Would like to get a new discpl (german?)

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hello all beginners.
I am looking for a new discpl. Just one for now, as I have 2 active currently (one at 80%+) and one at 7%. I am from Germany, so it would be senseful that you are active mainly between 20:00 and 01:00 german time (19:00-0:00 MA time).
Who I am?
Hm, hard to say... I am 36 years old, have 3 kids, and I registered in EU about 3 years ago. But I am really actively playing since maybe one year, I don't track dates exactly :). My main profession is tamming and trading (I own a (L) shop in Port Atlantis and a (S) in Twin Peaks).
I know a lot about hunting (especially, what mobs kill me, lol :D) and the basics in crafting and mining.

But, what I think is most important, I know always someone who you can ask, if I can't help you myself. I will introduce you to all my friends in EU (this helped my last displs a lot) and I will be there if you need help in any case. If you need PEDs, I have some jobs for you all the time.

I am looking for someone, who MIGHT deposit, if she or he likes the game. If you say, you will never deposit, please look for someone else.
I am NOT looking for someone who asks for free items. You might recieve some, but I will not promise, and it will not happen at the beginning.

Oh, and if you complete, you will of course get something... which might be even 400 PEDs as it happened with Krygor (but you have to be REALLY lucky for this, hihi :D).

It would be best to contact me via PM or ICQ or mail to arrange a meeting in game. Feel free to meet me, even if you don't need a mentor, lol :D.

Best regards, have fun and good luck
Smoerble

Last edited:
No-one?
I am a "serious" player (own 2 shops now) and would love to help new "serious" players.

My suggestion is to spend some time in Port Atlantis, or maybe in Fort Troy & find yourself a "serious" new player to mentor.

By the time most people discover this forum, they are past the mentoring level.

Good luck in your quest.

Good luck finding a discipler, I hope you find one you like :)

edit: woops wasn't thinking put mentor instead of disciple :p

Back