**WOF Scotland 2008**

right looks like we are 35 points behind Portugal, and considering we had the worst luck of any of our hunts we are more than still in the game ;)

get in forum please and post you globs to make sure the judge didnt miss 35 points worth of globs ;)

thats quite funny and some of it quite accurate lol ;)

I recognise that caste at the start too :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We were there just last month. :)

we have discovered at least 3 globals have been missed by the judge everyone please go in forum and email me ALL your pics ASAP

and it would also see we didnt get the support multiple mob bonus added on either,

send me all your pics for confirmation

Hi Team Scotland,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Scotland Vs America

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

P.P.S. Particularly your score corrections:)

P.P.P.S. ***I have confirmed your time as 21:00 Saturday***

9pm Saturday it is :) We really gotta go all out on this last and final leg of stage 3.....beg steal or borrow the biggest gun you can :) ok mbe not steal but you get my meaning....DPS DPS DPS :sniper:

Let the games commence!

Where's William Wallace when you need him, he shoots lightning bolts from his eye's and fire from arse.

Let the games commence!

Where's William Wallace when you need him, he shoots lightning bolts from his eye's and fire from arse.

William Wallace was therefore a level 85 Pyrotropian with a High-End NerveBlast chip:)

Hurrikane

p.s. good luck in Round 3.

get in forum and post availability :)

having trouble logging into forum, dunno what the problem is. Bumped into beki and she told me our slot is this sat at 9pm.... im free all day sat, please lemme know if i have the time right!

i've PM'd CC to confirm.

21:00 tonight. Where's the support teams meeting up? If I can blag a few spirits first, i'll stagger up to attempt something.

21:00 tonight. Where's the support teams meeting up? If I can blag a few spirits first, i'll stagger up to attempt something.

2030 at Fort Pandora...*any* help is appreciated///\\\///\\\!!!

Congratulations to Scotland on an amazing result and scoreline! :yay:

I think you've done enough to make it through to the Bye Robot stage, pretty sure? :)

Well, we needed 273 and scraped by them with 483... so awesome result guys :yay::yay:

and tbh seeing the reports about Portugals behaviour today I'm even more pleased we stuck it right up them to knock them out of the event :D :woot::beerchug:

Well done Scotland :yay:

and tbh seeing the reports about Portugals behaviour today I'm even more pleased we stuck it right up them to knock them out of the event :D :woot::beerchug:

EH?

Gossip?

What behaviour?

Spill the beans FFS!!

Im all ears!! :D

Well done Scotland, you rock! :yay:

Heh, thats for us to know about and for Estonia to make a thread about later. Tho both teams involved are now no longer in the WoF so that might not happen...

Either way, I never even fantasized for a second that we would actually beat USA. Fair enough they were probably very lax due to the fact they knew they had qualified already, but even still, a happy day for Scotland. :)

Great work Scotland :yay:

UberGratz to Scotland from Estonia!! :yay::wtg:

Its so nice to hear, u beated Portugal :lolup::silly2:

UberGratz to Scotland from Estonia!! :yay::wtg:

Its so nice to hear, u beated Portugal :lolup::silly2:

Thanks m8,

I just wanna shout a HUGE thanks to our team too (this inc's support) we all pulled together and done what the National football team find it too hard to do (get past the group stage :laugh:).

BIGGEST thanks to all involved in last nights win :)

never thot it possible to beat USA and with a little pk problems

someone 'elegiacal' shot Star in the back (was def. not a Scott!!) so he proceeded to clear the whole area of hunters but at least he's stopped and appologied :)

Congratulations, Scotland !

Well done Scotland!!!

yes, we fought for moms side by side without any problems and it's extremely pleasant to see that this other team screwed up big time by coming to touch us :laugh:

thumbs up for you, Scotland! :thumbup:

and middlefinger for that other one, where was that emoticon again...

J.

yes, we fought for moms side by side without any problems

thats how I think is should be :)

btw it was mothers day when they wanted to hunt so we asked to change it without any issues :)

I'd like to see rules created specifically to deal with teams who try and use dirty tactics to win and team who repeatedly pks the other to take mobs should loose 50% of total score ;)

Last edited:
thats how I think is should be :)

btw it was mothers day when they wanted to hunt so we asked to change it without any issues :)

I'd like to see rules created specifically to deal with teams who try and use dirty tactics to win and team who repeatedly pks the other to take mobs should loose 50% of total score ;)

50% would be a bit tough but it would most definately stop any illegal PK's.

P.s. sure Star was not shot by his own team mate? I mean Kygon you killed about 3-4 Scots team members lol.

Back