Price Check Wrapped Holiday Hat

estbest3

Hatchling
Society
Kaos
Lisa Ly Ericson
Hi all, came across this weird hat and just wondering what it could be worth, also info about it's origin is also welcome. Only one M hat has been sold in AH.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I would like an (F) version, but they appear to only exist as (M) on the available auction orders.

I’ve seen hats range from +1 peds to 150+ peds.

In the end an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I would pay about 25 peds for this hat.

As for lore, have you tried googling it?

There is a F version of this, but not option on the item to check auction data.

Yes, Google didn't really help

Try reaching out to GeorgeSkywalker, he might have some info on this item, if not he will buy it for his museum.

I will buy it also. 😎

Is it actually wrapped in a texture or is it just diffuse?

As seen on picture, both F and M version of the hat.
unknown.png

Also here's how it looks on a male model:
unknown.png

It cyrene hat, it change color depending of armor you use

i just tested it change color , improved stolen imperium armor used , then equip hat it change color to blue

I got my copy of the hat the other day and put it on wearing BodyGuard (L) armor. It appeared Blue/Green/Yellow/Red to me and to the seller, but when I saw myself on a Twitch stream, it appeared all black. Changing armor or clothes did not make a difference (even after re-equipping the hat), but when I relogged without armor (or perhaps only Foot Guards), it appeared all black to me as well. I have not yet tried 1) changing to a full set of armor other than BodyGuard (L) (I had only mixed pieces of other sets, and was missing a couple slots), or 2) relogging with various armor/clothes.

I got my copy of the hat the other day and put it on wearing BodyGuard (L) armor. It appeared Blue/Green/Yellow/Red to me and to the seller, but when I saw myself on a Twitch stream, it appeared all black. Changing armor or clothes did not make a difference (even after re-equipping the hat), but when I relogged without armor (or perhaps only Foot Guards), it appeared all black to me as well. I have not yet tried 1) changing to a full set of armor other than BodyGuard (L) (I had only mixed pieces of other sets, and was missing a couple slots), or 2) relogging with various armor/clothes.
This is normal with the other clothing glitches too. It also goes all black when you switch server.

Back