FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

thoughts and suggestions

Sounds like your getting the run around, no voice mail in this day and age hell most people have it. GL with the it hate to see people leave but I can understand why.
Do you think it is doable for a receptionist to be busy with complaining voicemail messages all day instead of their own job? Personally I've cancelled my home voicemail because I'm fed up with calling centers and advertisements.

If your bank account details are valid you don`t even need to send support cases. You can just fill out the ingame withdrawal form and that`s about it.
MA improved A LOT regarding withdrawal time. It used to take around 3months in the early days. Today it takes 2-3 weeks and 2-3days for ex-debit Entropia cash card owners.
My withdrawals took 3-4 weeks, but no issues with bank information. Also, the bank info form was fairly straight forward.
Sorry to hear the process didn't go smoothly for you. :scratch2:
I never had any problems with any of my withdrawals. To me it seems that you are just unlucky. U know, if they make a 1000 cars in a factory, regardless the high quality standards, there is going to be one that has problems... that does not mean the whole company is bad or anything, it is just a matter of mathematics and time, before an error slips in...

Goodluck to you!

P.S. Also: imagine you have tons of black drugs money, and you wish to launder it, by getting it into a virtual world, and then claiming irl that you have 'won' it in game. If MA would (even accidentally) allow this to happen, the us goverment and other agencies would close them down and then everybody is fcked. That is only one of the reasons why checks are necessary.

Still, I believe that a firm withdrawal policy should be in place. Something like
- it should be an automated process, and not a manual one;
- 20 working days guarenteed, else you get the withdrawal fee paid back;
- if your withdrawal reaches 40 working days, it will be done manually, immediately;
- things can be postponed if it needs further investigation, but then you should be informed.

cheers
Naomi

after reading several posts on withdrawls I tried one just to see how it worked.had no problem whatsoever.money was in my bank in less than 45 days.

Maybe (!) withdrawals are dealyed at the moment because of the ongoing exploiter/cheater investigation that has locked a couple of accounts. Just a thought.

Maybe (!) withdrawals are dealyed at the moment because of the ongoing exploiter/cheater investigation that has locked a couple of accounts. Just a thought.

I have the same feeling . In which case it is not a big deal since if you really havent dealt in anything shady , you should be safe. However time will tell what is causing the delay. Mine is a first withdrawal and from what i am told , that could be an issue.

Also my withdraw is still pending:
I started the process on Sunday 27.March 2011 - - 9:06 o'clock
That means: 7 weeks + 5 days = 54 days (40business days)

I think its a very strong possibility, I think it'd be a good idea if Mindark should make a statement to those with extended withdrawal requests stating that this is the reason for the holdup (rather than worrying people and making them think the ped barrel is empty) :)

Wouldn't take much would it, something along the lines of:

"Dear Participant, due to an on-going investigation into abuse of the Entropia Universe, we apologise for the extended delay in processing your withdrawal request."

..and another week passes without that "withdraw" button functioning.

oh well, only 2 weeks late now :(

I have done more than 5 withdrawal already and the longest I've ever got the money in my bank account was 42 working days, some ava told me that first withdrawal will be a bit longer but in my case was less than 30businessdays
other said if you take larger amount it would be a bit longer too and again not true in my case.. from 20kpeds to 50k they all did just fine.. also i was in USA before and now I'm back here in the Philippines for a long vacation and did my first withdrawal in my bank account here and got it exactly 30business days.. so i guess if you provide the correct info of your bank account you wouldn't have a problem..

All hard work don't confuse it for the luck

@ nothingness
Come on, do you really think it is related to wrong Bank details?
1: The action is done manually. (Statement of MA to my support request) So shouldn't they recognize at least after 30 business days that there is something wrong? And after recognizing, shouldn't they send a notification to me time near? (At least as answer to my support request?)

2: MA stated that related to a lot of withdraw actions, the withdraw is late. But here I assume, if a company already know that there will be a lot of work, why do they not start earlier with the process of withdraw, to be surely within the promised time 0f 30 days (as written in the answer from MA to my support request)

Following my support request to prove above statement.
Hi guys
I have started a withdraw on 27.03.2011 - 9:06 o'clock and still no money came to my bank account.
All data was filled in correctly in the in game form.
Can you please check urgent what has happened to my money, because your system tells 30 business days for a withdraw.(Today 40 business days / 54 days in total have passed)
Thx for you fast answer.
Regards
Peter aka Marius Whiteberg

Solution
Solved:
(May 20, 2011 7:11 PM GMT) Hi,

Thank you for your patience. Withdrawals are usually processed within 30 business days. However, our financial department has had an increased workload lately, therefore our processing time has gone up.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences this may cause you and rest assured that your transaction will be committed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

Another day, another dollar... (except if you are like me and waiting on an EU withdrawal)

Still fuck all and 40+ business days passed.

By the way, how can MA say "business days" and exclude weekends and public holidays... when they are still open for business?

Looks like it's the same for everyone... This is day #43 for me waiting on my withdrawal. Submitted a ticked since day #28 when I got a canned answer :eyecrazy: Now I updated it...

39 bussines days here too..... Already send a support case and I received a vague answer..:scratch2:

Its beyond pathetic, 40+ business days so far.

Load of crap, always has been, always will be :laugh:

Incase noone has pointed this out since im not reading all the negativity;Mindark will go over your account with a fine toothed comb to make sure you havnt been doing anything in an under handed way.Now with new VU's coming out causing their programmers to be over worked including the guy who checks accounts, you can assume your with drawl time increases , add onto that all the other things thay want to double check before they give money out its understandable why it takes so long but i think they need to tell us that themselves.I withdrew a Very Large $#$$# and it took 2 months and i can understand why they want to be safe giving money out like that. Lets say your buddy borrowed your mod merc and you find out he sold it in a fire sale and now 2 days later he with drew that ped and he ran off with your rl girl friend and now your pissed at MA for giving him the money so fast @@ . See theres shit they deal with that you never considered.

I don't usually post with withdrawal issues, but this time around the delay is longer and the timing is more important for me. I set up some withdrawals and "backwards planned" them so that they should have been processed in plenty of time for me to have access to the money for a big cross-country move that my family and I are having to make.

I have multiple withdrawals that are over 30 business days, and have not even been committed yet. I have 5 withdrawals that are currently over 30 business days since registered. The longest of these is sitting at approximately 44 business days, or 59 total days since it was registered.

I submitted a support case on 20 May, and got no response. I updated it on 24 May, and got a response back the same day, which simply thanked me for my patience and said that the finance department is especially busy right now.

I have little doubt that my money will be headed my way sometime relatively soon, as I always have in the past, but that doesn't make it less frustrating that even though I planned in about an extra month for MA delays, my timeline is still getting blown as far as when I wanted access to MY money.

it's very clear that MA is having financial problems and that they dont any kind of backup money of it's inside game. they r living 'day by day' and that complety worrys me due the money i have inside this VIRTUAL platform:scratch2:

withdrawal submited 24 march been over 2 months and 46-47 business days not commited

talked too soon commited after 15 mins,hope all of u get the withrawal commited soon

It might be size dependent. We know that at the end of 2010 they were short on cash so it's a choice between paying out to customers or paying the wages :dunno:

Looks like they were waiting to do a big batch at once. I just had 7 withdrawals committed today. The registered dates ranged from 28 March to 30 April. Two of the 7 withdrawals were committed in less than 30 business days (22 and 21 business days). The oldest withdrawal is from 63 calendar days (46 business days) ago. They ranged in size, and it doesn't look like they are paying smaller ones before larger ones.

Registered a withdraw on 16 april 2011. which is now 32 business days ago. Status is still "Pending"

I agree with threadstarter here, this is BS..
Here's my withdrawal info, and still nothing has happened.
08 Apr 2011 10:17 Pending Bank Withdrawal
I made a support case about it a few days ago, asking this:

Hey.

I have a question regarding a withdrawal with the ID: xxxxxxxxx.
I was wondering why it is still pending as from what I read at the FAQ, the withdrawals should be processed within a month?
Regards,
Xin.

Then I got a standard copy paste answer, directly(!) taken out of the FAQ which says:

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

Which really doesn't answer my question at all, it gives me no new info at all.. So I sent a new support ticket, still beeing polite, then I get a "conclusion suggested"... :scratch: which really didn't help me any more either.. Sounding like this:

As we mentioned before, withdrawals are usually processed within 30 BUSINESS days. Please rest assured that your transaction will be committed as soon as possible and if we find any problem we will contact you by the email registered in the account.

Either the guys working at with support cases can't read or as mentioned, they are doing all they can to hold on to our money as long as possible.. I feel MA is treating me like crap atm, giving shitty support and this ruins all my earlier experience with a company I thougt were doing quite good..
Maybe I should chip out my skills and sell the rest of my stuff as well, then just wait until new year to get my money from that.. :rolleyes:

Maybe they have financial audit on their arses?

Maybe they have financial audit on their arses?

or maybe they were waiting to figure out if any of these funds were involved with the big bug exploit... they needed to make sure all the stuff was legit...

think about it... there was an est. 3-4million peds from those exploiting miners illgotten gains...

i would definatly hope they waited to give any withdraws... i applaud them for this delay... sucks for users withdrawing... but would rather be safe then sorry?

these precautions make certain that we have a game to play tomorrow ;)

for those who dont know what i am talking about... go read
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?211313-Locked-accounts

isnt part of the withdraw process an investigation etc... to make sure all gains or withdraws are done legally etc...

But if the investigation process takes 65 days

or as MA like to suggest in business days...

47 business days its pretty piss poor and it is not the customers fault that "we are unusually busy at this time" rather than "don't have the staff to process this in a reasonable time, in the mean time we will just keep you waiting on very vague support responces or indeed no responce at all"

That is what it took my last withdrawal 65 days.... thats bad in any light you wish to shine at it.

Back