Info: Wof Slovenia 2009

your choice for Slovenia captain is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vanjoooooo !!!!!!!! šta je sa test huntom???????

Saving peds to come to Slo that`s what`s with test hunt ;)

And the captain is not officaly selected yet.....till that, nothing

Podrzacu i ja bratski tim Slovenije, koliko god budem mogao. Igram sigurno.

Kakvi su to kandidati za Captaina???
Sta se mog skromnog mnenja tice, samo ste trojica zreli za takav posao...
Al dobro, vidim da najkompatibilniji ipak pobjeduje... ;)
Ipak cu ti dat -rep za ovaj pool... ;)

ajde generalu organiziraj umsto da praviš šale;)

ma kam pa pridemo brez šala, go go go slovakia

odnosno slovenija :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

vanjoooooo !!!!!!!! šta je sa test huntom???????

Just off the last page. For the second time, please keep it English only.

Hello to all of you in Team Slovenia, and welcome to the WoF. I have to repeat JimmyB's request for translation or deletion of all the non-english posts in your Team Thread, as they are against Rule 26.

An issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Could any team who have yet to decide a Captain please post votes in their Team Thread until the result is known and inform me of the choice as soon as possible. The date of February 24th was only the final date for deciding, I apologise for not making that clear.

If any team members find their Team's captain to have been undemocratically elected could they please contact me as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the lack of attention to the start of the WoF, but I'm back online and on the job now:)

Keep an eye of the Info and Rules thread for any further clarification of the finer details in updates to come, and to the Sticky threads in this sub-forum in general for any WoF-related items that may aid your progression through the tournament.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

Hello to all of you in Team Slovenia, and welcome to the WoF. I have to repeat JimmyB's request for translation or deletion of all the non-english posts in your Team Thread, as they are against Rule 26.

An issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

Ok ppl translate your threads ... u have 2 days ...if not Jimmy delete them :)

Regarding the captaincy. I`m happy to announce that your captain in this year wof will be ME !!!! :D

I talked to Hurri and I have a greenlight to start preparation of the team as a captain.

711 contacted regarding the private forum section for are wof team (where u can speak in national language :yay:)

Tommorow 01.02.2009!!!

we`ll meet @ trial hunt
19:00 MA time, the TI Castle

SEE U THERE ALL !!!;)

Just off the last page. For the second time, please keep it English only.

Jimi meni of os dont kant spik english so pliz anderstedd ;)

Count me in

Add me as Linda Lin Washington. Go go Slovenia

Confirmed Captains:

Lanksia NrKist Nity for CANADA

Jaqui Rockchick Jovi for WALES

Max Marmac Power for AUSTRALIA

Blackhawk Hawk Hawk for ROMANIA

Divine Diablo Demento for SLOVENIA

Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow for SWEDEN

Will add others as soon as I get them, sorry for the delay.

Hurrikane

BE VERY AFRAID !!!! :cry::whip:

Ok boys and girls. This is serious now. Until we get the private forum for this event, I`m gonna try updating the members list on the beggining of the thread as much as I can. Now... regarding the who`s gonna be main and who the support team depends on couple of factors.

1. Online status
2. Internet connection
3. Dedication and team hunt capability
4. Gear that u use
5. Skills that u have
6. skype (skype shows as the best voice communicator for conference. if some1 has better idea or program for this, do let me know)

1. You all need to meet me up ingame so I can put u on FL so I can see
2. Add to the 1st factor (Some1 with bad pings and connection losses can`t 100% contribute to the main team no matter what hunting skills/gear do they have)
3. Every1 can hunt but only few can hunt in team
4. Time is everything in wof. If u die often, doing small damages u ain`t hardcore.
5. add to the 4th
6. Leader of the main team, leaders of the support (we gonna have couple of support teams) all need constant communication with me during the wof over skype

Last edited:
nice work captian

:sniper:

***WoF Hunt Calendar***

Timetable and Calendar Info for WoF 2009

Last Date for Team Registration (Starting a Team) and Captain Selection: Feb 24th.

The Hunts:

Stage One: Qualifier A

All Teams

March 7th/March 8th

Stage Two: Qualifier B

All Teams

March 21st/March 22nd

Stage Three: Group Stage A

24 Qualified Teams

Round One: April 4th/April 5th

Round Two: April 11th/April 26th (split over Easter)

Round Three: May 2nd/3rd

Stage Four: Group Stage B

12 Leading Teams

Round One: May 16th/17th

Round Two: May 30th/31st

Round Three: June 13th/14th

Stage Five: Semi-Final

6 Semi-Finalist Teams

June 27th

Stage Six: Three-Way Final (CND)

3 Finalist Teams

July 11th

Times for each match will be decided as before, from a list of available slots over each weekend/day of a hunt, to suit different time zones. I thank you in advance for your flexibility in these arrangements that makes our job as judges so much easier:)

Hurrikane

Hurry up ppl for applying.... Not many days left :clap:

yo maj general:) prijavi jos Ahmed Trifail Predator i Mathew Tezhy Lenich

vise nas ima jači smo:yay:

sry,f....english;) u know,let this boys above in the team:yay:

(L) Armor za WoF

razmisljam da kupim L armor za WoF

Sta vi mislite ?

Tiger ili solir (L) ?

hajde svi da razmiljaju :D

pozdrav O.

Hello Team Slovenia

Rules and Info Update:

Elected Captains and their Main Team lists (of up to 12) need to be PM'd to me no later than March 5th. I would prefer them sooner.

Moblists will be posted in their own Sticky Threads here, at least 1 week before each hunt, hopefully the day after the previous Hunt weekend.

Each Hunt starts and finishes at a location given at least 1 week before the day of the Hunt. Some will have facilities, some will not. Most will not be near a TP. Details and Co-Ords will be posted along with the Moblists.

Main Team and Hunt Team:

The members of a Main Team who hunt in any given match are referred to as the Hunt Team. Any Main Team members not in that match's Hunt Team can act as Support.

Availability allowing, all Hunt Teams will have an embedded Judge. You will be told your designated Judge at the Meet n' Greet.

Meet n' Greet and MIA (Missing in Action)

Meet n' Greet: The Hunt Teams taking part in each match must meet with the Judge before and after each match. Try to show up early. If members of a Main Team are late for the start, they can join the hunt ONLY by turning up at the Start/Finish point and personally informing the Judges. This can happen at any time during the match. They can only use whatever time is left in that match to score (i.e. they forfeit any time they have missed)
The meet n' greet is when the judge confirms and records the names of the Hunt Team for each country taking part in that match, and joins the team as an embedded Judge.
When this is not possible, Captains will add one of the other Team's Judges to their Friends List and confirm Globals "The Old way". I will do my best to cycle through the teams so no one ends up doing it the old way more than others.
The Old Way is to pm a "got it?" or similar to the judge after each global, who replies with "got it" or similar. This helps make sure no globals are missed. If Captains forget to pm, their scores will still be recorded, but mistakes can be made... (and sometimes globals have shown up in some chat and not in others).

MIA: Any Hunt Team avatar not present within 10 minutes of the end of the match in question will cost a penalty of 10 Points to that Team's score, for being Missing In Action.[/B] This rule serves to keep the Tournament running tight and smooth. If server problems affect people from more than one team (i.e. mass ctd) then this will be waived in favour of the Mass CTD rule.

Mass CTD: If members from more than one team and/or judges are drastically affected by server, or other difficulties the Mass CTD may be declared by Judges still present/on their relog. The time of the incident will be logged, rounded down to the nearest 10 minutes, scores at the time of CTD recorded also, and the remainder of the match will be played when all have recovered, or at a later date if another match is waiting to start and there are insufficient Judges.

Those who sign for a Main Team can only change to another Main Team if they have not yet hunted in the Tournament as a Main Team member.

Captains wishing to change their Main Team must present evidence explaining why. Those who have hunted in the Tournament as part of the Main Team can only be dropped or changed with mutual consent of the Captain and the Avatar being dropped, or by a majority vote within the 12 members of the Main Team.

Support:
This year, to give more hope to the smaller teams, there will be CAPS (limits) on Support scoring. If Support Team leaders contact the Judge of their match they will be able to find out if they have reached their cap.

For the Qualifiers, the maximum Support score is 100 Points.

For Stages 3 and 4, the maximum Support score is 150 Points

For Stage 5, maximum Support score is 200 Points

For the Final, Support scores are unlimited. (By this time, teams are expected to have gathered larger support than they had at the start)

The Support Mobs will be slightly tougher in general, to reflect the amazing work done last year, with the occasional "Uber" mob to encourage teamwork.

The Support Teams can still be of any size and number, as long as their team names contain the word "Support" and the country name they are supporting. Support teams do not have to be present at the start or finish of the match and can join in when they like.

Kill-Stealing is viewed as hostile and against the spirit of the Tournament. Repeated accusations will lead to investigation and possible action against the perpetrators.

If any team fail to show for a match they are in, their score will be recorded as 0. Their opponents will still hunt as each stage needs a score for the records.

I, as organiser reserve the right to pass judgement in undecided matters related to the Tournament. If my actions are seen as unjust I will allow a vote from the team, or teams involved to affect my decisions.

I also reserve the right to add a few rules before the start if it turns out I forgot them:)

Other details:

You are all invited to the WoF 2009 LAUNCH PARTY on the Secret Island (see thread in stickies).

The best of luck to all of you... you're about to enter hell!

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hello Team Slovenia!

It is time to ready yourself to take the sheer unwavering brunt of the WoF. You will enter the first of 2 matches against the rest of the World. Scores will be taken and used as the basis for seeding Group Stage 3.

Stages (with matches per team) are:

1. Qualifier A: Blue Dawn (1 match against world)
2. Qualifier B: Island Intensity (1 match against world)
3. Group Stage A: The Wild Bunch (3 one-on-one matches)
4. Group Stage B: From Out of Nowhere (3 one-on -one matches)
5: Semi-Finals: OMG (1 one on one match)
6: Final: Thunderdome 3-Way
:)

TimeSlot Choices For

Qualifier A: Blue Dawn

All slots are 3 hours.

Entry Level: Any National Team.

The Hunting Slots:

Slot A: 12:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot B: 16:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot D: 00:00 Sunday 8th March

Slot E: 06:00 Sunday 8th March

I don't really want more than 8 teams in any one slot (for the sake of the judges sanity) so I will ask the last to apply to change slots if overcrowding occurs.

Applications for chosen TimeSlots should be sent by PM to me as soon as possible. Please keep re-thinks to a minimum as my PM box fills up at this time every year:)

***Rule Update***

The Bonus Mob now counts for an independent score to be added at the end of the match, and does NOT count towards the Support Team's scoring Cap.

***Scoring for 2009 Update***

Note* Killed when used in the scoring terms means Globalled On.

Each Moblist will have 4 Mobs for the Main Team, 2 for Support and a Bonus that either (but not both) can score on once per match.

Main Team score availability is 5-6-7-8-9-10 (+possible Bonus/Boost)

Support Team score availability is 2-3-4 (+possible Bonus/Boost)

Bonus Mob: 25

HoF: Scores that kill as Double.

ATH: Double Entire Final Score.

Main Team Variety Boost:

1 Species killed= 0

2 Species killed= 10

3 Species killed= 25

4 Species killed= 50

Main Team/Support Team "Sweep" Boost (new!)

All Scoring Categories (Species and Maturity Groups, Main AND Support) killed= 25

Loot Boost: Highest TT Value of scored (globalled) loot per Match= 15

Susan 113 Bonus:

Any Global or HoF of 113 PED scores double points for that kill.

Beware, if you are more than 10 minutes late for the Slot you choose, the match will Start without you and you will either have to hunt in a shortened TimeSlot or try to reschedule, so organisation is the key here.

Here is, therefore, a very useful item; (copied from another thread)

Timetable and Calendar Info for WoF 2009

Launch Party at the Secret Island: 19:00 Saturday February 28th

Last Date for Team Registration (Starting a Team) and Captain Selection: March 2nd.

The Hunts:

Stage One: Qualifier A

All Teams

March 7th/March 8th

Stage Two: Qualifier B

All Teams

March 21st/March 22nd

Stage Three: Group Stage A

24 Qualified Teams

Round One: April 4th/April 5th

Round Two: April 11th/April 12th: April 25th/April 26th (split over Easter)

Round Three: May 2nd/3rd

Stage Four: Group Stage B

12 Leading Teams

Round One: May 16th/17th

Round Two: May 30th/31st

Round Three: June 13th/14th

Stage Five: Semi-Final

6 Semi-Finalist Teams

June 27th

Stage Six: Three-Way Final (CND)

3 Finalist Teams

July 11th

Please consider that Future Timeslots are to be the Same as those posted above for the future weekends (with some dissappearing as the teams get less in number), you can now plan ahead. Feel free to PM me with Timeslot confirmations/preferences ahead of time.

I thank you in advance for your flexibility in these arrangements that makes our job as judges so much easier:)

Start/Finish Point Co-Ords to be announced After the Launch Party on the Secret Island on Sat Feb 28th, 19:00 onwards.

The Launch Party will also see the first (and in-game) reading of the much-anticipated WoF 2009 Stage 1 Qualifier A: Blue Dawn Moblist!!!!... the abyss beckons lol

Please don't hesitate to re-read the rules before making any enquiries:)

Hurrikane

Hello Team Slovenia!

The Hunting Slots:

Slot A: 12:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot B: 16:00 Saturday 7th March

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday 7th March ++

Slot D: 00:00 Sunday 8th March

Slot E: 06:00 Sunday 8th March

I don't really want more than 8 teams in any one slot (for the sake of the judges sanity) so I will ask the last to apply to change slots if overcrowding occurs.

Applications for chosen TimeSlots should be sent by PM to me as soon as possible. Please keep re-thinks to a minimum as my PM box fills up at this time every year:)

Hurrikane

Team Slovenia (main team) write your chosen time slots. Support can write also but we have to accept main team players wishes.

I am in Austria ATM but i will hurry to get back for the wof.
My preffered time is slot C and svaba´s also cause he is with me in Austria :silly2:

I will gather votes for the time slot and gonna send the majorities votes to Hurri in a day or 2

Greetings Team Slovenia.

The Tournament for you begins at your chosen Timeslot of:

20:00 Slot C Saturday 7th March

Warning: This TimeSlot is particularly crowded. As there is not much time left to confirm a change, I will allow any team wishing to Hunt instead in Slots A, B or D to turn up on the day and let the Judges know. For moves to Slot E I will need a pm.

The Rules at the beginning of the WoF Rules and Info Thread have now been comprehensively updated and should include all you need to know.

The Hunt Team (Scoring Members of the Main Team) for this Stage will be a maximum of 4 members.

Please show up at least 10 minutes before the start and get all the team-forming out of the way in good time for a clean start.

Confirmed Hunt Timeslots so far:

Slot A:

Australia, Sweden, Italy

Slot B:

Portugal, England, Finland, Denmark

Slot C:

Poland, Romania, Norway, America, Scotland, Wales, France, Ireland, Estonia, Slovenia, Amethera

Slot D:

Canada

Slot E: No-one yet.

Teams yet to confirm: China, Eudoria, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic

Any teams yet to choose should note that Slot C is now closed. Please PM me as soon as possible with your decisions.

As a final note, in case anyone missed it; the Big Bulks are expected to land at an undisclosed location East of Twin Peaks on the days of the Hunts.

Looking forward to another great day out in EU:)

Hurrikane

Ok, Not so good round for us.
A lot of members had private issues so the team wasn`t complete. Killing spree in main team was excelent but sadly, not so many globals to count as points.
Support team had lack of leading and controling members, was confusing for me also and I know u all guys. WTF WAS THAT :scratch2:

Either way stage 2 can and must be better.

Further info U can find on r private forum.......

Hello there Team Slovenia

You have faced the first Stage and Scores have been posted in the:
***WoF WarSheet***
Thread, in the Sub-Forum.

The Stage 2: Island Intensity Qualifier B Moblist is also up to view.

Your next TimeSlots to choose from:

Please Note Slot E has moved back two hours from last time (not enough judges available)

Slot A: Saturday 21st March: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 21st March: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 21st March: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 22nd March: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 22nd March: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Please also send SECOND Choices, as slots WILL be policed this time and no more than 8 will be allowed to hunt at once, on a first-come, first serve basis. If you have a genuine reason for only being available at one time it had better be a pretty good one to account for 4 people from a 12-Man team:)

This Stage looks to be high scoring; I wish you the best of luck:)

Hurrikane

Write here also which timeslot would be suitable for U. Further details on are private forum

Hi Team Slovenia, you have yet to Confirm your Slot.

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

See you there and Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Great work m8s. The outcome was far greater then the globals showed :wtg:

I gathered the pieces of the puzzle..... Slovenia wof team

Hello Team Slovenia

Welcome to Stage 3 of the WoF.

The Groups have been drawn and the reults posted in the Stickies.

Round One:

Your first Match will be against Australia.

Please contact them via the Forum to arrange a suitable Time Slot, and a second one if at all possible!

TimeSlots remain the same as last Stage:

Slot A: Saturday 4th April: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 4th April: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 4th April: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 5th April: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 5th April: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Round Two:

Round 2 uses two weekends, with the 12 matches to be held on any of the following days:

Saturday 11th April, Sunday 12th April
Saturday 25th April, Sunday 26th April

These Timeslots can also be used for your Round Three match.

The Timeslots will be the same each time and your adversaries that Round will be Portugal. Feel free to sort out a TimeSlot early on and let me know.

Round Three:

Round Three is also different. The official dates are:

Saturday 2nd May, Sunday 3rd May

However, if these dates are not suitable, Matches can be arranged on any of the days allotted to Round Two beforehand (11th, 12th, 25th +26th April) as long as the order of play is maintained (i.e. the teams meet when they should, not the wrong way round).

Your opponents for this Match will be China. Again, feel free to arrange the times early and get them to me by PM.

Start Point: Not half as bad as the last one, this one's South of Nymphtown on the way to the Rig:

EUD: 25055, 9725, 151

It's the old sweater's camp if you're wondering:)

The Start Point is the same for ALL 3 ROUNDS.

Spawn Information:

MindArk tell me the Spawns will be adjusted on the Friday before each weekend in the folowing areas:

Malcruentor: Where they are now

Hispidus: In the "blue area" west of Hadesheim

Scaboreas/Tezlapod: North of PvP 1

Molisk: North of Troy and East of Argus

I am delighted to welcome Entropia Investment Fund (EiF) as our latest sponsor, and also EntropiaBay.com. Both have contributed towards a nice array of Support Team Prizes for the SCAR award in the Semi-Finals which will see 36 avatars recognised for their efforts:)

EiF announce they have set their Molisk and Ambulimax Spawns to meet the needs of WoF hunters, with two mid-level Molisk DNA's and one set high in LA 44, and tucked away to provide quieter small Ambu's to rack up those six-pointers will be two low-maturity spawns in LA 24.

NeverDie has told me there will be a good amount of young Phasms from now and throughout the Stage.

It's on.

Thanks for your hard work so far, and good luck getting through to Stage 4:)

Hurrikane

Back