Would you like more types of DNA Samples to be released?

Should more creature DNA be released?

• Yes

Votes: 152 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Stop wasting time on this and work on something else!

Votes: 27 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kerbies would be nice.

BASTARDS

Bones

Just wondering Kim, is MA completely committed to the Tantardion + Tantillion relationship, or would requesting Tantardion DNA in the near future be realistic?

I think they'd make great group Sweating mobs for those who want to skill Dodge. Often there are enough Sweaters that two or three separate groups form at one time in the universe. It would be awesome if someday we could split into the "Evade Group," "Dodge Group," and "Jamming Group."

Give us Turp DNA, so that someone could install Turp Stalkers.

All this Turp Texture BPs I drop all the time, damn something should start to drop that leathers :)

It would be awesome if someday we could split into the "Evade Group," "Dodge Group," and "Jamming Group."

Can do that with Trilomite on OLA #15 but yes, Tantardion DNA would be cool.

Last edited:
Can do that with Trilomite on OLA #15 but yes, Tantardion DNA would be cool.

Trilomite don't carry nearly as much Sweat, so they work well for a small group, but then your group must have a healer. Tantardion could feed a Limnadium-size group. :D

Chirpy DNA! NOW :D

Edit: I'm serious

Trilomite don't carry nearly as much Sweat, so they work well for a small group, but then your group must have a healer. Tantardion could feed a Limnadium-size group. :D

True.
But Tantardion hit harder than Trilomite.
Anyway, Tantardion DNA is a good idea but we dont have it yet so I guess the sweat group will be very bored very fast to search for them. Until then you can sweat Dodge with Trilomite. There's a decent quantity on OLA #15 :D

Enough off-topic. It's not a sweating thread.

Back