Woot!!! I reached 1k Posts!!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I notice you get mob maturities as you are more active. Does anyone have the numbers for when you reach certain levels?

congrats! Also curious what the top forum maturity level is... granted, at my post pace ill reach it in 450 years

Last edited:
Here. Most messages

Top poster is Oleg and he has mutated rank @
  • Posts 19,217
You have only 18,215 more posts to catch up to him @Xanato Xan Kaso. GL! ;)
God damn.

Mindstar is still on that list

and...

MindStar9​

Self-Requested Deactivation
Joined Jun 15, 2005
Last seen Oct 26, 2013

she been offline close to a decade and still remains on the top posts list lol

Posting to just see my supposed maturity increase. Does that mean I'm immature. Probably.

What do I have..

2287.. I reckon 98% of those are bullshit.

God damn.

Mindstar is still on that list

and...

MindStar9​

Self-Requested Deactivation
Joined Jun 15, 2005
Last seen Oct 26, 2013

she been offline close to a decade and still remains on the top posts list lol
Yes, MS9 was one of the greatest contributors to the old EntropiaForum. Unlike many of her contemporaries (who often post for no reason other than to boost their post count) MS9's posts tended to be well thought out and contributed to the overall community - which at the time was fairly supportive and friendly.

Yes, MS9 was one of the greatest contributors to the old EntropiaForum. Unlike many of her contemporaries (who often post for no reason other than to boost their post count) MS9's posts tended to be well thought out and contributed to the overall community - which at the time was fairly supportive and friendly.
Yep, desspite my account being created in 2009 on the forums I was here from the very beginning, I have read a lot of MS9 posts :)

Good old days..

I didnt make this post just to boost my post count. I just saw that I was at 1000 and that my maturity changed and thought I would ask a question about the maturities and if there was any recorded data on when people gained a maturity rank.

I didnt make this post just to boost my post count. I just saw that I was at 1000 and that my maturity changed and thought I would ask a question about the maturities and if there was any recorded data on when people gained a maturity rank.
I know you didn't - you've only got 1K posts - but there are those who have tens of thousands of posts who literally make posts just for the sake of boosting their post counts.

That should show up when you enter Rocktropia atmoshere!

Back