WoF Pro Series Run 4 : "Hogg-Heaven"

I calculated 995+31 to be 1036. I feel this should be the case really but I am struggling to find a convincing proof now that the matter has been brought into question.

Well, it is late, and you work very hard ;)

Sry, my mistake Mr Chopper.
I stand corrected:ahh:
Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

No apology necessary, my friend.

It is my role, my raison d'etre, and my pleasure to oversee WoF matters, and to make sure not only that everything's running as it should, but also that participants are kept entertained and satisfied...

I felt bad that you thought you had taken the lead but in fact had only improved your score, not your position. That had to sting a little...

But with still 2 weeks remaining until I close the door on further entries to this Run of the WPS, I feel fairly certain that we have not yet seen the last of the WPS Consortium...

Happy Hoffing, and Merry Woffing to all X

Had another go at upping the score a bit this evening. Well done Girls :)

Got these 2

Phasm - 220 Ped
and

Hogglo Old - 236 Ped

Leaving our entry looking like...

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 54
Atrax - 224

= 991 points

Now to work on improving this. Well done TDO :yay:

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 54
Atrax - 224

= 991 points

Yes indeed, I'm happy to confirm that both globals were valid, scoring, and most importantly.. Better :)

Well done to the WPS- TDO Team :yay:

We'll add it up the other way, just to check...

Previous total of 712, -69 -108 +220 +236 = Yes.. 991

Currently in Run 4 the standings are as follows:

WPS WoF England 2009 : 1078

WPS Consortium : 1026

WPS - TDO : 991

WPS Maffoid Challenge : 372 (from 4 mobs)

Bit of bunching at the top I see... Even the slightest improvement at this stage could change the positions dramatically...

And what's happened to the Maffoid Challenge..?

Or did I just see a Longu Dominant global with a familiar team name?
AND a couple of Phasms... my my... they ain't out yet... Someone tell the fat lady to kick back for a bit...

Last edited:
we dont give up :)

new phasm 436
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

new hogglo old 128

new hogglo guard 143

longu :) after very long fight 58

and small atrox who disturb us

so total will be 913

Finally Longu Dominant !

We finally bagged the Longu Dominant to complete our entry ! Small 58 PEDS, but we managed to hof on Phasm 436 PEDs :yay: and couple of Hogs to improve our score. And as usual, 200+ Pedder on the wrong mob (Atrox Young) :D

Last edited:
Wow, that's great work from WPS Maffoid Challenge

4 Valid and Scoring Globals, completing their entry and increasing their total by very nearly a power of 3....

I'm happy to agree with you Math this time ;) so you now look like this:

WPS Maffoid Challenge:

Phasm Young : 436

Hogglo Old : 128

Hogglo Guard : 143

Atrax OA : 148

Longu Dom : 58

Total : 913 points
:yay:

So now in Run 4 the standings are as follows:

WPS - TDO : 991

WPS Maffoid Challenge : 913

So we now have four, that's 4, teams within 170 points of each other, it's very close, and it's still anyone's game...

One decent score could still make all the difference

Will the lower places topple England from their Podium?

Will England try to extend their lead?

No team's place is guranteed

We may yet see more teams make a play for a share of

3100 peds, and the WoF Pro Series Title

Original post also updated with new score...

Bloody Longu Domi's

After a full evening on them, we can field a slightly better one

Longu Dom - 74 Ped

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 74
Atrax - 224

= 1011 points

Now to work on improving this. Well done TDO :yay:

new hogglo guard 242

our score is 1012 :D

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 74
Atrax - 224

= 1011 points

new hogglo guard 242

our score is 1012 :D

Confirmed, and Confirmed...

Ding Dong...

Currently in Run 4 the standings are as follows:

WPS Maffoid Challenge : 1012

WPS - TDO : 1011

A Mere 68 points separate 1800 peds in cash, and
"The Dog Spot"!​

Now, I'm not normally given to public outbursts of expletives but...

Bloomin' 'Eck!

Last edited:
Mob maturity changed?

Noticed LA#34 mob maturity has changed or just my imagination :scratch2:.

Noticed LA#34 mob maturity has changed or just my imagination :scratch2:.

No I hadn't noticed, but then I haven't visited since Just before Run 4 began.

(For those who don't know, LA34 is NeverDie's Medium Level Hogglo LA)

I had a conversation with ND about maturity levels there and he asked if I needed it changed. My reply was "No, it's perfect, please leave it exactly as it is for now. We don't need another Treasure Island" or similar...

He hasn't said anything to me about changing the Maturity levels there, but then he's not under any contractual obligation to keep me posted about such things...

What have you noticed? How is it different?

I necessary I can pm the man, or go see for myself...

OK, I just took a stroll by LA34 to investigate...

On my previous visit I found Maturities ranged from Mature - Guardian on the whole, with most common being Old and Guardian, a few Matures, a very few Providers and the odd Dominant... The Fertiliser station at that time had one Hogglo DNA in it, set to Max numbers, and Maturity set around 3 or 4...

So I TP'd straight into the middle of the LA and there I "met"..

4 Olds, 2 Providers, 2 Guardians and a single Dominant...

Arrived shortly thereafter at the revive teminal (!) and from there could see..

2 Matures, 4 Olds, 1 Prov, 6 Guardians....

Ran a little way East from there and encountered...

1 Mature, 3 Olds and 8 Guardians...

So, initial investigations seem to suggest that maturity is very slightly higher than previously... However, I journeyed further north and there found more Matures and even a few Young...

The really telling thing though is that the Maturity setting at the Fertiliser station is still exactly where it was 3 weeks ago.

So my conclusion is that No, maturity levels at LA34 have not changed. It may be that you guys have wiped out so many Olds that they're in shorter supply at the moment, or it may have something to do with "Dynamicism"...

Angel, thanx for your concern. Please do feedback stuff like this if you notice it, as I wouldn't want competing teams disadvantaged in any way.

I did notice though that there are still ALOT of Hogglo there. Alive. Running about gaily without apparently a care in the world. This cannot be allowed to continue... ;)

You've gone and done it now haven't you, putting Hogglo olds on the endangered species list :eek:

You've gone and done it now haven't you, putting Hogglo olds on the endangered species list :eek:

Dammit you're right. I can't afford to fall foul of the World Wildlife Fund again, not after eating all those Dolphins...

...The guy assured me it was "Tuna-Friendly" Dolphin...

Its a bit of an odd spawn but I'd say its mostly been Mature-Old-Guardian-Provider since we've been hunting there. Very occasional Youngs and Domis.

Its a nice spawn for teams, as we can handle it reasonably OK with say four of us in Ghost+5B. I think lower maturity would kinda spoil the fun, higher maturity would be interesting but then we'd probably struggle without making sure we have a few stronger players on the outing.

However, if Neverdie could remove the hills and trees in the South that'd be great. :laugh:

We probably hunted the olds close to cessation of existence and then abruptly "re-appeared" :D.

Anyway, need to get that winning hof tonite :wtg:

So... any more for any more?

If we get no further entries then England will walk away with 1800 peds...

The Consortium will bag 800, Maffoid challenge 500...

and the TDO will have missed out on the money by single point! (Single Pint?)

Come along now Folks

You're not making me work hard enough...​

Damn things!!!!

Longu Dom - 84 Ped

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 84
Atrax - 224

= 1021 points

GoGoGo TDO :yay:

Damn things!!!!

You're not kidding about that... I took a stroll over there yesterday for a pop at the Longu. Figured they Must be fit to drop. On the contrary thay Actually took the piss. Pointing and Laughing. One of them even said something about my Mum. Or was that The Voices again...

But I digress...

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 84
Atrax - 224

= 1021 points

Confirmed. Or as they say down my way, "Ar. That it be.."

Which means Run 4 now looks like this:

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place
WPS - TDO : 1021

Dog Spot
WPS Maffoid Challenge : 1012

Ding, as I have said before several times, Dong :)

I'm away for a few days as of today...

Looking forward to returning on Monday to lots of interesting score improvements, and healthy globals...

Keep up the good work, folks ;)

Well done RC and BJ

Longu Dom - 209 Ped

I believe this =

Phasm - 220
Hogglo Guard - 257
Hogglo Old - 236
Longu Domi - 209
Atrax - 224

= 1146 points

GoGoGo TDO :yay:

Gratz, nice Longu.

Better rally the troops.... :D

Still on board for tonights hog run! ;)

If you'd done your espionage and sabotage duties well there'd be no need for tonight's hog run! I dunno, after all that effort we all put in planting you into TDO... :laugh:

I am being coerced into a sunny hogshead beer garden at the moment but I'll be up for more hogs if I'm back at said hour. Still nearly 2 weeks to go though, plenty of time.

Last edited:
If you'd done your espionage and sabotage duties well there'd be no need for tonight's hog run! I dunno, after all that effort we all put in planting you into TDO... :laugh:

I am being coerced into a sunny hogshead beer garden at the moment but I'll be up for more hogs if I'm back at said hour. Still nearly 2 weeks to go though, plenty of time.

I swear, I bribed every single one of the longu domis not to give any loot... can only assue RockChick fluttered her eyelashes - its the only explination!

I swear, I bribed every single one of the longu domis not to give any loot... can only assue RockChick fluttered her eyelashes - its the only explination!

Na... it was the threat of what Bj might do to them that did it :eek:

Ah, you took the wrong approach. Just bribe Marco to put in some more big robots somewhere and Linda RockChick Hamilton will not kill a longu for months.

Back