FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

But if the investigation process takes 65 days

or as MA like to suggest in business days...

47 business days its pretty piss poor and it is not the customers fault that "we are unusually busy at this time" rather than "don't have the staff to process this in a reasonable time, in the mean time we will just keep you waiting on very vague support responces or indeed no responce at all"

That is what it took my last withdrawal 65 days.... thats bad in any light you wish to shine at it.

i'm 45 bussines days too..65 days..meaning more then 2 months..and i'm very very happy about this..i just see another beatifull light here..very very positive one:banghead::banghead::banghead:. Still..i hope to make 50 bussines days..at least to brake a record:)..i'm addicted to records:)

I have withdrawn money every month for the past year. It comes within 1 week always. It is better to provide too much information instead of not enough. What country are you from?

I have withdrawn money every month for the past year. It comes within 1 week always. It is better to provide too much information instead of not enough. What country are you from?

Did you have the old debit card? I'm from the U.S. like you, and have scheduled 16 withdrawals or so over the last year. So far almost all have taken over 30 business days, and some much longer.

each week? no fucking comment then..i will just shut the fuck up..and wait my alien turn becouse i'm from Pluto

Last edited:
Did you have the old debit card? I'm from the U.S. like you, and have scheduled 16 withdrawals or so over the last year. So far almost all have taken over 30 business days, and some much longer.

same here 30 days to little longer

Didn't the people that had purchased that old card thingy from the tt get priority status or something? Jeese, can't even remember the name of it it's been so long.

COMMITED today!!!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: ..withdrawal made on 31.03..at least i know now they are alive and well:p

Yeah I had the cash card and I think that's part of it. I can't imagine that they can't do it within 30 days without that though.

My bank told me I am being scammed... and I agree. If I'm a company and my customer (who has been my customer for the past 5 years) wants something that is rightfully his/hers, I would make it happen... I would bend my internal policies if need be to make that happen. I wouldn't tell them to get better banking info... I would say "okay sir your banking info is complicated for us to deal with on our side would you accept another form of payment."

The bank might not totally understand the whole procedure. My bank wouldn't even allow me to make a bank deposit. After getting all the info on a printout from MA, and taking it to my bank for a small deposit, the teller read the info, studied it, had to take it in the back of the room to discuss with everyone in the bank, and asked me 50 questions, and for about 30 minutes I tried in vain to convince them it is a legit transfer. They handed the info back to me saying 'we don't do 'these' kinds of transactions.'

The bank might not totally understand the whole procedure. My bank wouldn't even allow me to make a bank deposit. After getting all the info on a printout from MA, and taking it to my bank for a small deposit, the teller read the info, studied it, had to take it in the back of the room to discuss with everyone in the bank, and asked me 50 questions, and for about 30 minutes I tried in vain to convince them it is a legit transfer. They handed the info back to me saying 'we don't do 'these' kinds of transactions.'

You might change to a bank that isn't stuck in 1980 ?

COMMITED today!!!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: ..withdrawal made on 31.03..at least i know now they are alive and well:p

Same date of withdrawal initiation and same date for committed. However the $'s is not in bank yet till today. Might take a couple more days, maybe?

UPDATE: Withdrawal committed today, exactly two calendar months since my request.

Just a small suggestion to MA:
Maybe ToS should be updated with 60 business days instead of 30 so we can plan in advance.

Reactions: das
commited

Registered a withdraw on 16 april 2011. which is now 32 business days ago. Status is still "Pending"

Withdraw commited today :yay::yay: which is 47 business days

It should be switched to 60 days.

If the timing is over the 30 days they say about 90% of the time and over by a lot, then they are false advertising. I tell you it is so underhanded for them to keep doing business like this. Officially change it to 30-60 business days and let people know what they are getting into. Then I would have no problem with it taking as long as they are telling people.

To keep doing business this way in this sort of business screams, dont trust us. Sad, when trust should be their top priority in this type of game.

Note - I don't deposit more then I do because of this very reason and only this reason. I also dread making any withdrawal.

Round 2

Hi all,

The first time around my withdrawl took close to 4 months... lol for a measly $1000... how broke are these fools? They don't even have the cash flow to cover max 50k in withdrawls a month... that is some messed up shit. pardon my language.

Anyways, my next withdrawl was requested on August 6, 2011. So far still pending. Let's see what happens. If I was a betting man, which I am, I would take the over on November 15, 2011. Who wants some of that action?

Also, I've now sold all my items... just skills left... if you want em make me an offer.

Back