WoF Netherlands 2009

I apologise for not attending your whole Match, it will not happen again.

I have looked over your scores through your submitted screenshots and can see no problem with your Qualifying Score in Stage 1.

Thanks for your professionalism in the absence of mine:)

Hurrikane (zzzz)

Hello there Team Netherlands

You have faced the first Stage and Scores have been posted in the:
***WoF WarSheet***
Thread, in the Sub-Forum.

The Stage 2: Island Intensity Qualifier B Moblist is also up to view.

Your next TimeSlots to choose from:

Please Note Slot E has moved back two hours from last time (not enough judges available)

Slot A: Saturday 21st March: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 21st March: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 21st March: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 22nd March: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 22nd March: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Please also send SECOND Choices, as slots WILL be policed this time and no more than 8 will be allowed to hunt at once, on a first-come, first serve basis. If you have a genuine reason for only being available at one time it had better be a pretty good one to account for 4 people from a 12-Man team:)

This Stage looks to be high scoring; I wish you the best of luck:)

Hurrikane

Hi Team Netherlands, you have been Confirmed to Hunt in

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

See you there and Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

I'm also available if you guys want me. Vmax and Einstein just give a shout when you need me.

PS: Einstein dont leave me stranded like last time, i went helping Estonia FFS! (Anomaalia asked real nice ;-) )

If the matches aren't on taxland i can also get you a muppet and a slate. (Slate said that if you guys went hunting Hoglo stalkers he really wanted to join)

HP 162
Agi 71

I'm also available if you guys want me. Vmax and Einstein just give a shout when you need me.

PS: Einstein dont leave me stranded like last time, i went helping Estonia FFS! (Anomaalia asked real nice ;-) )

If the matches aren't on taxland i can also get you a muppet and a slate. (Slate said that if you guys went hunting Hoglo stalkers he really wanted to join)

HP 162
Agi 71

You are welcome to join support. I send you a PM.
We avoided the Hogglo Stalkers since they are to lethal and reviving every mob would take to much time.

Cheers
Siam

Hello Team Netherlands

Welcome to Stage 3 of the WoF.

The Groups have been drawn and the reults posted in the Stickies.

Round One:

Your first Match will be against Estonia.

Please contact them via the Forum to arrange a suitable Time Slot, and a second one if at all possible!

TimeSlots remain the same as last Stage:

Slot A: Saturday 4th April: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 4th April: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 4th April: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 5th April: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 5th April: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Round Two:

Round 2 uses two weekends, with the 12 matches to be held on any of the following days:

Saturday 11th April, Sunday 12th April
Saturday 25th April, Sunday 26th April

These Timeslots can also be used for your Round Three match.

The Timeslots will be the same each time and your adversaries that Round will be America. Feel free to sort out a TimeSlot early on and let me know.

Round Three

Round Three is also different. The official dates are:

Saturday 2nd May, Sunday 3rd May

However, if these dates are not suitable, Matches can be arranged on any of the days allotted to Round Two beforehand (11th, 12th, 25th +26th April) as long as the order of play is maintained (i.e. the teams meet when they should, not the wrong way round).

Your opponents for this Match will be Italy. Again, feel free to arrange the times early and get them to me by PM.

Start Point: Not half as bad as the last one, this one's South of Nymphtown on the way to the Rig:

EUD: 25055, 9725, 151

It's the old sweater's camp if you're wondering:)

The Start Point is the same for ALL 3 ROUNDS.

Spawn Information:

MindArk tell me the Spawns will be adjusted on the Friday before each weekend in the folowing areas:

Malcruentor: Where they are now

Hispidus: In the "blue area" west of Hadesheim

Scaboreas/Tezlapod: North of PvP 1

Molisk: North of Troy and East of Argus

I am delighted to welcome Entropia Investment Fund (EiF) as our latest sponsor, and also EntropiaBay.com. Both have contributed towards a nice array of Support Team Prizes for the SCAR award in the Semi-Finals which will see 36 avatars recognised for their efforts:)

EiF announce they have set their Molisk and Ambulimax Spawns to meet the needs of WoF hunters, with two mid-level Molisk DNA's and one set high in LA 44, and tucked away to provide quieter small Ambu's to rack up those six-pointers will be two low-maturity spawns in LA 24.

NeverDie has told me there will be a good amount of young Phasms from now and throughout the Stage.

It's on.

Thanks for your hard work so far, and good luck getting through to Stage 4:)

Hurrikane

Hoi!

I've asked our hunters what time they'd like to drink a Beer with you this saturday and most of them said the sooner we'd start the better =)

so far the wishes have been (preferred choice) :

1. 12:00
2. 16:00
3. 20:00

wat u denken? =)

J.

Hoi!

I've asked our hunters what time they'd like to drink a Beer with you this saturday and most of them said the sooner we'd start the better =)

so far the wishes have been (preferred choice) :

1. 12:00
3. 20:00

wat u denken? =)

J.

Nice dutch.

Our prefered times seem to be:
1. 20:00

Mainly due to the fact that the weather predictions for this weekend will give the first entire weekend with great weather.

Cheers
Siam

I prefer 20:00 due to excellent biking weather during the day :yay:

BROEEEEMMMM VROAAAARRRAAAARR!!!!
SKRIEEEE....

stay away from the light! =)

believing weather forecast might result worse outcome than believing PR guys from MA :laugh:

I'll pass the message about your preferred times to our hunters and let you know soon.

eerbiedig,

J.

Ok the sooner we know the sooner we can claim the slot.

Cheers
Siam

ok,

lez do it at 16:00. =)

J.

Hi to all Teams.

Great work by everyone last weekend; even low scores take a lot of work in the WoF:)

Some News: The proposed Extra Sunday TimeSlots are not happening until Round 3 (Not regularly anyway), as there are 4 whole days with which to arrange your next Match, using the existing Time-Slots.

PLEASE think about your opponents when choosing Time Slots and PLEASE offer more than one to them!

There are many reasons why team members cannot/don't want to turn up at any given time; THIS IS WHY YOUR MAIN TEAM IS 12 BUT ONLY NEEDS 4 TO HUNT!

I have already had to offer a slot on the intervening Weekend (18th April)... MY WEEKEND OFF.... and there's NO WAY IN THE WORLD I'm going to over-lap slots again.

So here it is: In cases of Time-Slots being difficult to arrange, the decision will go to the Team who shows the most flexibility! This means if they have submitted 4 times to you, and you submit 1 that isn't any of them.... without any good reason why, the Match will go ahead at a time they have chosen that is closest to your own preferred time.

I appreciate there's a lot of people with a lot of different lives, which is precisely the reason for the TimeSlots in the first place, and for the large range of options presented. I have yet to see a valid reason for 4 out of 12 avatars not being available on a weekend.

Those who take their time deciding may also find the Match to be confirmed for a time they don't like; the other Teams need to plan and prepare, which they can't do if they don't know when they are playing.

So get on the case, be flexible, and prioritise; you fight for your Country's Honour!

PM me with your Slot decisions....AFTER agreeing them with your opponents.

Hurrikane

P.S. Scores all checked and sent to J Boy for him to work his graphical magic, should be here tomorrow.

A call for support!

Next saturday, May 9, 20:00 MA-time, we have the most important match so far in WOF. This is the match against Italy.

Our scores are very close together, so it is very important that we win this match! Therefor I want to ask all dutchies and dutchloving people to come to Oshiri Hearts Saturday at 19.30h and join our support teams!
Of course you also are free to create your own support team with the name: WOF Support Netherlands + a number. The targets are for the last time molisk and tezlapods.

HELP TEAM NETHERLANDS TO THE FINAL!:yay:

JOIN TEAM NETHERLANDS SUPPORT!

LAST CALL FOR SUPPORT!
wof_banner_anim_mini.gif

Team Netherlands, looking at the scores in your group so far, progression for you or Italy now boils down to an elimination match with you having a 13-point head start.

Good luck, it's a close one:)

Hurrikane

Tnx Hurrikane! We have our troops ready! May Lootius be with us !:yay:

wof_banner_anim_mini.gif

Ok i lied....this is really the last call!

All come to Oshiri at 19.30 MA time to support the dutchies!!
Or create your own WOF Netherlands support team and go hunt molisk and tezlapod from 20:00 - 23.00 h!

We loose this, WOF will be over this year!!
Help us get the next round!

I like the ad :) a weed plant and a beer, with some cheese thrown in in case the beer/weed thing was not enough of an enticement!

GL Netherlands!
EBO

can i join wof team i am dutch (agilty 55 hp 110) good armore and guns en toys

can i join wof team i am dutch (agilty 55 hp 110) good armore and guns en toys

We did not manage to get through to the next round unfortenately.
11 points to few in the last match.

But next year we will be back with a bigger and stronger team.
You are welcome to join us then.

Cheers
Siam

Wanted to wish a hearty "Hooray" for a hard fought battle to the whole Netherlands team. Was a great match to watch with you and Italy....very close competition all the way to the end. Very impressive performance all the way through. Wish you guys better luck next year.

-Mack

USA Support

Wanted to wish a hearty "Hooray" for a hard fought battle to the whole Netherlands team. Was a great match to watch with you and Italy....very close competition all the way to the end. Very impressive performance all the way through. Wish you guys better luck next year.

-Mack

USA Support

Thank you very much! We were less thrilled, especially the last 5 minutes of the final match against Italy, but slowly getting over it.

As Siam said, we will be back next year, bigger and stronger! It was a blast, sometimes literally ;)

Yup we had a great fight! And since we lost very honorable from Italy....why not help them to make it to the finals?

Soooo a call for support......this time for Italy:):yay:

Yup we had a great fight! And since we lost very honorable from Italy....why not help them to make it to the finals?

Soooo a call for support......this time for Italy:):yay:

Thank you!
The match against you was, for sure, the most thrilling that I ever did in three WoF editions and I believe it was also for the judges. Great work guys and, I'm sincere, if you would have win I was happy anyway for the great fight with egual weapons and skills.

Hi Suffistica
We'll play tomorrow 16 may 2009 at 20.00 MA Time, meeting and greeting point for supporters and all friends in Fort Troy
If you want partecipe thank you since now and bring friends
cya Flu

Go Italy! I'll be there :yay:

Italy vs Scotland score: Italy 148 points, read it as a huge loss

Huge loss yeah, because England , Romania and Scotland scored over 300 points each.

148 points in this WoF is not a bad result for Italy but a this this stage it's. What did it happen? The main team is made by 12 persons, some that I know since years and some other that I had the pleasure to know recently but between old and new who can compete with the other main teams are 5-6 (talking about skill and experience), if 3, even 2, of these players miss a match the result is under your eyes. We're unskilled and far to be "uber", me for first. So, against teams ready to spend some 10Kped in three hours, we can't and I don't want compete, I'll never pay any mercenarie to KS mobs like some team did yesterday night. Look at 2 "uber" team match results... something is not working looking at the difference between points and our main team was in the middle of that battle without have the possibility to move to another place due the mob spawn.

A huge "Thank You" go to all support that got a result that proportionally is 7-8 times more than main team score.

In the next round we start at -450 points and we need make them to have a single chance to get the semifinal stage... doable? No I guess, but be sure that I'll fight for 2 more matches at least!

But next year we will be back with a bigger and stronger team.
You are welcome to join us then.

Cheers
Siam

If they dont fuck it up to much with Cy2 :D count me in next year ;)

suport team

wanna join the suport team for wof netherlands ingame full name simkel kela simba (kela) got ghost 5b bravo and usually shooting with hl12L and 104 amp also can fab team mates with ek2600
hope there is still room for me dont know how it al works this is my first wof (last 2 years dident have the time to join and wassent skilled enouf)
regards kela

Italy vs Scotland score: Italy 148 points, read it as a huge loss

Huge loss yeah, because England , Romania and Scotland scored over 300 points each.

Damn... I was convinced your match was today (sunday) or else I would have joined your support..
Well I hope I manage to support you nxt match.

Back