Buying: WTB Vigilante - Modified (M)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Some pieces yes.
But the Hardening Nano Adjuster A01 used for upgrade don’t seem to drop anymore.
The few sales on Auction are likely the same ones changing hands as people give up trying.
A couple others and myself have made support tickets regarding the drops.

Some pieces yes.
But the Hardening Nano Adjuster A01 used for upgrade don’t seem to drop anymore.
The few sales on Auction are likely the same ones changing hands as people give up trying.
A couple others and myself have made support tickets regarding the drops.
they drop if you hunt the right robots, but often ppl sell them to tt because of low MU

they drop if you hunt the right robots, but often ppl sell them to tt because of low MU
Well I have hunted most if not all robots including the vortex one. The hardening nano adjuster A02 drops and A00 drops but not A01

I have mod vigi arms. (but not selling)

The MU is 6000-9000%
thats 60-90ped a piece.
You are likely referring to a different nano.

I completed Harness few months ago. All items discovered, but years ago.

A01 needed for upgrade drops from Fort Medusa last boss, but nobody is doing the event. Instead bunch of sweaters trap mobs into wall there.

They do drop. I got one about 6 weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
They do drop. I got one about 6 weeks ago.

The Hardening Nano Adjuster A01?
From what mob?? I don’t believe you. :unsure:
You sold it for 6000%-9000%MU, 60-90ped?

I completed Harness few months ago. All items discovered, but years ago.

A01 needed for upgrade drops from Fort Medusa last boss, but nobody is doing the event. Instead bunch of sweaters trap mobs into wall there.

The boss is what has been said to drop it but never been confirmed and I have done the event many times along with many others who have been looking for them.

Last edited:
The Hardening Nano Adjuster A01?
From what mob?? I don’t believe you. :unsure:
You sold it for 6000%-9000%MU, 60-90ped?

The boss is what has been said to drop it but never been confirmed and I have done the event many times along with many others who have been looking for them.

Quite honestly, I don't give a damn what you do and don't believe. Your choice and no, I don't sell good markup items, I stack them for later use or until annual storage clean out. Either way, I feel ZERO need to justify myself to you or prove anything. Was just trying to be helpful and you decide the appropriate response is to accuse me of lying...piss off!

Quite honestly, I don't give a damn what you do and don't believe. Your choice and no, I don't sell good markup items, I stack them for later use or until annual storage clean out. Either way, I feel ZERO need to justify myself to you or prove anything. Was just trying to be helpful and you decide the appropriate response is to accuse me of lying...piss off!

Ok.. didn’t mean to offend you lol ?

So at one point the Boss of the Medusa Event might have dropped them. Still not confirmed if it still does. They haven’t dropped the dozens of times others or myself have tried. Good luck for anyone trying to do this upgrade mission. In the end I gave up and just upgraded to Eon and submitted a support case about their drop rate.

Last edited:
Ok.. didn’t mean to offend you lol ?

So at one point the Boss of the Medusa Event might have dropped them. Still not confirmed if it still does. They haven’t dropped the dozens of times others or myself have tried. Good luck for anyone trying to do this upgrade mission. In the end I gave up and just upgraded to Eon and submitted a support case about their drop rate.

I just confirmed it, but don't forget, I was lying.

I just confirmed it, but don't forget, I was lying.

Sorry, my comment was more in amazement and sarcasm. Which did not translate well into text.
Thanks for confirming.

Curious if there has been anymore discoveries that i might have missed?

I have seen 2 on AH in past month or so.

Gear up, do Medusa event, get some drops.

PS! Try last bosses with high tier gun with max accu enh :) Level L to tier 10 if needed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back