WoF Stories

Arylia

Guardian
Society
Rising Potentials
Arylia Ary Gawd
Now, with another season of an awesome event over and with another winner added to the previous ones, we are slowly heading towards a slow summer. It will be quite long now before any thoughts and efforts will be put again in World of Firepower.

That's why I believe now would be a great moment to keep ourselves busy and in touch with the WoF spirit by sharing our WoF stories.

I am sure everyone has a story to tell. I am sure Hurri can throw some light on his work as an organiser, allowing a glimpse behind the curtain. I am sure the judges could do the same. For sure many readers would be interested in what's going on in the main teams, the work they put in coming up with some tactic, in getting the support together, in trying to overcome an obstacle or in sharing the joy of a victory with their friends. And of course, many people taking part only as supporters would have many fun stories to tell about the same event that kept us busy and active for so many week. I for sure have my stories, my screenshots and it would be awesome if I could share them with you. I just hope you can do the same. Would be a most interesting read to have, it could attract even more people to the next year's WoF and for sure it will be fun. Isn't this what WoF is all about, after all?

k a story

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/3/group_photo.jpg

This is the WoF Sweden team!
I imagine some teams thinks we are a lot more!
(picture is from Stoikow)

I tell a story then.
When we had the SCAR...
I told everyone in support team we DO NOT GO FOR SCAR!!!
It will not help main team score!! bla bla
And soc general agreed strongly!
But a younger soc mate refused to listen to the old farts in soc! :)
He made us go for SCAR anyways!
And we got 3rd prize in SCAR! :)
And were we happy?
You bet!! :) :)

Last edited:
Back