Would you vote for me?

Who would you vote for to be President of Virtual Reality?

• Total voters
Hey Star, I would vote for you just don´t let president title to ND, he got enough impact at EU universe, due to his own planet.

BUT

I don´t have a FB account, and surely don´t create on, just to be able to vote for you.

Voting for entropia president should be done ingame only.

In the past we have had voting terminals in EU, not that you ever could vote for anything there, it was never activated :D

Actually that would be the right way to do this voting.

Give us back the voting terminals, and let us vote ingame -- anything else WRONG !

I would vote for myself if i going for president.

between you and ND , well , i go for you.

anyway , i still didnt get what kind of "power" that president got in EU...

I do hope that's a joke! 0_o

Only one candidate named, the others listed as "Candidate B" and "Candidate C"? I don't think they could've made it less credible if they tried!

To answer the question in the OP, save your money! Obviously the result here was decided many months ago. Does CND ring a bell? This is only a marketing stunt anyway. Let's hope it gains some traction and players. That's the only possible effect coming out of this.

When I looked yesterday the FAQ had changed. All votes are now counted equally.

allaboutmelogo2.jpg

Other-Mega. I Never met ne these other ppl..

Mega is around long time.

He is hardcore sweater, long time highest skilled sweatgaterer, but think meanwhile he lost that title to Alusz (Not sure about that).

Beside that, Mega helped to create the new creatures section here at PCF, very useful and a lot work involved.

Sorry for offtopic

I would vote for myself if i going for president.

between you and ND , well , i go for you.

anyway , i still didnt get what kind of "power" that president got in EU...

If you believe the press releases - NONE. At most there will be events to promote EU that come out of a budget set by MA.

Vote for Pedro!

I actually PM'd NEVERDIE the day before he bought CND. I talking to him and Rei about investing in CND (my idea). I was trying to get 3 other players to do 1/4 each with me. I never knew you could just call MA and wire them to money to buy it. I assumed you needed 1 million peds ingame to buy it. The next day it was gone; I would hope that my discussion didn't cause him to see it as a good investment. I don't believe it was that; I do believe it worried him into thinking I may buy it before he could. I suppose it could have already all been arrange prior to the auction too (having seen how this election transpired). I'd like to believe NEVERDIE is above that. I do believe he is.

You claim you didn't know you could wire ma the money? Did you not follow the ti auction? Neverdie new he was going to buy cnd long before you pm'ed him the day before he brought it. Im not sure you would be a good candidate since im not sure it's a payed job. You seem very shy on camera and around people in crowds and that's not a good thing for a entropia ambassador.

Hodor

Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor.

As "Ice Cube" eloquently puts it, "FUCK ALL Y'ALL!" :eyecrazy: :silly2:

Nah, Mercury would have my vote if I voted :thumbup:

would vote for you. I don't know you, I don't watch your streams, never met you IG, but I would vote for you for one reason and only one : you are a player.

voting for a PP that can't even get what he wants from MA for his planet is non sense.

if any VRP can actually do something, its a player, talking for all players to help the players ;)

I voted 'Other'

I wouldn't vote for anyone, if history teaches anything, it's that the raising of any political class eventually leads to corruption, nepotism, war, famine and misery.

Good luck to those who would keep digging this hole :)

I was going to save this till the 27th, but the trouble is, I cant be sure I'll have posting privileges on the 27th March.

So it gets posted now, a little early.

I hope all countries can view it and all can see some humour in elections of whatever country they happen to live in. :)

I voted 'Other'

I wouldn't vote for anyone, if history teaches anything, it's that the raising of any political class eventually leads to corruption, nepotism, war, famine and misery.

Good luck to those who would keep digging this hole :)

So what you are saying is that you must vote for B!

http://www.presidentofvirtualreality.com/

B is better than C from what I have heard. Yes some big debates about B and C but at the end I feel B will be better at being B.

B is better than C from what I have heard. Yes some big debates about B and C but at the end I feel B will be better at being B.

B is better looking apparently. :pic:

little_bee.jpg

Well, its subjective.

My vote?

Max HeadRoom!

:lolup:

I would actually do it myself, if the community was interested in me holding this position for them.

If anyone has an opinion on this or would like to know more about me, Note a few things about me:

1. I already hold an office of seniority at my "real life job", so I have the experience and understandimg that being in a leadership position allows you to serve those around you, not yourself.
2. I do have a robust resume, including holding two Masters Degrees.
3. I love EU, plain and simple, and am Not going anywhere.
4. Those who know me know I am a man of integrity.
5. If elected I will strongly push for every player to get cute kitten pics and Oreos. Except taco, he needs something far more extreme, perhaps double stuffed Oreos.

Other than point 5 above, I am bein quite serious. Again if it's an interest for others for me to proceed, let's look at it. No need to troll here please :)

Vette

"removed" since now

Last edited:
I would actually do it myself, if the community was interested in me holding this position for them.

If anyone has an opinion on this or would like to know more about me, Note a few things about me:

1. I already hold an office of seniority at my "real life job", so I have the experience and understandimg that being in a leadership position allows you to serve those around you, not yourself.
2. I do have a robust resume, including holding two Masters Degrees.
3. I love EU, plain and simple, and am Not going anywhere.
4. Those who know me know I am a man of integrity.
5. If elected I will strongly push for every player to get cute kitten pics and Oreos. Except taco, he needs something far more extreme, perhaps double stuffed.

Other than point 5 above, I am bein quite serious. Again if it's an interest for others for me to proceed, let's look at it. No need to troll here please :)

Vette

Fixed it for you.

Back