Question: Would you use beauty services on CND?

Would you be interested in a hair cut or hair color change on CND any time soon?

• Yes, I'm on CND and I could change my hair style and/or color right about now!

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Yes, I could change my hair style and/or color while I'm on CND some time in the next month.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yes, I could change my hair style and/or color while I'm on CND some time in the next six months.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Yes, I could change my hair style and/or color while I'm on CND some time in the next year.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • No, I'm not interested in changing my hair style and/or color on CND in the forseable future.

Votes: 58 87.9%

• Total voters

Masta

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hey'all,

I'm thinking about adding a new hair salon to the lower level of "The Lucky Claim" CND mining store, and I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in getting a new hair style or hair color while on CND?

Thanks in advance,
Masta

Stave

Deactivated Account
not voted, depends on what the new owner/s do with the place :)

ToddFoxBurgess

Guardian
Society
Mine to Extract
Todd Fox Burgess

I would have done it long ago if it was worth it. :)

steffel

Elite
Society
rangers
steffel earthquake zermatscher
cnd is not really a place ppl hang around for party and representing. thus, the need for beauty services should be rather low. i doubt many people would react on a tower with "wow finally 5k claim, now i change my hair to green mohawk!!".

things might change once the sports stadium goes live. beautician should be located in the mall then and not in an appartment imo.