Buying: WTB Dr. Almon Duchev Logs

BaronMartin

Mature
As per title, I'm looking to buy a complete set of these logs. I've seen there have been a few complete collections sold through PCF in the last few years and would like to see if anyone would be interested to part with theirs. I'm currently trying to build a public museum, and this would be a great addition.

I have no set price in mind, so if you are an owner, please let me know what price would work best for you.

If you have a near complete set, please reach out anyway so I can consider it if a complete set can't be found.

Many thanks!

Hello all! Bump time!

I have managed to acquire a few since posting, I am now only looking for;

Not sure if there are more than 19, but if so, then those too!

Thanks all!

Hello all! Bump time!

I have managed to acquire a few since posting, I am now only looking for;

Not sure if there are more than 19, but if so, then those too!

Thanks all!
I believe I have 11 and 14 I looted years ago.

I'll take a look.

I have a full set and unfortunately do not have any extras and I am not ready to part with mine yet. A few things about these logs (for history), there were only 19 total logs. There were only 9 players that collected a full set to obtain the award, which was the "Ach O Torment's Tainted Whip (L)" with a TT value of 527 PED, a pair of Jag foot guards, and an ISIS LR53 (L) . Originally the logs were not going to be returned and the player would only get the award however a few of us requested that we get the logs back also. We did not get them back right away but after a short period of time they were returned to us at full TT.

Back