News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

Ok yes calling Romania "cheats" was uncalled for but still its about going out and having a fair go in that round the aussies got shafted big time we went out gave it all we had, The Aussie team went extremely well this year. In the end it took the other team to pay for people to hunt for them to beat us.

Sour grapes, Boss... some can read, some can't. It's all good.

Is it time for WoF 2010 yet?

seeing the girl already took back what she said 2 posts after saying it perhaps you should rank yourself in the non readers hey.

Anywayyyyyyyyy back on topic:

Congratulations to Romania on winning the WoF 2009. Enjoy bragging rights for the year :)

seeing the girl already took back what she said 2 posts after saying it perhaps you should rank yourself in the non readers hey.

Whether it was taken back or not, the accusation of cheating was made, which is an ugly thing to have in a thread such as this. Saying you didn't mean it doesn't stop people reading it and joining in with any demonisation going on.

Like I said, I'll re-write the Rules.

Hurrikane

WOF 2009 Champions

"Well done TEAM! That's why we are the best!"

SWAT logo

Gz guys ! A nice main coordination and an increasingly powerful support that grew up to be overwhelming during the decisive match. I'm borrowing a bit of the common pride to fuel my hope for the years to come.
Gz to USA and Sweden for the constant performance during these years, gz to all those fighting for a flag and a belief for that still shades so many of our flaws .

Well it was a late start in joining the USA WoF team for me, just played the last 2 matches.

The semi's were awesome and fun! The finals were horrible. The lag on CND and lack of MOBS for support sucked.

Hopefully next year I will be able to participate in more matches and maybe see a #1 spot again for Team USA ;)

Gz to Romania, USA and Sweden and everyone else who participated.

Congratulations

Grazz to all the participants and Romania did a realy good job.

Very nice article... thank you Skam :tiphat:

It was a TEAM effort, and strategy played a big role; I only feel bad because some people keep accusing us for no reason, other then the fact that we thought (and act upon) before them!

Oh well... like Rayne said... sour grapes.

Congrats to everyone that participated (and planed) this great EU event! Thank you all!!

P.S.
Small country, and not a rich one...
You are correct Sir, if by rich you mean wealthy; however, I think we are "rich" in many other ways.

Big ups to the Romanian squad. I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened.

..:D

..hehe GRATZ ROMANIA ! ....GRATZ Hawk because you were the best team leader..and GRATZ to all participants ! ...was really nice to be there.. i miss the event :D

Back