Would like to replace EP 41 Military Adjusted

The first two levels of the Abomination Instance on Arkadia Moon also have Tier 3 and 4 Components - same size range I think. Disclosure; I own 1 ark moon deed :)
Oooooooh, they make money ... a wad of peds to spend :D Wished I had kept logging on, I would have had a lot more. I went to my PED card and got it after reading a thread, but is there more somewhere else? Say there -SAY THER IS!!! :D

Anyone remember how much these were when they were on the site?

Oooooooh, they make money ... a wad of peds to spend :D Wished I had kept logging on, I would have had a lot more. I went to my PED card and got it after reading a thread, but is there more somewhere else? Say there -SAY THER IS!!! :D

Anyone remember how much these were when they were on the site?
You dont need to login to collect, they accumulate wether online or not.
Original price was 50-60 ped depending on when and how much you bought i think.
Not sure if they, like many other deeds, landed in the exchange? right click your pedcard, click exchange thingy and you'll figure the rest out from there!

You dont need to login to collect, they accumulate wether online or not.
Original price was 50-60 ped depending on when and how much you bought i think.
Not sure if they, like many other deeds, landed in the exchange? right click your pedcard, click exchange thingy and you'll figure the rest out from there!
What I mean is if I had kept logging in to the game for the past couple of years I'd have bought more, though if they were 50 each I lost ... oof. Another 3.5 years and they should have paid for themselves :D

Back