WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

We'll play tomorrow 16 may 2009 at 20.00 MA Time, meeting and greeting point for supporters and all friends in Fort Troy

Next match !

I hope in the next match Sherwood will back hunt with us instead visiting all Venezia bars with girls :D :eyecrazy: :wtg:

lol

actually if u love him u must prefer he enjoy life with girls in venezia's bars ;)

Buongiorno Italia!

We will have the next match against each other. I would like to set a time slot with your team as soon as possible. Please PM me with what works for you or post here.

Grazie mille.

;)

Buongiorno Italia!

We will have the next match against each other. I would like to set a time slot with your team as soon as possible. Please PM me with what works for you or post here.

Grazie mille.

;)

As soon as sherwood backs from bars we'll inform you :)

:yay: I'm back after a too much short holiday :D

Blackhawk are you sure that we must play Romania vs Italy next round?

Greetings,

Hurrikane is away for a bit, getting some R&R ;)

The upcoming matches for Stage 4.2 (6 JUN - 7 JUN 2009)

Group A
England (3-1) v Italy (2-2)
Romania (4-0) v Scotland (3-1)

Group B
USA (4-0) v Poland (1-3)
Sweden (2-2) v Portugal (3-1)

Group C
France (3-1) v Greece (2-2)
Australia (4-0) v Canada (3-1)

Hurrikane is only gone for a couple of days, so please continue the practice of PMing him regarding timeslots for your hunts. I am sure he will confirm then when he returns.
posted here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/142485-wof-hunt-calendar-3.html
Anyway, we are available on slot A and E, saturday evening I work... again :(

Hi Italy, sorry for the slow response - land grab slowed things down a bit.

Our first choice this match would be Slot B, but I think you can't make that? Slot A and C are both OK for us too. We don't want to do Slot E.

So unless your situation has changed from what you told us a few days ago, I guess we'll play Slot A?

Slot A is perfect for us, not B sorry because many of us is busy at work...

Saturday 06 June 12:00 MA Time we'll try to make the miracle :laugh:
For all supporters and friends meeting point at 11:30 at Fort Troy

Saturday 06 June 12:00 MA Time we'll try to make the miracle :laugh:
For all supporters and friends meeting point at 11:30 at Fort Troy

Better 11,00 than 11,30, last match took more than 30 min to organize supports teams, all knows italian organization is not the best. LOL
:wtg:

Better 11,00 than 11,30, last match took more than 30 min to organize supports teams, all knows italian organization is not the best. LOL
:wtg:

Hehe, don't worry, we all have that problem :D

Good luck Italy, let's hope for a good match and some nice loots!

Hehe, don't worry, we all have that problem :D

Good luck Italy, let's hope for a good match and some nice loots!

A ATH would work on our side :D

never wait for a miracle!!!! i trust in numbers and hard work :cool:

We'd need a coalition of all the Saints in the calendar more than a single miracle...

We'd need a coalition of all the Saints in the calendar more than a single miracle...

The Calendar is too short :laugh: and today we saw it.
Anyway great work mates, there was no loot at all but we still managed to make about 30 globals. A special "Thank You!" to all the supporters not italian

yeah guys thx a lot for fun i meet a lot of new people, actually i didn t wasted money.....(incredible) and i was able to hunt in team some mob normally not in my portfolio.

Next year we will win the wof 2010.

Write this down

yeah guys thx a lot for fun i meet a lot of new people, actually i didn t wasted money.....(incredible) and i was able to hunt in team some mob normally not in my portfolio.

Next year we will win the wof 2010.

Write this down

Well it's not the end... some 400points and a ATH to double up them would work to step up :laugh:

Today italian run into WoF tournament ended, since the second match of Stage 4 our stop was clear, so we had fun setting up a strange hunt team with the unique purpouse to get the 4 mobs in list (shame that the warlocks weren't generous with us) and a strong support team to scare mra than get the scar award; in 10-15 min warrior and formidon were already on the table, sabakuma spawn was very bad today so... the party has started, everyone hunted his preferred mob out of the moblist just to have fun and stay together as Squadra Italia, a small group of persons veteran and new in WoF and in Entropia that, thanks to WoF, met eachother and became friends.
For this reasons I would clarify that our record, for most global on wrong mobs, wasn't polemic with WoF tournament, if someone felt it, anyway I guess that none thought it.
Time to say thank you to Hurrikane, for first, to all judges and organization team that made us compete again in the best hunting event of Entropia and thak you to all who helped Squadra Italia during these months.

sherwood

Very well done Team Italia :yay:

And yes, the BEST bit of the WoF is the friends you make that otherwise you would not have met :)

Today italian run into WoF tournament ended, since the second match of Stage 4 our stop was clear, so we had fun setting up a strange hunt team with the unique purpouse to get the 4 mobs in list (shame that the warlocks weren't generous with us) and a strong support team to scare mra than get the scar award; in 10-15 min warrior and formidon were already on the table, sabakuma spawn was very bad today so... the party has started, everyone hunted his preferred mob out of the moblist just to have fun and stay together as Squadra Italia, a small group of persons veteran and new in WoF and in Entropia that, thanks to WoF, met eachother and became friends.
For this reasons I would clarify that our record, for most global on wrong mobs, wasn't polemic with WoF tournament, if someone felt it, anyway I guess that none thought it.
Time to say thank you to Hurrikane, for first, to all judges and organization team that made us compete again in the best hunting event of Entropia and thak you to all who helped Squadra Italia during these months.

sherwood

Well done for a great WoF campaign Italy. Good go at SCAR too, would have been nice if you'd have made that after getting off to a great start with the first two mobs.

I enjoyed judging you guys today as you knocked up more different mobs than ever seen before in a WoF match. I think you had 8 correct mob globals and 9 wrobs so gratz on that amusing record.

Nice exit post too, you wrote in presumably your 2nd language and made me have to look up a word in my 1st language :D

Well done for a great WoF campaign Italy. Good go at SCAR too, would have been nice if you'd have made that after getting off to a great start with the first two mobs.

I enjoyed judging you guys today as you knocked up more different mobs than ever seen before in a WoF match. I think you had 8 correct mob globals and 9 wrobs so gratz on that amusing record.

Nice exit post too, you wrote in presumably your 2nd language and made me have to look up a word in my 1st language :D

Thank you and... :laugh: is "polemic" the word? in italian is "polemico" so, for me, is natural say it, but I wasn't sure of it so I checked the dictionary before post it :p
PS I found at least 2 mistakes in my post... prolly there're 10 then

Well done Italy :wtg: You put up a good fight :wtg:

Thank you and... :laugh: is "polemic" the word? in italian is "polemico" so, for me, is natural say it, but I wasn't sure of it so I checked the dictionary before post it :p

Yeah that was it, the meaning was fairly clear from the context but it's nice to learn a new word so I looked it up :)

Well Done Italy!

I have to say it was pretty badass of you guys hunting Warlocks with 3 people, 2 of them in ghost. Alot can be said about people who never give up, your team truly has earned my respect! We hope to see you guys out there again next year and just drop us a line if you need some fapping!

Everyone should love the underdog and it's a shame to see you guys out.

As an old wof player,
I join Sherwood thanks for the amazing race against top teams and unluck.
Saw lots of ppl help us and nice judges shaking heads reading the amount of wrobs we did.
Gratz to Hurrikane and Gloryhounds, hope to see you all next year for thr 4th edition.

Well done Italy, again you proved flamboyant and entertaining, and able to mix it with the best. Sorry to see you go. Good run.

Hurrikane

Back