Question: Would you hire?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I was wondering... I would like to skill on healing, but cannot really afford the decay. I have the vivo-t1 maxed, and work with the herb box nowadays.

Would I be hired if I offer healing in return for the item? So... we meet, you give me the item you want me to heal you with (I tell you how my skills are for that tool), we go on a hunt, I heal, and at the end, I give back the item.

For you: a dude running around keeping you alive
For me: getting to do some skilling, without cost.

I don't know your skills, but if all you can offer is TT Vivo & Herb Box healing it's gonna be tough to find someone that might need your assistance im afraid...

At that low level, people are happy when they can skill for free on someone (i.e. MF skilling: healing sweaters)

I'm sure regular leviathan hunters would love your help. Talk to one of them.

Huh? 3k+ posts, 2006, how come u havent maxed herb box?

Anyway, as hijacker said, leviathan hunters or longtooths etc when theres events like that :)

I would say if your trustworthy then someone in your soc should be able to stake you enough for 2-3 herb boxes untill such a time as you can make enough tips to pay them back.

They know you better and so less risk for them, and then you can just charge your hunters decay on your own items so no risk to them.

just my 2pec.

narfi

Huh? 3k+ posts, 2006, how come u havent maxed herb box?

Anyway, as hijacker said, leviathan hunters or longtooths etc when theres events like that :)

Actually, I have ;)

But my med skills are quite low for my age. I have always been on a very tight budget, so I pretty much always relied on "natural healing" instead of fapping.

Actually, I have ;)

But my med skills are quite low for my age. I have always been on a very tight budget, so I pretty much always relied on "natural healing" instead of fapping.

Oh man, you remind me of myself when i started, waiting for hp to heal back up trough natural heal and stuff :) and now im blowing 500ped an hour X,x

Keep at it, ill hire u some day if needed ;)

Text me on Skype: "TheSteamedRice"
and I'll get you setup on drones (at Jason Center). If it's just decay then I have spare herb boxes and we can do drones together, and I can probably save a few PED in the long-run since my healing to shooting ratio is a bit of a mini PED-drain because of the mob-regen and my lack of burn/penetration armour :)

I like hunting drones but I end-up wasting money on tagging and healing, when it'd be more eco just to tank one or two and shoot them before they regen. My IGN is "Maple Maple Syrup".

Back