Info: Wof Slovenia 2009

your choice for Slovenia captain is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your first Match will be against Australia.

Please contact them via the Forum to arrange a suitable Time Slot, and a second one if at all possible!

TimeSlots remain the same as last Stage:

Hello Team Slovenia.

Just a quick note to enquire what your preference is for timeslots this round.

Team Australia's preferences have been sent to your captain by pm but as yet I have received no reply.

I would like to confirm a time quickly to provide both our teams with plenty of time to prepare.

I look forward to our meeting soon. ;)

Thanks and regards,

Mac

Hi to all Teams.

Great work by everyone last weekend; even low scores take a lot of work in the WoF:)

Some News: The proposed Extra Sunday TimeSlots are not happening until Round 3 (Not regularly anyway), as there are 4 whole days with which to arrange your next Match, using the existing Time-Slots.

PLEASE think about your opponents when choosing Time Slots and PLEASE offer more than one to them!

There are many reasons why team members cannot/don't want to turn up at any given time; THIS IS WHY YOUR MAIN TEAM IS 12 BUT ONLY NEEDS 4 TO HUNT!

I have already had to offer a slot on the intervening Weekend (18th April)... MY WEEKEND OFF.... and there's NO WAY IN THE WORLD I'm going to over-lap slots again.

So here it is: In cases of Time-Slots being difficult to arrange, the decision will go to the Team who shows the most flexibility! This means if they have submitted 4 times to you, and you submit 1 that isn't any of them.... without any good reason why, the Match will go ahead at a time they have chosen that is closest to your own preferred time.

I appreciate there's a lot of people with a lot of different lives, which is precisely the reason for the TimeSlots in the first place, and for the large range of options presented. I have yet to see a valid reason for 4 out of 12 avatars not being available on a weekend.

Those who take their time deciding may also find the Match to be confirmed for a time they don't like; the other Teams need to plan and prepare, which they can't do if they don't know when they are playing.

So get on the case, be flexible, and prioritise; you fight for your Country's Honour!

PM me with your Slot decisions....AFTER agreeing them with your opponents.

Hurrikane

P.S. Scores all checked and sent to J Boy for him to work his graphical magic, should be here tomorrow.

Hi team Portugal.

Sry for the late reply, i had some rl issues. Members of team Slovenia agreed that April 25th/26th is the weekend for us ;)

Time slots prefered in order are:
Slot B: 16:00Saturday April 25th
Slot F: 12:00 Sunday April 26th
Slot C: 20:00 Saturday April 25th

Ok a lot of time to arrange this...... GL

Hello Team Slovenia :)

Thank you for having indicated your preferred time slots!
We will post here ours so that we soon reach an agreement on the time slot.

We wish you all the best !

Good luck :)

PM sent with Time Slots from Portugal.
Let's then agree on one.
Cheers!
Good Luck, Slovenia :)

Slot C: 20:00 Saturday April 25th

Just spoken to Hurri on the phone.

He has asked me to announce that it IS now too late for the 20:00 matches to go ahead either, so All Saturday matches will need re-arranging...

There are many options for this : There are mid-week possibilities if both teams are in agreement. Also remember that WoF matches have been, and are, every 2 weeks in general, so we also have every other weekend...

The main thing is that each pair of teams Must compete at the same time, ie under the same loot conditions.

Sorry I'm sorry folks, it's a pain in the Ass, but you need to work out a few times when you will be available for a re-match, using ANY of your main 12 team members.... please come up with several possible times to give everyone as much chance to meet you as possible...

Liase with your opponents in this round and come to an agreement, then please let myself or Hurrikane know as soon as possible.

Hopefully we can work it all out as smoothly as possible.

ThanX :thumbup:

Unless the new leader is elected till the next match... I as a leader, cause of some major RL issues among team members of wof slovenia

FORFEIT ALL THE NEXT MATCHES !!!!

and resign on this place

Well now, let's see if we can't sort this out. Pm me everyone.

Hurrikane

Hi Team Slovenia.

I have your re-match with Portugal confirmed for Slot C on the 2nd May.

Please let me know if you agree a time with China for your final Stage 3 Match, you can use the weekend of the 9/10th May.

I hope your internal problems don't affect your team too much.

Hurrikane

Hi Team Slovenia.

Could I ask you to pm me with a confirmed Time Slot for your upcoming match against China, for this weekend.

Any matches not confirmed will be scored 0. Those who are willing to attend will be able to Score in the absence of their opponents at their own preferred time if their opponents do not agree a time with them.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Zbog dobrih odnosa sa ROUA-om zamolio bih sve koji su voljni i željni da igraju za njihov support u sledećem polufinalu da se jave nekome iz ROUA-e ili da ostave kontakt na njihovom thread-u pa da vas raspodele za sledeći meč.

Ko bude hteo da igra slobodno nek se pozove na moje ime i razgovor sa Gia h0n3y Mady iz BlackAngels Evolution-a.

WOF ROMANIA

Back