WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

sherwood

Prowler
Society
Miner's Mafia
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Squadra Italia

Signature.jpg

It's time to gather veterans and newbie for WoF 2009!

For a little country like Italy, where 99% of population that play online never heard about Project Entropia or Entropia Universe, 2007 and 2008 were great WoFs that brought us close to the final stages.

Post here your full avatar name and pm me here or ingame so we can start to set up everything.

Captain

Sherwood Flu Fortuna

List of partecipants

Arturo Testina Sassi
Bass Rockabilly Master
Benjamin MrWizard Slider
Buckaroo Buck Banzai
Carl CLP Poivre
Catullo Robullo Esposito
Dehorthan Thorondir Aramnas
dendri dendri calabro
Duncan Redone McCloud
Ely Svegliona Gnokka
Eve Venus Blonde
Fudo fudonero Nero
Gerardo Jey Fox
Marc falkao Falk
Marcus GW Mayer
Maris Mario Trucksans
Michael geats Platzgummer
paolo kid seto
Risen Ra Oh
Ron Ronny Kovich
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Sirlobo Karlo Chaparral
TheRock Animalcommander Rocky
Valerio Junio Borghese

Last edited:
count me in e buon anno nuovo a tutti.

Ecco il secondo coglione, abbiamo fatto il paio lol
Ready

Historical Stats for Italy

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for reference... best of luck in 2009 :thumbup:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for reference... best of luck in 2009 :thumbup:

should I count only W's or L's. What are the rules for this year?

Melodious though it may be, could all examples of your native tongue be translated or deleted as soon as possible? You're in contravention of Forum Rules.
Thank you, and good to see you back...

Hurrikane

..translated or deleted [/COLOR][/B]as soon as possible?...

It would be better to delete them but here is the translation ;)

I: count me in e buon anno nuovo a tutti.
E: Count me in and happy new year to everyone.

I: Eccomi!
E: Here I am.

I: ed un altro coglione che vuol spendere i peds.
this gets hard
E: another "coglione" ready to spend PEDs.
"Coglione", a part from the male sexual organ that typically comes in pairs, is used here in Italy to name a dislikable person (typically male) like a dumbass.

I: Ecco il secondo coglione, abbiamo fatto il paio lol
E: here is the second one, now we have a pair.

I: dobbiamo stare attenti a non prendere una coglionite.
E: We should be carefully to not get a "coglionite", (inflammation of the specified part).

I: presente l'appello e' pronto
E: I'm ready as well.

As you see, there is nothing special. Maybe some terms could be enhanced.

Random bumping trivia:

Squadra Italia still holds the record for the most "simultaneous" globals in an official WoF match (3, collected within 1 second during the bot round in 2007)

Screenie somewhere on this forum :)

I'm back and our forums are as well. If any team members don't have an account at our private forums, please PM me or one of the other team members for more information.

I'm back and our forums are as well. If any team members don't have an account at our private forums, please PM me or one of the other team members for more information.

great, it seems that the most of us are still active ;)

If any new users create an account on the private forums, please PM me or post here. I get alot of bogus account creations and its sometimes hard to determine who's real and who's a spambot.

Woot Wiz is back :yay:
For any info about Squadra Italia Forum can ask me ingame or PM Wiz here.

HAHA first post from Fudo in EF... and he didn't read rules! :D
(translation was "count me too, this year"), only english here :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SURE! I'M IN! :yay::yay::yay:

HAHA first post from Fudo in EF... and he didn't read rules! :D
(translation was "count me too, this year"), only english here :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SURE! I'M IN! :yay::yay::yay:

Looks like that's also your first post :laugh:
Nice to have you in also this year!

Welcome to WoF 2009, Team Italia!

Teams from all over 2 globes are currently getting their act together for this year's World of Firepower event. Many of them have found it advantageous to get some team practice in before their first matches, but how much better would it be if you could work out team tactics and see how well your players function as a team with the possibility of Cash Prizes too.

To that end it is my honour and pleasure to draw your attention to:

WoF08Logo-ProSeries.jpg

This is the WoF Pro-Series, where teams and solo hunters can compete for cash prizes in month-long WoF-Style events which will help to raise money for the WoF Treasury (See other Sticky Thread “WoF Treasury” ). These events, in the spirit of the WoF, are free to enter and open to all.

We are currently almost at the end of "Run 9", but any team is welcome to join in at any point. Run 9 will finish at Midday on Tuesday 20th January, so you still have time to get an entry in for Run 9.

The last WoF Pro Series before the World of Firepower kicks off will start the very next day, Wednesday 21st Jan at Midday, and will run until the end of February, giving all team 5 weeks to accumulate thair winning total score.

So we're talking Team Hunting for Cash Prizes, Free to Enter, Open to All!

There are some Rules though.

Scoring: Teams must Global at least once on 5 different mobs from a set mob list, just like the WoF.
This gives 5 screenshots to submit per entry.
The winner each month will be the Team/Solo Hunter who gained the highest TT-Value of Loot from their 5 Globals combined.
There are also Cash Prizes for Second and Third.

Screenshots must accompany each Global, and be posted in the WoF Pro Series thread for that month.

All mobs must be hunted in the LA’s specified.

Screenshots must show:
Mob and Maturity,
Team List,
Timestamp

Simple enough, just hit C and P as soon as you global ;)

If details are missed, scroll up to be sure and take another. We’ll accept partial screenies if the other parts are there too.

You can collect the required Globals in any order; only screenshots from the corresponding month will be permitted, and all screenies have to be posted within 48 hours of the Global/HOF in order to be valid for the event.

Special Not-Complicated-At-All Team Rules:

Teams MUST be named “WPS(Team Name Here)” to be eligible. National Team names are not mandatory, but no profanity.

Teams can be any size, from 2-12. The same team must feature in all Globals.
BUT: Teams can Lose Members.

What this means: The ideal result in a WoF Pro-Series hunt would be a Team of say 4 or 5 hunters going out and getting all 5 globals in a mad two-hour hunt and sending in their screenshots for their entry. If however, the team only got 3 of the 5 globals, before 2 members ctd’ or had to go to work etc, the remaining team members can still carry on. Any Team members who feature in Earlier Submitted Globals before they left can re-join the team later to help complete the 5.
If you have entered 5 Globals but for example get a better Kingfisher on another day, you can change the entry to include it if the same team (by the rules above) was used.
What you CAN’T do is ADD NEW team members. If you want to make a new team with other avatars, it will form a NEW entry which should include all 5 globals by THAT team.

In short: As Time-Stamps are included in each Screenshot, the order of the globals is known.... the Team is anyone who was in the First Global People can not be there in later Globals, but no EXTRA people.

The Prizes are normally:

1500 PED: 1st Prize
600 PED: 2nd Prize
400 PED: 3rd Prize.

But in Run 8 we had a roll-over of the 3rd place prize, so in Run 9 the prizes are 1700, 700 and 500 peds respectively.

For each event, a donation will be added to the WoF Treasury by Bank NEVERDIE. The success of these events will see this increase.

Prizes will be awarded in-game.

There will be events held until the start of WoF 2009 and beyond, and results will feature on a LeaderBoard in this forum.

Thanks for reading, good luck to all!

Hurrikane, Chopper and the WoF Commitee

:thumbup:

Thank you Chopper

BUMP for all the 10-20 italians playing Entropia :yay:

I would be glad also that every person from Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Germany, South Africa, Switzerland, United States and all other countries that were the promised land for the poor Italy till not so far than 30-50 years ago, would join with italian team as Benjamin MrWizard (Wof 2007-2008-2009) or Nicole Tony Dentrag (Wof 2007), we all (or we try to :laugh:) speak english.

Note for all the team: start to check our private forum. Ask me or to Wizard any information about it.

We will be

Mamma Mia!, our society is proud to contribute to squadraitalia with the participation of its members.

Ely Svegliona Gnokka
Marcus GW Mayer
Gerardo Jey Fox
Risen Ra Oh
Bass Rockabilly Master

The list will be updated in the future.

EDIT.

Dehorthan Thorondir Aramnas
paolo kid seto

wofmm.jpg

Last edited:
Mamma Mia!, our society is proud to contribute to squadraitalia with the participation of its members.

Ely Svegliona Gnokka
Marcus GW Mayer
Gerardo Jey Fox
Risen Ra Oh
Bass Rockabilly Master

The list will be updated in the future.

wofmm.jpg

Thank you Marcus and all MaMMa Mia!
I added all your names at the first post... what a nice banner!

weeela!

ciao a tutti...........
ci sono anchio mi iscrivo

Nice to meet you Thorondir and welcome

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

another italian ready for use! when? what? where? i m ready to join you this year. Kill em all!!!!!!!!!!

:silly2::silly2::tongue3::tongue3::mad::mad:
:silly2::silly2::tongue3::tongue3::mad::mad:

Back