***wof judges 2012***

i dont remember where i saw it.. but it is one of Hurri's offical posts. but the support cap, not including bonuses is 100
so if anything needs to be done it would to make sure that bonuses are not calculated in the base scores leading to 100

Yep, no worries, always been like that. Just raw mob points count toward cap, no variety, bonus mob, etc.

Thanks, Mack

I will be there Saturday 15:00, 19:00 and Sunday 9:00. Probably Saturday 23:00 ... but drunk :eyecrazy:
Sunday 13:00 I have to kill some mobs for Team DACH.

i should be there for 19:00, 23:00 and sunday 09:00

Confirmed Matches to Date, Stage 1

Confirmed Match Times:

Saturday: 15:00

Finland
Canada
Italy

I will be there, could appreciate some Judges here as I will be quite busy at home too.

Saturday: 19:00

Amethera
USA
Eudoria
Rocktropia
BeNeLux

I will be there and should be on the case for Judging this slot, as there are a few teams at once though some help would be great:)

Sunday: 09:00

Australia
GB

I will TRY to make this one. Any judge who does make it will become a fast favourite of mine, I'm notorious for missing this slot due to being comatose.

Sunday: 13:00

Africa
DACH
France
Sweden
Poland

I should be good to go on this one, but again, lots of teams, all help welcome:)

Yet To Confirm:

Norway
(will contact them now)

Hurrikane

I'm available for 2300 (if Norway picks it) and 0900.

Thanks Rowan, see you tomorrow, and thanks again to the Judges and observers for Saturday's hunts; Jamira, KittyLee and Kathryn, Aia and Lars and anyone else I was too busy to notice.

Hurrikane

Thanks Rowan, see you tomorrow, and thanks again to the Judges and observers for Saturday's hunts; Jamira, KittyLee and Kathryn, Aia and Lars and anyone else I was too busy to notice.

Hurrikane

Your very welcome. I can't wait for the next match to judge.

I will be out of town all day Saturday, but should be able to make at least one of the time slots on Sunday if needed.

Here is the updated scoresheet for Stage 2 mob list. Support still capped at 100 points this round. Give me a shout if you find any errors. As always password to unlock the file is "wof2012" if you want to make any personal changes to it.

WOF 2012 Stage 2 Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

Hi to all Judges, here's the Confirmed Timeslots for this weekend. Hope you can be available for some of them>

Saturday 8th

15:00: USA, Finland, Africa

19:00: ROCKTropia, BeNeLux, France, Canada, Eudoria

23:00: Empty

Sunday 9th

09:00: Australia

13:00: Poland, GB, DACH, Sweden, Italy

Yet to confirm: Amethera

Would be most grateful for help at 19:00 and 09:00... I aim to hunt for Eudoria at 19:00 and mornings seems to be an issue for me:)

See you on the island.... Start Point: 85027, 90642, Eudoria

A small inland island just SW of Isslye TP. Nothing there but a few Allophyl Alphas, some WoF Judges and the chance to make history.

Hurrikane

I think I will be there at all slots except Sunday 13 of course.

Sry, but seems to me Italy would join first slot on sunday, 9.00 MA Time.

Thanks Hurrikane for accepting me as a new judge, I had a lot of fun today.

movelog

Small batchfile to keep log files in a manageble size

Code:
if not exist "chat-%date%.log" ren "chat.log" "chat-%date%.log"
if not exist "private_chat-%date%.log" ren "private_chat.log" "private_chat-%date%.log"

Save as (for instance) "movelog.cmd" in the same directory as the chat log files.
Then run it before you start the client when you want "fresh" log files. As it probably can be a bit messy if you run it for instance in the middle of a match, if during a matchday I'd recommend doing it during a "relog break" between matches.

The "find" command can also be useful:
If you got logfiles covering several days you can use it to filter out a specific day:
find "2012-08-29" chat.log
You can use find to filter out other things like teams/countries:
find /i "finland" chat.log (the /i is so that upper/lower case doesn't matter)

Using the "|" character (pipe function) you can apply more than one filter:
C:\...\Documents\Entropia Universe>find /i "finland" chat.log | find /i "warlock"
so find command can be used to find "did finland get that warlock".

Last edited:
Thanks Hurrikane for accepting me as a new judge, I had a lot of fun today.

No problem, great to have the help.

Hurrikane

Missed this morning's match by 15 minutes :( Thanks to the other judges for making standing in one spot for three hours much less boring!

Tomorrow is the 6th...any matches scheduled yet?

In case it is still on, here is the updated scoresheet for Stage 3. Support still capped at 100 points. Updated the mobs for stage 3. Re-enabled the Winning and Loot bonuses. Please let me know if you find any mistakes. As always, the file can be unlocked and edited using password "wof2012".

WOF Stage 3 Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

Help needed

Right, I have a problem; need to buy a car today and it's miles away, I'll miss the 15:00 match if I go.

Can anyone judge the match at 15:00 (Rocktropia/Poland)?

Please answer soon if you can.

Thanks

Hurrikane

Jamira stepped up, no worries.

(Thanks Jamira:))

see you all for the next slot.

Last edited:
So summary of matches this weekend looks like:

15:00 MA 6th
Rocktropia v. Poland

19:00 MA 6th
Canada v. Eudoria
France v. Africa

09:00 MA 7th

Great Britian v. Italy

13:00 MA 7th
(no matches)

Looks like Jamira is around and will be at 15:00 slot and Hurrikane back for 19:00 slot. Any other judges checking in? I'll be try to be there for 19:00 and 09:00 slots.

I fixed a bug found in the Stage 3 scoresheet (and past versions). Updated version number to 3.01. Bug was that when Main team scored a Support global for purposes of completing the Sweep, was also giving credit toward the Support Variety bonus. Support Variety bonus must actually be done by support team.

Stage 3 Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

MATCHES CONFIRMED THIS WEEKEND:

19:00 Saturday:
CANADA vs AFRICA
&
EUDORIA vs FRANCE

13:00 Sunday:
POLAND vs GB

ROCKTropia vs ITALY yet to be confirmed.

I'm good for all, hope to see some other judges there too, always more fun in a group:)

Hurrikane

Your very welcome. I can't wait for the next match to judge.

Sorry sorry sorry didn't thank you properly for Judging today, had mad pm's and baby IRL to sort and just plain forgot. Thanks for your help, you're a lifesaver:)

Hurrikane

Just mentioning this for fun.

Two oddities happened during Rocktropia vis Italy match today.

First, Rocktropia got in the bonusmob twice; first support then main:
* Team "WoF RockTropia Support-HBdayNarf" - Thorofoid Thief - Bonusmob nr 1
* Team "WOF Team Rocktropia" - Thorafoid Looter - Bonusmob nr 1

Secondly, Italy mainteam did a support mob for sweep:
* Team "WoF Italy Main 2012" - Traeskeron Stalker: main team sweep complement
and after support team got it:
$ Team "Wof Support Italy bis" - Traeskeron Stalker - 3p 103
(this was the only global that supportteam got)

Just mentioning this for fun.

Two oddities happened during Rocktropia vis Italy match today.

First, Rocktropia got in the bonusmob twice; first support then main:
* Team "WoF RockTropia Support-HBdayNarf" - Thorofoid Thief - Bonusmob nr 1
* Team "WOF Team Rocktropia" - Thorafoid Looter - Bonusmob nr 1

Secondly, Italy mainteam did a support mob for sweep:
* Team "WoF Italy Main 2012" - Traeskeron Stalker: main team sweep complement
and after support team got it:
$ Team "Wof Support Italy bis" - Traeskeron Stalker - 3p 103
(this was the only global that supportteam got)

It's not complete :)

Ita support had also 1 oculus glob 123 peds and 1 thorio 90 peds
and main had a second "support mob" for sweep: (the gradivore) and the 25 bonus mob too :D
I think that's the first time a team reaches sweep with 2 main hunters and 4/5 max support members.
Anyway gz RT.

Last edited:
NOT SURE what slots are which tomorrow. Gonna be there for each one anyway. Sorry I can't be more precise, some of the teams even sorted out their slots last weekend before they left the mountain, but it's been a busy week and I can't find the bit of paper.

So if any judges are free, please feel free to turn up, but don't move things around on my account, I'll be able to cover the matches; I'll be there whether there's a match or not.

Thanks to all who are going to fight their last matches of Stage 3 tomorrow and Sunday; it's been a great stage:)

Hurrikane

STAGE THREE SCORES AFTER ROUND THREE:

Group: Poland, ROCKTropia, GB and Italy

GB Vs ROCKTropia:

GB 312

ROCKTropia 158

Italy vs Poland:

Poland ???

ITALY ???

Standings:

Poland 340 + 486 + ??? = ???(826)
GB 300 + 216 + 312 = 818
ROCKTropia 134 + 435 + 158 = 727
Italy 148 + 241 + ??? = ??? (389)

ITALY need a score of 338 or more to Progress to Stage 4.
POLAND and GB are assured progression, ROCKTropia must wait to see if ITALY progress or them.

Group: Canada, Eudoria, France and Africa

Canada Vs France:

Canada 346

France 226

Africa Vs Eudoria:

Eudoria 405

Africa 149​

Standings:

Canada 360 + 576 + 346 = 1280
France 476 + 353 + 226 = 1055
Eudoria 203 + 104 + 405 = 712
Africa 82 + 159 + 149 = 390

EUDORIA make the next Stage along with CANADA and FRANCE, and we say goodbye to the tenacious AFRICA who fell short of luck this Stage.

Last match (Italy vs Poland) at 13:00 MA time today.

Thanks to all for a great event.

Hurrikane

STAGE 4 ROUND 1 Schedule

I should be able to make all the matches, thankfully not all the slots were used. As ever, very grateful to any other Judges who can spare the time to help out. Sorry the info has been late going up, will do my best to get these notices up earlier in the future.

19:00 Saturday

BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

Finland vs Canada

GB vs France

00:00 Sunday (Midnight Saturday)

USA vs Australia

13:00 Sunday

DACH vs Sweden

Eudoria vs Poland

Well, any scheduling for this weekend?

Nah. We've all decided to fight out the rest of WoF with rock-paper-scissors. Thus far, Team Eudoria has defeated everyone. :silly2:

But, if we must continue WoF from within EU, I can, at least, inform you that the Team Eudoria vs. Team Australia match will be 09:00 UTC on Sunday.

Nah. We've all decided to fight out the rest of WoF with rock-paper-scissors. Thus far, Team Eudoria has defeated everyone. :silly2:

But, if we must continue WoF from within EU, I can, at least, inform you that the Team Eudoria vs. Team Australia match will be 09:00 UTC on Sunday.

Should get the confirmed matches up tonight, or if I fall asleep, whatever day I wake up.

Hurrikane

Back