WoF Team England

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I have never participated in the WoF, but i would like to this year. I know that WoF England has won this in the past, but no England thread yet.

Due to life committments I just want to turn up at the agreed times and shoot, not really the organiser type.

Should the usual England team be putting a team together, please consider me for a place.

Approx pro levels are:

59 laser sniper (almost 60)
58 BLP sniper
57 or 58 Elec (incredible level, can believe I forgot what level I am away from game)

Can use Apis+beast, LR's + A104,and Comb attack VIII, Cyro VIII or IX electric chips
Armour Pham/Ghost mix with 5b's or Shogun 6a's
Got no top end unl toys apart from marber.

Hope that is enough skills to join the team. I can plan for a reasonable budget for ammo.

Thanks

Rick.

C'Mon England!

Calling all the English hunters out there, and anyone else who wants to help; England WON the WoF in 2008, and here we are a few days from the registration date and one guy has stepped up. Can't have a no-show in an Olympic year, surely?

Hurrikane

England

I'm in ...

Would also be up for Team GB this year seeing as its the Olympics

If there is enough interest and someone wants to be captain(not me) count me in again

I'm in ...

Would also be up for Team GB this year seeing as its the Olympics

I was speaking to Mo Irons (Scotland) in game, we also discussed Team GB, like you say I think maybe more interest with GB Team with the olympics.

I will get involved with WoF this year, but I can't commit to leadership. I will turn up when hurrikane lists the dates and teams based around family duties.

As you mentioned it first slapnuts, if you create a GB Team, I'll sign up for that.

Rick

I'd be fine with having a WoF Team GB this year, there's only a couple of rules regarding this; nobody can fight for two countries, and no country can be represented twice.

So this means if a Team GB were formed and (for example) included Wales, there could not also be a Team Wales that year. If Team Wales members wished to play, the GB team would have to be an England/Scotland(and Northern Ireland if that's the plan) Alliance.
Given Wales's and Scotlands (and Ireland's, who had some great early year matches) heroic performances in previous WoF's I could understand either side wishing to keep to a National team; I also look forward to the team that would result from them combining their efforts.

Hurrikane

Team England/GB (Please inform), welcome to the WoF.

If you have not already done so, elect a Captain.

If the Captain has not already done so, please post your current Main Team list and PM me the same.

If you have already done all of these things, then thank you:)

There are 2 weeks until the first Qualifying matches
. Your team needs to score as highly as they can in two separate hunts, on two separate moblists, in order to qualify for the main tournament.

The FIRST QUALIFYING HUNT will be for three hours on the moblist below.

Main Team size: 4.

Support Teams: Unlimited, but Support Scoring is capped at 100 points before end-of-match bonuses (Sweep, Variety).

TIMESLOTS:

As usual there are a choice of times to play. As the first hunt will be the first qualifying match there is no requirement to contact other teams.

ALL TIMES are MindArk Time.

Saturday August 25th

15:00 (until 18:00), 19:00 (until 22:00), 23:00 (until 02:00)

Sunday August 26th

09:00 (until 12:00), 13:00 (until 16:00)

PICK A SLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and PM me. Helps to keep things organised. If you haven't finalised your team yet don't worry, just get recruiting and keep me informed.

So, here's the much-awaited First Round Moblist: (will also appear in it's own thread in the Stickies)

WoF 2012 STAGE ONE MOBLIST
The Dogs, the Bugs and the Ugly

Qualifying Match A

DATE: AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th

Main:

Formicacida (Soldier and above): 10 points
Rextellum (Any maturity): 9
Phasm (Mature and above): 8
Formicacida (Watcher and below): 7
Estophyl (Any maturity): 6
Phasm (Young): 5

Support:

Shinkiba (Any maturity) 4
Frescoquda (Any maturity) 3
Atrax (Any maturity) 2
Prancer (Any maturity) 1

Bonus:

Nexnecis (Any maturity): 25 points

Sponsors in this round are:

Addz, Deathifier, Meculus and Fed Solo. Any hunting on their mobs helps build the prize fund, so I urge all players to strongly consider them; however, as always, players are free to get points wherever they choose.

The Sponsored Lands are as follows:

OLA49: 2 DNA Rextelum Watcher-Ravager NE of Saba Camp
OLA49 Revive: (193,465)
Saba Camp TP: (179,466)
OLA 9: Estophyl. (26644,31156) 4 DNA low maturity
OLA 07: Atrax. Revive: (252,359) Alpha/Old Alpha 4 DNA, currently 3 running at max density

OLA 21: Formicacida Nest: DNA 1: Young-Strong DNA 2: Ravager-Watcher Density: Max
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...da-Nest-OLA-21

OLA 65: Shinkiba. (39735,45605) Closest Teleporter is Wolverine Hope (37846 ; 46779).

OLA 38: Phasm. (17944 43236) South of Segna Forest TP

Treasure Island: Fresqocuda.

Wild: Nexnecis, Prancer

So, get recruiting, get ready, get more ready, keep me informed, and load those weapons; the WoF is upon you.

Hurrikane

So no Team 'England this year? :scratch2:

I posted in the WoF England private forum way back in July 2010 asking who would be interested in a Team GB for this our Olympic year.

There were three in favour of this and two wanting to keep the WoF England team.

Not heard anything much from former WoF Englanders since then and I don't currently have the weaponry to be part of a campaign this year, sorry.

Olympics were great though: our athletes were awesome, the event was brilliantly organised and some inspired selection choices for the British acts involved in the closing ceremony last night.

Some highlights for me were Jessy J, Muse, Kaiser Chiefs, the Freddie Mercury video sing-a-long with Brian May and Roger Taylor and the inspired choice of Roger Daltry and Pete Townsend performing Baba O'Riley and some stuff from Quadrophenia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUBTX9kKEo

Rock on Great Britain! :cool:

Oracle Kev FountofWisdom signing up. :cool:

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. ;)

Anyone else interested please post below.

OK so far WoF England 2012 comprises:

Art Jennifer
Dredge
James Conners Stoke
Jonny Jet Rocket
Jimmy B
Loren
Oracle
Rick England
Slappy

We could do with some more players if we're going to ensure victory so if you're English please sign up below. :cool:

Last edited:
Seems not much interest in a Scotland team either. I would join a team GB in the spirit of the Olympics if you want to go down that road?

185hp
63 blp sniper
DOA LM tier5
UL jag tier2
Lvl40 evade
ML-35 tier3

If we go for team gb I will commit, but I work away from home so not always on, I will be at home for 2 weeks when WOF starts I think

Count my uberness in the support/fapping or anything, have not read what WoF is but yeah if i can help i will help.

Korss400/p5a/geoh21+104 Sk-20 fapper :)

every little helps!

A Team GB type arrangement gets my vote too.

I'll do what I can, can't promise huge availability though and I'll stick to my normal hunting gear (LR53+A105 type stuff, UR125, decent-ish armour thanks to dropping L prices). I'm L71 Laser Sniper, L41 Evader, 195 HP.

Last edited:
At the moment this thread is for WoF England 2012.

If we don't get many English people signing up then OK I guess we could look at a GB team and discuss it internally and with home nation teams.

There isn't much time so if anyone is wanting to join WoF England 2012 please sign up now so we all know where we stand.

I'll rally to the cause - count me in

At the very least i can fap people. I am trying to sort out some deposit cash tho to buy a gun or two and some ammo. will know better at the weekend. will update here when i know more.
Count me in though as a fap-90/S.I.H.E.A.R.T/Regen Chip III Healer. Hopefully though ill have a couple of LR53/59's & ammo to really help :)
Fingers crossed

Thanks guys.

If anyone sees Eps please tell him.

Need more English warriors to sign up please!

Emma Peel was asking me about it a month or two ago too, so she's worth dropping a PM to if you see her online.

Emma Peel was asking me about it a month or two ago too, so she's worth dropping a PM to if you see her online.

OK thanks Jimmy, I've seen her spamming globals so I'll ask if she'll join us.

If you're English please sign up for WoF England 2012 below and join in the fun! :cool:

Those who have registered to join WoF England 2012 please join our WoF England Private Forum if you've not already done so then we can discuss and vote on whether we want to go as WoF England or WoF GB.

Go to your CP and select Permission Groups from the left-hand menu under 'My Account'.

Apply to join then Jimmy or myself will accept you (but please sign up in this thread first).

It's not too late to join WoF England 2012 but we're running out of time so sign up as soon as possible please.

hey, I'ld like to join, and also georgie cheese smoker would like to he hasnt got account on hear, hes in process of trying to get his password sorted.
im level 45 blp so i can join support or somethin with apis+beast or somethin around that, georgie is lev 52 and uses similar weapon upto x1+beast
thanks and hope to hear from yas

hey, I'ld like to join, and also georgie cheese smoker would like to he hasnt got account on hear, hes in process of trying to get his password sorted.
im level 45 blp so i can join support or somethin with apis+beast or somethin around that, georgie is lev 52 and uses similar weapon upto x1+beast
thanks and hope to hear from yas

Welcome Tommy and hopefully georgie.

Please could you join our Private Forum, go to your Control Panel, My Account, Permission Groups then select WoF Team England.

Please sign above or ..

Theres a scene from Nighmare on Elm street that I will never forget.

Young guy watching miss nude America on TV in his bedroom with headphones on listening to music at the same time.

His mum walks in and says something like "if your listening to music, how will you hear what she is saying"

Reply: "who cares what she is saying"....LOL

I was kinda thinking along the same lines watching your vid.

back on topic....

What's the rules with item drops on Wof team? Is it stack share/item split?

I applied for user group

Rick

What's the rules with item drops on Wof team? Is it stack share/item split?

I applied for user group

Rick

Rick, welcome to our Private Forum.

I agree that it's best to discuss stuff like items and loot splits etc., before rather than after it happens...we'll discuss in our Private Forum.

Many more people needed for us to even qualify this year so please sign up below if you can help.

Back