**WOF Scotland 2008**

Good job against Team Italia, folks. I was reviewing the War-Sheet... you outscored team America as well... they took a wee loss to Sweden.

Keep up the good work and I am going to just keep on rooting for you all the way to the finals!!

Rooting is fine...but we need guns!

Our match Saturday vs France is a winner-take-all, do-or-die match.

Points are so close the score won't matter...it comes down to whoever wins will advance.

So...dust of your guns and come meet us at Pandora @ 2030 on Saturday, May 10th. ;)

This invitation is open to anyone with a gun, a TP chip, and the ability to hunt Troopers, Globsters, or Hiryuu!

Well Scotland, while most of us feel we were robbed due to Frances lucky HoF's and Susan, the fact is we are out of WoF this year.

We had a better run than last year, at this stage last year we knew we were out, at least this year we were in a position when we expected to get through, even if it didn't transpire.

Until next year, keep ur hearts high and ur kilts on display. :) Gonna keep the mask on for at least a week, then put it into storage for next years WoF....Last year we defeated Sweden while they were favorites, this year we defeated the champions USA. Scotland has a great history in the WoF, and it's only a matter of time before we show the whole world what our reputation really means.

Well Scotland, while most of us feel we were robbed due to Frances lucky HoF's and Susan, the fact is we are out of WoF this year.

We had a better run than last year, at this stage last year we knew we were out, at least this year we were in a position when we expected to get through, even if it didn't transpire.

Until next year, keep ur hearts high and ur kilts on display. :) Gonna keep the mask on for at least a week, then put it into storage for next years WoF....Last year we defeated Sweden while they were favorites, this year we defeated the champions USA. Scotland has a great history in the WoF, and it's only a matter of time before we show the whole world what our reputation really means.

Unlucky Scotland, you had a tough match last night and the loot just didn't go your way this time.

But you've had a great run and punched above your weight in the WoF so you can be proud of your performances this year.

Best of luck for WoF 2009 and if some of you guys want to get your own back on France then I know how you could do that! ;)

thanks to everyone to helped us this year!

Unlucky Scotland, I thought you were gonna make it and we'd be on for the England-Scotland semi :(

Maybe next time :)

darn, I'm really sorry team mom didn't score two or three times more, we really tried... my scoring in troops was like cut after first 2 hours >(

yeah, your main team was unlucky as we were in the last 2 rounds, happens. but you did well after all. thumbs up! =)

J.

scotland_end_game.jpg

Thanks for the support :bowdown:

Wof

Hi Scotland,

You have valiantly fought.
Until the end was a close match.
we were obliged to roll our sleeves up or they'll get wet.

It's just "the luck" who made the difference.

Cu in wof 2009

Nono sapiens
France team

Nice run, team. Sorry to see it end here, especially so close to going all the way.

There's always next year... and plenty of fun to be had until then!

When WoF is total finished I'll be arranging a little "good bye WoF" hunt for all scotland team members and support.

When WoF is total finished I'll be arranging a little "good bye WoF" hunt for all scotland team members and support.

Call it a "see you in 2009" hunt, and I'm there! ;)

Post WoF

Sad we got knocked out. Even more pissed off that yet another 3hrs of solid ammo burning didn't get me one single global, so as ever I was only helping by filling the lootpool. Don't know of any other ava that is this consistantly unlucky!
We did to well and yes it was fun too. Maybe next year I will have skilled up on globalling a bit more!

Now, I know there is a post WoF piss up in Bristol but tbh it is gonna cost a fair bit to go and don't know many of Team Scotland that would be going. If anyone fancies a piss-up in Glasgow or Edinburgh (Edinburgh is better for me as I can stay at my bro's and not need accomodation costs) then let me know and we could do a WoF Team Scotland event in real.
Let me know if any of you are interesetd.

xxx Silva

This is the official "Sorry n'everything" goodbye message from the Tournament. I've been entertained and anxious watching Scotland's scores this year, some impressive performances indeed, right down to a close finish with last year's finalists.

Well done Scotland, you have nothing to be ashamed of. See you next year:)

Hurrikane

This is the official "Sorry n'everything" goodbye message from the Tournament. I've been entertained and anxious watching Scotland's scores this year, some impressive performances indeed, right down to a close finish with last year's finalists.

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurri,

We'll be back and i'm sure stronger than before!

England welcomes any Scotsman (or woman) who is prepared to help us defeat France in our WoF semi-final tomorrow (Saturday, May 24th) that starts at 22.00 hours M.A. time (11pm UK time).

For information on how to join our support effort please pm either Jimmy B or myself.

Hurrikane
Thanks, Hurr, it was a hoot!

Unlimited, scoring support(and all it's potential probelms ;)) was kick-ass fun.

Your rule-whore will return next year...and maybe the UOF (Universe of Firepower) will be born if the planets come online, but I'm not holding my breath.

WE are ashamed of nothing. WE kicked ass. WE get stronger every year...

You seem to be getting busier and busier with PE events and that is great, but the selfish side of me gets worried you may get burned out and the WOF with it. Consider forming a "production company" and recruit people to help you with the busywork and keep your creative energy flowing.

Until next year...

*salute*

When the WOF is over we'll tally-up upf the Susan Challenge and see how much money was raide. Would make a nice footnote for the WOF...

god dam pc, well vu 9, only got entropia bk up and running th day of WoF . . . . and England won :(

o well we shall rise again . . .

Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks to everyone in the Scotland squad who joined in with the Team England support effort. It was great to have you with us and made a big difference.

Those big Globster hunts were great fun, and I seem to remember quite a few of our tricky Bonus Mobs being taken out by Scotland players.

Till next year!

Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks to everyone in the Scotland squad who joined in with the Team England support effort. It was great to have you with us and made a big difference.

Those big Globster hunts were great fun, and I seem to remember quite a few of our tricky Bonus Mobs being taken out by Scotland players.

Till next year!

Thanks Jimmy, it was a good alliance, one I am sure we will continue next year. Your help was likewise very beneficial and much appreciated by Scotland.

I hate to admit it, but I scored/globaled more when running support for you than for my own beloved team! Oh well...

Grats again on your victory and we appreciate the nods and credit given to us in that win.

Until next year...

Back