Would you like "F masher" as a game option and full shared loot of monsters?

Would you like F autorepeat as a game option (autoskill/ interact next)

• Yes, let's level teh field and loose more cycling 24/7

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No, sacrilege, just carpal disease is the key to success

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • IDGAF

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, with full shared loot all across the baoard so no one can kill steal

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • no, but full shared loot is a solution for crowded zones

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I know it is a controversal question but.. lets open the flame war

where's the option for yes, but no shared loot?

Could you please explain your idea? Maybe it is just me but I don't understand it

Could you please explain your idea? Maybe it is just me but I don't understand it
put in the interface a feature to autofire so that can IDLE hunt

if we look at the global list it is already a "feature" tolerated by MA, at least let all ppl loose the money they prefer skilling 24/7 and not just someone

No to shared, and people gonna macro so might as well just add simple macro features tot he game

Have F masher functionality for those that want it, but only allow its use in private instances as not to disturb other players in the hunting fields.
Also, have more private instances, make an entry fee of sweat for all I care.
No to shared loot.

Have it as a built in part of the game, enough people are already using their own hacky ones anyway and give it a sweat cost per hour of use.

Perhaps even make it a crafted (L) tool that uses sweat as a material to function

Either way this grey area that they seem to exist in ATM is BS

Yes please, if this becomes an ingame feature than some people may start taking hunting seriously again, the state of it now is just disgusting and stupid.

I think it is good to have a mix of automated and non-automated modes of gameplay. Players who value passivity can become crafters. Players who wish to be more active have other options. Automation, and quality of life improvements in general, come with the cost of arbitrage opportunities being transient. Another example is the mall directory idea that keeps resurfacing.

With that said, it may come to be the case that MindArk finds themselves fundamentally incapable of dealing with external program use without creating even more serious problems, such as issuing infractions and penalties to players on grounds of insufficient certainty. If so, then we may have to accept implementing built-in automation as the alternative of least harm among a pool of poor alternatives.

Have it as a built in part of the game, enough people are already using their own hacky ones anyway and give it a sweat cost per hour of use.

Perhaps even make it a crafted (L) tool that uses sweat as a material to function

Either way this grey area that they seem to exist in ATM is BS
definitely in favor of anything that gives sweat more value. i think it's insane that so many new players sweat for like 6 cents and hour

Don't really need a "F masher" in game as it's already very easy with keyboard/mouse macros. I guess the real question is do we want MA to explicitly allow automated gameplay everywhere.

Back