WOF TEAM DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

NOPE!!!

White with Federal Eagle on the back :cool:

On 2013-02-03 22:47:37 you wrote:
Hi there!

December 2012 me and my friends (Team DACH) were lucky enough to win WoF 2012. MA announced several prizes. We appreciated that very much. Unfortunately it was not possible to hand over the famous WoF Jackets before next VU. Well, "next" VU was at January 21th - two weeks ago. I say there was enough time to prepair everything in a propper way for the ceremony at January 15th as suggested by MA. And now we have another delay.

Let me explain why this is an important issue. Not anybody can become winner of this world championship. This 12 people belong to the best. Wich means they have spent a lot in the past for gear and skilling. They spent a lot during the competition. And they show the right spirit while participating. With a small lack of service MA produced 12 pissed off people. You better take care for them! Even with all the troubles from VU14 it should be easy to do this 10 clicks for colouring the actual jackets and send them to Hurrikane.

I talked to my team mates. Just make the jackets black, deliver them within this month and we will all be happy.

Jamira.

On 2013-03-15 18:22:17 you wrote:
Okay, the WoF Jackets arrived and look great! All members of Team DACH I met so far are very pleased with their fantastic new jackets. Please do me a favour and forward our big thanks to the dev team.

Jamira

I think our A- and CH-parts will be pissed off a bit because the German "Bundesadler" is at the back of the jackets. Or do they got other emnblems?

Yesterday I saw a guy with one of the old WoF jackets at Twin. A brown one ... was that Romania? Ours look much better ;-)

Last edited:
have seen it but please post pictures.. and yes for Austria and Switzerland is of course a bit on the downside to get a "german" Jacket :eyecrazy: but overall I like the fact they made such customized jackets specially designed for the winner team!

My own perspective:

alright, my first thought, when i saw the jacket, was: There are so many things that austrian, switzerlands and germanies cultures share, why taking something as a sign of unitiy that is solely german and where both other countries have a different definition of?

My second thought was: Fuck that, wear that jacket with pride! Now that is something truely german you can be proud of. You were looking for the right way of beeing proud of your country for such a long time, now you found it. Its no pride of heritage, which is empty and dangerous. Its not about beeing full of myself. No! Its the pride of beeing full of the world, the jacket is a propper surface of what i feel within when i wear it. The day i die, this pride shall die with me. Because from this day on, it will be an empty and dangerous experience for all who wear my pride like a jacket, a disguise of their own emptyness within. Children, the day you earned them, wear your own jackets with pride! Go fill your own emptyness and enrich your inner world! Dont be afraid of failing, just be afraid of the inner emptyness, its a sure fail.

Today i call myself reigning World of Firepower Champion 2012, in german simply "Weltmeister". But now i understand that i in fact did not master the outer world, only the world within myself. WoF raised my spirit and it raised the spirits of those who fought with me. Its a spiritual feeling, one of unity, because even though i feel it alone and only for myself, i know my teamm8s feel the same way.

MA provoked me to controversial thoughts like this, by putting the Bundesadler on my back. And if you ask me now, what i smoked, i gonna answer: "I smoked Nietzsche!" -ahhh the ambiguity

Yeah fuck i am high, i am on jacket! I am feeling ubah now. I decayed ubahness down to my level. The avatar Parlog is for sure one of the most unskilled WoF-Champions ever. Probably even in regards to WoF 2007. That is what i am really proud of. But can i be?

Parlog is a child of Entropias plastic age, an age of L and later on, of unL - L. ModMercs and Imp Faps will probably stay abstract dreams for me forever. And in my noobish hands the other toys of the first age didnt work well. But if a level 45 hit/ blp dmg pistoleer tiers up his X1 with high tier numbers to tier 5 or higher and makes sure, the gun will last for 3 more hours, he can make ubahs log off right in the spawn by hitting global after global, hof after hof. By the way... with a tier 5-6 dmg enhanced X1 you can also beat a tier 2-3 enhanced XT.

So who decayed what here? How can a level 60 avatar take a stand against the level 120 gameplay of level 120 avatars? The truth is huge luck and the plastic age! The other side of the plastic age is that the decay is higher, but who cares in a 3 hours match?

But in the end we had an extremely lucky streak of matches.

Yet i am happy and grateful and proud of what we have achieved!

What will the future bring?
Well at first i resign from beeing DACHs captain. Second i will use the WoF Marber as often as possible to bring it to tier 10. Then i kick all your asses in pvp with it!

"Its on!"

Last edited:
Well it's time for action:

We should make a photo of team DACH with jackets and guns and all. I need that for placing it above my fireplace! I would like to have all 12 crazy roadrunners together at ONE picture. I know that this is hard to organize. But hey, we managed to win this silly WoF ... we should be able to get a serious photo!

I prefer Saturday evening ~20:00 german time. So we have 13th, 20th and 27th of April.

Glad to see the jackets came through, and they look good, too:)

Can't put off announcing the next WoF now I suppose....

...anyone up for it?

Hurrikane

Well it's time for action:

We should make a photo of team DACH with jackets and guns and all. I need that for placing it above my fireplace! I would like to have all 12 crazy roadrunners together at ONE picture. I know that this is hard to organize. But hey, we managed to win this silly WoF ... we should be able to get a serious photo!

I prefer Saturday evening ~20:00 german time. So we have 13th, 20th and 27th of April.

I am in, set a date and i will come!

Glad to see the jackets came through, and they look good, too:)

Can't put off announcing the next WoF now I suppose....

...anyone up for it?

Hurrikane

Arent we kinda late in the year already?

Last edited by a moderator:
The eagle was put there to symbolize Germany while the red and white color scheme of the rest of the jacket was choosen to match the colors of the Austrian and Swiss flags.

The eagle was put there to symbolize Germany while the red and white color scheme of the rest of the jacket was choosen to match the colors of the Austrian and Swiss flags.

Oh well ... ehhhrm ... lol ... okay ...

At least we had only one main team member from Austria, no one from Switzerland. So if Kawa can live with this explanation ... we are all happy :)

The tricky part is: When I saw it first from the front my thought was: WTF! Black-White-Red ... like the German "Reichskriegsflagge"???

How ever. In the end the very first captain of Team Germany 2007 is very happy to be an owner of such a specific jacket. It's way better to be proud on it than the former WoF-jackets.

Now tier my WoF Marber Bravo from 0 to 5 like you did for all my team mates and all will be good ;-)

I am in, set a date and i will come!

Arent we kinda late in the year already?

Still got time to have an earlier one than last year; having it start in February or even March seemed way too soon after WoF 2012, I think to progress back to an early WoF next year we're gonna have to start this one in the summer.

Hurrikane

Well, looks like April 20th, 20:00 our time (18:00 MA time) would be a good choice.
I talked to some folks today and all said okay:

Vlooe
Felix
Kawa
Kleene
Rich
me
My disciple Parlog already accepted each date. So we would be 7/12 so far.

Everybody who see other team mates online should ask them if they are able to participate.
I will run around a bit next days to find a suitable place with nice daylight at 20:00.

Kleene suggested a fat team hunt after the photoshooting. No clue if this is possible. But I would love to see an ATH from "Team DACH WoF after party" :cool: We could make an event at a LA. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hey,

also ich kann da leider nicht, bin da leider in köln und hab keinen zugang zu nem pc. Aber vll könnter n bild von mir machen und mich rein schneiden oder so? sorry ;)

Gruß
Thark

Hey,

also ich kann da leider nicht, bin da leider in köln und hab keinen zugang zu nem pc. Aber vll könnter n bild von mir machen und mich rein schneiden oder so? sorry ;)

Gruß
Thark

I was afraid that would happen. I would like to have you 'live' at the puicture, Thark. We can try to shift it to the following Saturday, April 27th. Let's see what other mates say.

Oki. Update:
It seems Felix will not participate - kinda pissed of, dunno, I didn't talk to him since two days.
I still prefer April 20th around 20:00 our time. Probably we can do some photoshopping and add Thark to the picture later.
Conny said it should work for her. So here we are with the new list:

Edit:
Vlooe
Kawa
Kleene
Rich
Parlog
Conny
Tina
Grave
me

Thark has no comp this weekend for logging in at EU.
Felix don't want to participate.

I didn't see Shark so far.

Last edited:
If anyone see Shark online ... please contact him an tell him about our photoshooting!

I am planning to make a 3D-model of J Boy's WoF cup - personalized for Team DACH WoF 2012. Kinda 60 mm high. I will ask ShapeWays for a RL 3D-print (http://www.shapeways.com/). This one would be uncoloured. And it is expansive. I assume ~300 PED each + shipping costs.

Shark is informed, he tries to come on on saturday

If anyone see Shark online ... please contact him an tell him about our photoshooting!

I am planning to make a 3D-model of J Boy's WoF cup - personalized for Team DACH WoF 2012. Kinda 60 mm high. I will ask ShapeWays for a RL 3D-print (http://www.shapeways.com/). This one would be uncoloured. And it is expansive. I assume ~300 PED each + shipping costs.

J Boy has the cup as a full-on 3-d model already and would be happy to pass it on to you.

Hurrikane

Here we go!

And that's the new view of my fireplace ...

Thank you all for comming! At least 8 of 11 (since Felix denied to participate). Great gang!

All my photos:

www.3d-handwerker.de//EU/WoF2012TeamDACH/WoF_2012_Team_DACH.zip

Last edited:
Back