Naaaa all green dots are targets :sniper:

Oh i try to be nice always ;)

Sorry, I never pay attention to names in there
Dont worry about that, i was just one of the good loots :silly2:
As someone said to me, i should know better ;)

One desides by one self how much loot one can loose. Its just to keep track of inventory I guess :D
'just one more...' :laugh:

Naaaa all green dots are targets :sniper:
:duh:Errr something isn't right with that answer...:dodge:
Atleast pretend to save me eeh :poke: :yup: ;)

i killed like 3 people in 1 shot like i was a noob sucker's lol! any noob is a target...

:sniper: :umn:
:handgun:

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Back