would we be able to ride on pets one day?

mohsinali410

Guardian
Society
Rising Potentials
i was thinking the other day that it would be a good idea to have a vehicle system in EU. at first i thought cars and motorbikes but that would change the style of this game and it would be too much for MA. so i began to think something more historical and something that doesn't destory the picture of EU and then i had the brilliant idea of being able to ride on pets!

i think this idea would work both ways as players of EU and MA would be able about this thing. the fruits and sweestuff prices will go up, people will deposit more money into EU (that's what makes MA happy) and people can travel faster. i also think that if you could "personalise" your pet, people would be willing to pay to "kit up" their pets. the nutrio bars could be the pets "fuel" and the pets would have to skill up like hunters to go faster and be stronger at attacking robots and mobs.

i reckon that this idea has high potential as MA will get more money from it and people will be able to enjoy the game even more :)

If you look at the stables, an "avatar-is-riding-a-longu-statue" can be seen. So nothing new ;)

Vehicles would use oil and/or other stuff. So its not too much for MA :)P) because :

"Vehicles are cruising on testservers since 2002" :rolleyes:

McCormick said:
"Vehicles are cruising on testservers since 2002" :rolleyes:

sometimes the :rolleyes: icon just does not do justice to the sarcasam that is truely needed.

so I offer the :trout: as an alternative in this case....

Regards,

sure we will ride pet , pilor vehicle , and even fight in space...you just need patience , all that was promis for last year..

Ride mobs.. Ride Vehiclde .. Hmzz .. I wanna ride a mob put it on a freeway, and then overrun with those vehicles. The put it in reverse, the forward again. Repeat that a few times and get a new mob.

I am totally for this idea :D

ps. did i ever mention my therapy failed?? :dunce:

Squee said:
Ride mobs.. Ride Vehiclde .. Hmzz .. I wanna ride a mob put it on a freeway, and then overrun with those vehicles. The put it in reverse, the forward again. Repeat that a few times and get a new mob.

I am totally for this idea :D

ps. did i ever mention my therapy failed?? :dunce:

Well, if your mob gets overrun by a vehicle; lets your snable squirt some acid on the wreckless car and see it rust away into a pile of dust :D

wouldn't it be even cooler if you shoot while riding on your pet or attack a mob whule on your pet and your pet gets the damage : :vampire:

mohsinali410 said:
i think this idea would work both ways as players of EU and MA would be able about this thing. the fruits and sweestuff prices will go up, people will deposit more money into EU (that's what makes MA happy) and people can travel faster. i also think that if you could "personalise" your pet, people would be willing to pay to "kit up" their pets. the nutrio bars could be the pets "fuel" and the pets would have to skill up like hunters to go faster and be stronger at attacking robots and mobs.
its already the "fuel" more or less, and now i know who is saving all this fruit if the price will increase ;)
i would be happy if the pets would get bags or so, especially interesting for miners (to put all the heavy stones/ingots in, or for the uber hunters, who usually need a truck to hold all the ammo :D
mohsinali410 said:
wouldn't it be even cooler if you shoot while riding on your pet or attack a mob whule on your pet and your pet gets the damage
and you need special (limited) tools for healing it again :rolleyes:
but i try to imaging you on the top if your war beast, the BIG BAD SNABLESNOT MALE YOUNG :D

Ye fight in space...

space.JPG

Back