FYI: WoF tribute video - Team America '09 - F@&k yeah !

LOL - you're right ! :yay: Have some EFD ! :silly:

I cut out slavery for obvious reasons. I could have gone around it with some super slutty looking BDSM chick with a whip n stuff ... but I would have still known what they meant. It was just a little too over the line for me. There's politically incorrect and then there's completely insensitive and fucked up.

White slips .. :laugh: :ahh: I wasn't sure what the hell they meant by it. Some said something about tires, someone said something about tickets, and now you said something about teacher's 'write-ups' ... so I guess it's good I didn't guess. :D

Awwww that reminds me I gotta send you a check for one or two of those "Homeland Security" T-Shirts they got in Moab with the Indians on the front (Fighting Terrorism since 1492):) Couldn't find 'em in New York, strangely:)

Hurrikane

Awwww that reminds me I gotta send you a check for one or two of those "Homeland Security" T-Shirts they got in Moab with the Indians on the front (Fighting Terrorism since 1492):) Couldn't find 'em in New York, strangely:)

Hurrikane

Damn, I want one of those too!!! (along with the long awaited Woffee mug :laugh:)

Oops sorry, now back on topic.

Great movie Mom!!!:yay::yay:

homeland_logo.jpg

.... til ya get the t-shirts ;)

LMAO, thanks for getting me in the vid w/ my underwear on. :laugh:
You rock!

nice video except all the swearing ... in my honest opinion it would have been better without that song and theme. but that's maybe because I don't swear....

anyway good work :)

nice video except all the swearing ... in my honest opinion it would have been better without that song and theme. but that's maybe because I don't swear....

anyway good work :)

Yeeeeaaaa .. I knew that a lot of people were going to think the cussing was too much.
Hence the HUGE amount of warnings before watching it. ;)

This was something new that I have never done before.
From the amount of still scenes - all the photoshopping involved - the crazy fast pace of the movie - all the way down to the mass amounts of swearing.

I'd never done anything of the sort.

So - I did something new and exciting that made me and many others close to me laugh. It wasn't intended to upset/offend/insult anyone - it was just for fun. :duh:

I full-heartedly apologize to those who helped with the movie, if any of you are offended by the theme and song of my choosing. :better:

I'll probably still forever say .. fuck yeah .. maybe just not so loud next time. :ahh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great Video!!

Represent!

Fuck Yeah!

Very nice! The whole "I need boobs" thing makes total sense now....

Anyways, fuck yeah!

Hahaha that was a Dam good video hahaha FUCK YEAH! hahaha .:D

Good one and if you ever need someone to help in a video again;) hit me up hehe.;)

Awsome video yourmom!! :yay:

Yeeeeaaaa .. I knew that a lot of people were going to think the cussing was too much.

Well I for one am not one of them! Love the vid!

Always thought the song was hilarious... perfect blend of corny 80's get pumped music, funny lyrics and over the top patriotism...

But when it comes to America, I'll scream it loud and proud...

FUCK YEAH!!! :wtg:

Very nice! The whole "I need boobs" thing makes total sense now....
Anyways, fuck yeah!
:rofl: I knew it would all make sense eventually !! :laugh:
It was just getting there that took forver. :ahh:

Well I for one am not one of them! Love the vid!

:yay: TY!! I'm glad to hear it ! :D

I'm pleased to report that the people who have seen it and were involved in the making - all reported back as not-offended !!

... so far !! :tongue2:

Bumpin' it up for HumpDay ... fuck yeah!! :dance:

Loved the Vid.

+rep

fuck yeah! I jizzed in my pants :yay::yay:

awesome work :D

A picture that will make my mother go "hhmmmmmmmm"...

lol, thanks a bunch MOM

EBO

Last edited:
fuck yeah! I jizzed in my pants :yay::yay:

awesome work :D

:rofl:
"Don't tell your friends - or I'll say you're a slut"
:lolup:

A picture that will make my mother go "hhmmmmmmmm"...
lol, thanks a bunch MOM
EBO

LOL ! NooOOO ! Don't shoowww Moooommmm !!

I laughed that you blurred it though .. because it's in this thread about this movie - and you're worried about PG ! :tongue2:

great video Danielle!!!!:yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

fuck yea im bumpin this!!!

Lmfyao

Outstanding Danielle!!!

Is that why you are not answering my PM ? :(

too popular for your own good :p

Is that why you are not answering my PM ? :(

too popular for your own good :p

:eek: It's possible !!!
I mean .. that the mailbox is to blame, not my poopularity.
The last pm I got from you, was with the WoF pictures ? :scratch:
If it's something else .. plz re-send it hon - I cleared my pm box!! :hug:

Oh and yes - I bumped it with something I could have answered in pm.
sue me. :poke:

I was goign to say "Fuck yeah, Mom!"
But it's been said a couple dozen times...;):D

omg .. it's a Happy Fuckin' Father's day bump !

Fuck yeah !!

:headbang:

This needs to be viewed by more!

Come help us out Saturday June 27th. Meet at Wolverine Hope @ 1930 MA time. If you are willing to help out, send me a PM and I'll get you squared away.

America needs you !! :thumbup:

ask not what WoF USA can do for you .. but what can you do for WoF USA !?!? :wise:

pm Alex now .. :yay:

FUCK YEAH ! :dance: :sniper: :boxer:

Moms Movies Kick Ass Phuk Yea!

Back