Last edited:
I'm in :yay:
Agness Lola Francini
Captain: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

Last edited:
Name : Slawek Buzz Buzzard
Captain of choice: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

Support / reserve of main team

(edited to have same post as all, no changes in what i wanted to write)

Last edited:
Historical Stats for Poland

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for reference... best of luck in 2009 :thumbup:

I'm in

Tomek Chudy Bogarde

capitan: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

Last edited:
name: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar
Captain : ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar (why to not vote for myself:) )
(main team)

----

chyba nie mysleliście, że was zostawie samych ? :)

Last edited:
Pytanko

Last edited:
Welcome to WoF 2009, Team Poland!

Teams from all over 2 globes are currently getting their act together for this year's World of Firepower event. Many of them have found it advantageous to get some team practice in before their first matches, but how much better would it be if you could work out team tactics and see how well your players function as a team with the possibility of Cash Prizes too.

To that end it is my honour and pleasure to draw your attention to:

WoF08Logo-ProSeries.jpg

This is the WoF Pro-Series, where teams and solo hunters can compete for cash prizes in month-long WoF-Style events which will help to raise money for the WoF Treasury (See other Sticky Thread “WoF Treasury” ). These events, in the spirit of the WoF, are free to enter and open to all.

We are currently almost at the end of "Run 9", but any team is welcome to join in at any point. Run 9 will finish at Midday on Tuesday 20th January, so you still have time to get an entry in for Run 9.

The last WoF Pro Series before the World of Firepower kicks off will start the very next day, Wednesday 21st Jan at Midday, and will run until the end of February, giving all team 5 weeks to accumulate thair winning total score.

So we're talking Team Hunting for Cash Prizes, Free to Enter, Open to All!

There are some Rules though.

Scoring: Teams must Global at least once on 5 different mobs from a set mob list, just like the WoF.
This gives 5 screenshots to submit per entry.
The winner each month will be the Team/Solo Hunter who gained the highest TT-Value of Loot from their 5 Globals combined.
There are also Cash Prizes for Second and Third.

Screenshots must accompany each Global, and be posted in the WoF Pro Series thread for that month.

All mobs must be hunted in the LA’s specified.

Screenshots must show:
Mob and Maturity,
Team List,
Timestamp

Simple enough, just hit C and P as soon as you global ;)

If details are missed, scroll up to be sure and take another. We’ll accept partial screenies if the other parts are there too.

You can collect the required Globals in any order; only screenshots from the corresponding month will be permitted, and all screenies have to be posted within 48 hours of the Global/HOF in order to be valid for the event.

Special Not-Complicated-At-All Team Rules:

Teams MUST be named “WPS(Team Name Here)” to be eligible. National Team names are not mandatory, but no profanity.

Teams can be any size, from 2-12. The same team must feature in all Globals.
BUT: Teams can Lose Members.

What this means: The ideal result in a WoF Pro-Series hunt would be a Team of say 4 or 5 hunters going out and getting all 5 globals in a mad two-hour hunt and sending in their screenshots for their entry. If however, the team only got 3 of the 5 globals, before 2 members ctd’ or had to go to work etc, the remaining team members can still carry on. Any Team members who feature in Earlier Submitted Globals before they left can re-join the team later to help complete the 5.
If you have entered 5 Globals but for example get a better Kingfisher on another day, you can change the entry to include it if the same team (by the rules above) was used.
What you CAN’T do is ADD NEW team members. If you want to make a new team with other avatars, it will form a NEW entry which should include all 5 globals by THAT team.

In short: As Time-Stamps are included in each Screenshot, the order of the globals is known.... the Team is anyone who was in the First Global People can not be there in later Globals, but no EXTRA people.

The Prizes are normally:

1500 PED: 1st Prize
600 PED: 2nd Prize
400 PED: 3rd Prize.

But in Run 8 we had a roll-over of the 3rd place prize, so in Run 9 the prizes are 1700, 700 and 500 peds respectively.

For each event, a donation will be added to the WoF Treasury by Bank NEVERDIE. The success of these events will see this increase.

Prizes will be awarded in-game.

There will be events held until the start of WoF 2009 and beyond, and results will feature on a LeaderBoard in this forum.

Thanks for reading, good luck to all!

Hurrikane, Chopper and the WoF Commitee

:thumbup:

Hello to all of you in Team Poland, and welcome to the WoF once again. I look forward to another year of tense competition and hard-fought matches.

I notice an issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Could any team who have yet to decide a Captain please post votes in their Team Thread until the result is known and inform me of the choice as soon as possible. The date of February 24th was only the final date for deciding, I apologise for not making that clear.

If any team members find their Team's captain to have been undemocratically elected could they please contact me as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the lack of attention to the start of the WoF, but I'm back online and on the job now:)

Keep an eye of the Info and Rules thread for any further clarification of the finer details in updates to come, and to the Sticky threads in this sub-forum in general for any WoF-related items that may aid your progression through the tournament.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

Team Poland is now discusing about full main team list and captaint's choice.

Too bad I'm still only a normal naab :3. But well, there is nothing else to do than to wish good luck xD!

Szkoda, że wciąż jestem zwykłym słabym nabem :3. No cóż, nie pozostało nic innego niż życzyć powodzenia xD!

Last edited:
Hello Team Poland

Rules and Info Update:

Elected Captains and their Main Team lists (of up to 12) need to be PM'd to me no later than March 5th. I would prefer them sooner.

Moblists will be posted in their own Sticky Threads here, at least 1 week before each hunt, hopefully the day after the previous Hunt weekend.

Each Hunt starts and finishes at a location given at least 1 week before the day of the Hunt. Some will have facilities, some will not. Most will not be near a TP. Details and Co-Ords will be posted along with the Moblists.

Main Team and Hunt Team:

The members of a Main Team who hunt in any given match are referred to as the Hunt Team. Any Main Team members not in that match's Hunt Team can act as Support.

Availability allowing, all Hunt Teams will have an embedded Judge. You will be told your designated Judge at the Meet n' Greet.

Meet n' Greet and MIA (Missing in Action)

Meet n' Greet: The Hunt Teams taking part in each match must meet with the Judge before and after each match. Try to show up early. If members of a Main Team are late for the start, they can join the hunt ONLY by turning up at the Start/Finish point and personally informing the Judges. This can happen at any time during the match. They can only use whatever time is left in that match to score (i.e. they forfeit any time they have missed)
The meet n' greet is when the judge confirms and records the names of the Hunt Team for each country taking part in that match, and joins the team as an embedded Judge.
When this is not possible, Captains will add one of the other Team's Judges to their Friends List and confirm Globals "The Old way". I will do my best to cycle through the teams so no one ends up doing it the old way more than others.
The Old Way is to pm a "got it?" or similar to the judge after each global, who replies with "got it" or similar. This helps make sure no globals are missed. If Captains forget to pm, their scores will still be recorded, but mistakes can be made... (and sometimes globals have shown up in some chat and not in others).

MIA: Any Hunt Team avatar not present within 10 minutes of the end of the match in question will cost a penalty of 10 Points to that Team's score, for being Missing In Action.[/B] This rule serves to keep the Tournament running tight and smooth. If server problems affect people from more than one team (i.e. mass ctd) then this will be waived in favour of the Mass CTD rule.

Mass CTD: If members from more than one team and/or judges are drastically affected by server, or other difficulties the Mass CTD may be declared by Judges still present/on their relog. The time of the incident will be logged, rounded down to the nearest 10 minutes, scores at the time of CTD recorded also, and the remainder of the match will be played when all have recovered, or at a later date if another match is waiting to start and there are insufficient Judges.

Those who sign for a Main Team can only change to another Main Team if they have not yet hunted in the Tournament as a Main Team member.

Captains wishing to change their Main Team must present evidence explaining why. Those who have hunted in the Tournament as part of the Main Team can only be dropped or changed with mutual consent of the Captain and the Avatar being dropped, or by a majority vote within the 12 members of the Main Team.

Support:
This year, to give more hope to the smaller teams, there will be CAPS (limits) on Support scoring. If Support Team leaders contact the Judge of their match they will be able to find out if they have reached their cap.

For the Qualifiers, the maximum Support score is 100 Points.

For Stages 3 and 4, the maximum Support score is 150 Points

For Stage 5, maximum Support score is 200 Points

For the Final, Support scores are unlimited. (By this time, teams are expected to have gathered larger support than they had at the start)

The Support Mobs will be slightly tougher in general, to reflect the amazing work done last year, with the occasional "Uber" mob to encourage teamwork.

The Support Teams can still be of any size and number, as long as their team names contain the word "Support" and the country name they are supporting. Support teams do not have to be present at the start or finish of the match and can join in when they like.

Kill-Stealing is viewed as hostile and against the spirit of the Tournament. Repeated accusations will lead to investigation and possible action against the perpetrators.

If any team fail to show for a match they are in, their score will be recorded as 0. Their opponents will still hunt as each stage needs a score for the records.

I, as organiser reserve the right to pass judgement in undecided matters related to the Tournament. If my actions are seen as unjust I will allow a vote from the team, or teams involved to affect my decisions.

I also reserve the right to add a few rules before the start if it turns out I forgot them:)

Other details:

You are all invited to the WoF 2009 LAUNCH PARTY on the Secret Island (see thread in stickies).

The best of luck to all of you... you're about to enter hell!

Hurrikane

GL TO US :yay:
Name: Jasmine Courtney Infinity
Captain: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

Last edited:
nasi jak zwykle ... olewka

taka przypadłość narodowa

Cicho Hardzieńki :D Kolo się zgłasza :D

Lurek Kolo Kwasnica

nevermind...

Last edited:
Hello Team Poland!

It is time to ready yourself to take the sheer unwavering brunt of the WoF. You will enter the first of 2 matches against the rest of the World. Scores will be taken and used as the basis for seeding Group Stage 3.

Stages (with matches per team) are:

1. Qualifier A: Blue Dawn (1 match against world)
2. Qualifier B: Island Intensity (1 match against world)
3. Group Stage A: The Wild Bunch (3 one-on-one matches)
4. Group Stage B: From Out of Nowhere (3 one-on -one matches)
5: Semi-Finals: OMG (1 one on one match)
6: Final: Thunderdome 3-Way
:)

TimeSlot Choices For

Qualifier A: Blue Dawn

All slots are 3 hours.

Entry Level: Any National Team.

The Hunting Slots:

Slot A: 12:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot B: 16:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot D: 00:00 Sunday 8th March

Slot E: 06:00 Sunday 8th March

I don't really want more than 8 teams in any one slot (for the sake of the judges sanity) so I will ask the last to apply to change slots if overcrowding occurs.

Applications for chosen TimeSlots should be sent by PM to me as soon as possible. Please keep re-thinks to a minimum as my PM box fills up at this time every year:)

***Rule Update***

The Bonus Mob now counts for an independent score to be added at the end of the match, and does NOT count towards the Support Team's scoring Cap.

***Scoring for 2009 Update***

Note* Killed when used in the scoring terms means Globalled On.

Each Moblist will have 4 Mobs for the Main Team, 2 for Support and a Bonus that either (but not both) can score on once per match.

Main Team score availability is 5-6-7-8-9-10 (+possible Bonus/Boost)

Support Team score availability is 2-3-4 (+possible Bonus/Boost)

Bonus Mob: 25

HoF: Scores that kill as Double.

ATH: Double Entire Final Score.

Main Team Variety Boost:

1 Species killed= 0

2 Species killed= 10

3 Species killed= 25

4 Species killed= 50

Main Team/Support Team "Sweep" Boost (new!)

All Scoring Categories (Species and Maturity Groups, Main AND Support) killed= 25

Loot Boost: Highest TT Value of scored (globalled) loot per Match= 15

Susan 113 Bonus:

Any Global or HoF of 113 PED scores double points for that kill.

Beware, if you are more than 10 minutes late for the Slot you choose, the match will Start without you and you will either have to hunt in a shortened TimeSlot or try to reschedule, so organisation is the key here.

Here is, therefore, a very useful item; (copied from another thread)

Timetable and Calendar Info for WoF 2009

Launch Party at the Secret Island: 19:00 Saturday February 28th

Last Date for Team Registration (Starting a Team) and Captain Selection: March 2nd.

The Hunts:

Stage One: Qualifier A

All Teams

March 7th/March 8th

Stage Two: Qualifier B

All Teams

March 21st/March 22nd

Stage Three: Group Stage A

24 Qualified Teams

Round One: April 4th/April 5th

Round Two: April 11th/April 12th: April 25th/April 26th (split over Easter)

Round Three: May 2nd/3rd

Stage Four: Group Stage B

12 Leading Teams

Round One: May 16th/17th

Round Two: May 30th/31st

Round Three: June 13th/14th

Stage Five: Semi-Final

6 Semi-Finalist Teams

June 27th

Stage Six: Three-Way Final (CND)

3 Finalist Teams

July 11th

Please consider that Future Timeslots are to be the Same as those posted above for the future weekends (with some dissappearing as the teams get less in number), you can now plan ahead. Feel free to PM me with Timeslot confirmations/preferences ahead of time.

I thank you in advance for your flexibility in these arrangements that makes our job as judges so much easier:)

Start/Finish Point Co-Ords to be announced After the Launch Party on the Secret Island on Sat Feb 28th, 19:00 onwards.

The Launch Party will also see the first (and in-game) reading of the much-anticipated WoF 2009 Stage 1 Qualifier A: Blue Dawn Moblist!!!!... the abyss beckons lol

Please don't hesitate to re-read the rules before making any enquiries:)

Hurrikane

Im in, if its not to late :)
Support or Main.

Robot RoboOne One

capitan: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

GL Team Poland

Chetnie pomoge w supporcie o ile sie przydam

Cedrak Bobi Ziom

Powodzenia i do boju do boju Biało Czerwoni xD

Please TRANSLATE or DELETE the non-english parts of your previous posts or Rule 26 will come along and do it for you!:)

Hurrikane

captain: ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar

I will not participate in WoF 2009, pleas remove me from any participants list : main/support.

sorry, but I can't this year

Poland dream-team

Poland's dream-team for WOF'09 is:

1. ASTAROTH KWICOL de'Beliar (captain)
2. Michal Kedzior Bond
3. sexi69 sexowna69 sexy69
4. Robot RoboOne One
5. Denton JC Krakow
6. Agnes Lola Francini
7. Tomek Chudy Bogarde
8. Slawek Buzz Buzzard
9. Dunhill Devour The One
10. Jahan Sid Rey
11. Jasmine Courtney Infinity
12. Lurek Kolo Kwasnica

selected slot: C: Saturday: 20.00MA (already send pm - and confirmed)

Reactions: n1x
Greetings Team Poland.

The Tournament for you begins at your chosen Timeslot of:

20:00 Slot C Saturday 7th March

Warning: This TimeSlot is particularly crowded. As there is not much time left to confirm a change, I will allow any team wishing to Hunt instead in Slots A, B or D to turn up on the day and let the Judges know. For moves to Slot E I will need a pm.

The Rules at the beginning of the WoF Rules and Info Thread have now been comprehensively updated and should include all you need to know.

The Hunt Team (Scoring Members of the Main Team) for this Stage will be a maximum of 4 members.

Please show up at least 10 minutes before the start and get all the team-forming out of the way in good time for a clean start.

Confirmed Hunt Timeslots so far:

Slot A:

Australia, Sweden, Italy

Slot B:

Portugal, England, Finland, Denmark

Slot C:

Poland, Romania, Norway, America, Scotland, Wales, France, Ireland, Estonia, Slovenia, Amethera

Slot D:

Canada

Slot E: No-one yet.

Teams yet to confirm: China, Eudoria, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic

Any teams yet to choose should note that Slot C is now closed. Please PM me as soon as possible with your decisions.

As a final note, in case anyone missed it; the Big Bulks are expected to land at an undisclosed location East of Twin Peaks on the days of the Hunts.

Looking forward to another great day out in EU:)

Hurrikane

Hello there Team Poland

You have faced the first Stage and Scores have been posted in the:
***WoF WarSheet***
Thread, in the Sub-Forum.

The Stage 2: Island Intensity Qualifier B Moblist is also up to view.

Your next TimeSlots to choose from:

Please Note Slot E has moved back two hours from last time (not enough judges available)

Slot A: Saturday 21st March: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 21st March: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 21st March: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 22nd March: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 22nd March: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Please also send SECOND Choices, as slots WILL be policed this time and no more than 8 will be allowed to hunt at once, on a first-come, first serve basis. If you have a genuine reason for only being available at one time it had better be a pretty good one to account for 4 people from a 12-Man team:)

This Stage looks to be high scoring; I wish you the best of luck:)

Hurrikane

Hi Team Poland, you have been Confirmed to Hunt in

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

See you there and Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Back