Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
!!!TEAM USA SUPPORT AFTERPARTY!!!
FULL UPDATE INFO IN BELOW POST
It's all set up and ready to go:
Saturday, 18th at 22:00 on LA 18 [22426, 35397, 150]
Primordial Longu Young

THANK YOU B.I.G. INDUSTRIES for your donation to the event!

For all you hard working support people we've decided to hold a BIG & FUN event after WOF is over. Of course it will be free to enter. Details will be in our private Team USA forum so contact Azzah to get added to it if you want to join support.

Sorry Main team members you can't participate in the event and can only come if there's extra tickets but you can't hunt or win prizes! :)

!!!FREE PRIZES!!!​

There will be door prizes, quiz questions, random prizes, 1, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, and all manner of fun. It will be a highest single loot event. Mob and place yet to be decided but nothing to huge so all can come, shoot and have some fun! :) :yup::yay::cool:

Since events are limited to number of people the support team members that have participated in the most WOF events get 1st priority for free tickets. :wise:

TEAM USA NEEDS YOU! Join Support now to make sure to get free ticket to this event. It's something you will NOT want to miss!!!

It's been a very long time since I've ran an event and I promise this one will rock!! Any of you that have been in an event I've held before knows that :)

Soooo.. sign up now as there's not many weeks left!!!!
TEAM USA!! F*** YEAH!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Date for event to be determine not long after WOF

Last edited:
Be sure to come help out for Team USA Support to get qualified for this free event. The more you help the better chance you assure you get one of the tickets. :wise:

Next is on Saturday the 26th at 19:00 for the last match of this round. Meet at Wolverine Hope about 30 minutes early to get put on a team! :) :yay:

B.I.G Industries on board and a sponsor! :)

B.I.G Industries has kindly offered to help sponsor part of the prize for the event on one of their land areas. Which one is still to be determined. I'm thinking rextelum or primordial longu.

SOOOO Be Sure to Join Us this Saturday, March 21, 2015 at Wolverine Hope at ~18:30 to help Support Team USA and a chance get in on this free event!!! WOF starts at 19:00 so be early to be sure to get added to a team! ;) Late comers welcome too if you can't be there for the whole event.

Gonna be an epic match this weekend for sure so come support USA!!

Thanks again B.I.G Industries!!! Rock on!

B.I.G Industries has kindly offered to help sponsor part of the prize for the event on one of their land areas. Which one is still to be determined. I'm thinking rextelum or primordial longu.

SOOOO Be Sure to Join Us this Saturday, March 21, 2015 at Wolverine Hope at ~18:30 to help Support Team USA and a chance get in on this free event!!! WOF starts at 19:00 so be early to be sure to get added to a team! ;) Late comers welcome too if you can't be there for the whole event.

Gonna be an epic match this weekend for sure so come support USA!!

Thanks again B.I.G Industries!!! Rock on!

I should be there on sat! Hopefully it's the rextelum LA :D I'm close to finishing my 30k mission on rex...

Please go to private USA forum for full info and decision on mobs. :)

THANKS B.I.G.!!!:yay:

!!UPDATE!!

21:30!!!!!

It's all set up and ready to go:
Saturday, 18th at 22:00 (21:30!!! NOT 22:00) on LA 18 [22426, 35397, 150]
Primordial Longu Young

You MUST get a ticket from me. Contact me in game. The day of the event I'll be at the land marker for an hour or so before so you can get your ticket then YOUR NAME MUST BE IN THIS THREAD TO GET A TICKET! unless I can personally verify you. Contact whomever you hunted with or post here about it. Someone will remember.

NOTE- You can ONLY register AT the land marker with a ticket!!! (not through the ingame event system)

Open to anyone that did support (not paid fappers)

Sorry Main team members you can't participate in the event and can only come if there's extra tickets but you can't hunt or win prizes! You can come for the fun though

!!!FREE PRIZES!!!

There will be door prizes, quiz questions, random prizes, 1, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, and all manner of fun. It will be a highest single loot event. 500 peds 1st place, 250 2nd place and 250 3rd place. Be sure to thank B.I.G. Industries for their 500 ped 1st prize!! WOO HOO!

Since events are limited to number of people the support team members that have participated in the most WOF events get 1st priority for free tickets.

Last edited:
Casay,
I personally want to say thanks for doing something for us :yay: and would like to reserve my ticket. Probably won't be able to catch up with you until the day of the event tho.

Personally wish our result had been better but hey it was a lot of fun hunting and BSing with you all on Teamspeak.

And while i'm thinking about TS. I believe K-max still has his set so we can use it for this event as well but you might want to check with him.

Door Prizes ... I'm in :>

Looking forward to it Casay! :D:yay::cool::handgun:

wish I could join but I have friends flying in this weekend to visit me so I won't be spending my time in front of the pc!

GL and have fun guys/gals

These are the names I have so far for support team members that can be in the free event. If you did USA Support go to the Team USA private forum to get added! Event is Saturday so hurry! :)

THE OLD NICK
Toast
Morticha Dragoness Exodia
Lenny LL Leonard
Talania Tal Indigo
nikander
Killarious K-Max Maximillion,
Armak Mack Zardacon,
Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel,
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury,
Manic
Sister Helen Mohaim
GreenEyesGirl
Dan cambroilage,
chasemlb
Fort Tres
Cool Buckwild Fly
Dakota
Max Hardwrath,
Mayhem,
Beatrice Technics Creato
meloveyou longtime fivedolla
Hypnottyk
Alexander Buck Wyld
Jseven
Kludge
Ashley Audison
Voracia Sweatslut
Jo Joelle
Drew Blackburn
Lil Stardust Czraka
Cool
Taco
Mojo

Last edited:
Casay,
I personally want to say thanks for doing something for us :yay: and would like to reserve my ticket. Probably won't be able to catch up with you until the day of the event tho.

Personally wish our result had been better but hey it was a lot of fun hunting and BSing with you all on Teamspeak.

And while i'm thinking about TS. I believe K-max still has his set so we can use it for this event as well but you might want to check with him.

Yes I still have TS setup for WoF use.

HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS! I'M IN GAME AND AT THE LA!!!! Make sure you're on the list in USA forum thread or get with person whose team you were on so can get added... 22:00(WRONG 21:30!!!) !!!! Be early as have to register at Land Marker ONLY!!!!!

21:30 NOT 22:00

Last edited:
21:30 start time!!

I meesed up! It starts at 21:20 NOT 22:00!!! GET REGISTERED!

Thank you again Casay for arranging a fun event! Thanks to Azzah, Andie, Da and rest of Main Team for providing prizes as well.
Big thanks as well to BIG Industries!
:yay::wtg::clap:

Yes .... thanks much to all for a fun event!
(even though I came in 16th :<)

Hmm ... have to go back and finish Iron 1 there, got 5/6th of it during event :>

Thank you Casay, Azzah, Andie, Da, Quell and BIG industries for an awesome event and loads of fun. Gotta say that the competition was fierce and lots of smack talk made this a total blast for me. Gratz to Mack for pulling out the win in the last 10 minutes. Well deserved for all his hard work for team USA all season. Looking forward to next year now :)

Thanks for the afterparty it was real fun. I will promise next year i will be able to take them down! :D

Last edited:
Back