***WoF PRO-SERIES (WPS)***

TEAM WPS "CONSORTIUM" IS ON IT!!!!!!

Guardian and larger for hogs...Does provider count as larger then since for hogs they have more hp than guardians and hit harder but are listed on wiki as smaller? Also, ND needs to boost maturity, can't find Guardians here often enough.

Hi, and firstly I'm sorry for my shoddy first month at running the WPS; I took on a little too much at once, but I'm on top of it now:)

After a month of furious slaying the teams rank as written below;

FIRST:

WPS M2S Legends:

Total Score: 1007

SECOND:

WPS Consortium:

Total Score: 919

THIRD:

WPS Skillin' Villains:

Total Score: 580

Also commended:

WPS Danish All-Stars:

Total Score: 266

I see from reading the threads there has been an accord between the two leading teams; would a representative from either please contact me and post here to allow others to vouch for them, and I will meet them in-game at the earliest opportunity and award your Prizes: 1500 PED +600 PED.

Would a representative of WPS Skillin' Villains contact me in similar fashion please; you're due 300 PED:)

Thanks to all for taking part, there will be a revised Moblist up for Monday Night:)

Hurrikane

Hi, and firstly I'm sorry for my shoddy first month at running the WPS; I took on a little too much at once, but I'm on top of it now:)

After a month of furious slaying the teams rank as written below;

FIRST:

WPS M2S Legends:

Total Score: 1007

SECOND:

WPS Consortium:

Total Score: 919

THIRD:

WPS Skillin' Villains:

Total Score: 580

Also commended:

WPS Danish All-Stars:

Total Score: 266

I see from reading the threads there has been an accord between the two leading teams; would a representative from either please contact me and post here to allow others to vouch for them, and I will meet them in-game at the earliest opportunity and award your Prizes: 1500 PED +600 PED.

Would a representative of WPS Skillin' Villains contact me in similar fashion please; you're due 300 PED:)

Thanks to all for taking part, there will be a revised Moblist up for Monday Night:)

Hurrikane

Woohoo! :yay: Not bad for a bunch of noobs :)

I'll PM you in just a moment.

Representative Mr Majeure @ your service..

As star said 1050ped split sounds acceptable, since we truly are all friends.
gg WPS M2s team.

And Mr Hurricane i will have our treasurer the lady pinkPcP contact you about the ped disbursement for WPS "consortium".

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

As star said 1050ped split sounds acceptable, since we truly are all friends.
gg WPS M2s team.

And Mr Hurricane i will have our treasurer the lady pinkPcP contact you about the ped disbursement for WPS "consortium".

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Kid, you weren't willing to accept it when we spoke ingame. Payback from pool I reckon nub. ;) lol To show we're good sports though we'll still split with ya, but we get the fame of 1st. :)

I will be in-game Tonight for a couple of hours, then most of Wednesday evening, then Friday evening to give the prize money out.

Congratulations to M2S Legends, our first ever winners; can it be the start of a streak?

Gratz too to the runners up, Consortium and Skillin' Villains.

Please Note: The WPS has entered it's Monthly Run Number 2.

This was the thread for Run 1,
now it has become
the Info and Rules thread
for all WPS hunts to come.
For up-to-date information on each Month's hunting
please look at
WoF Pro-Series Run 2! Thread
in this sub-forum.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Back