WTF 2 ATHS in 1 week!

i'm sorry but what is MA doing murat EQUA DORIUS has had 2 ATH's In the last week or 2, one 63k and now 33k, wtf is this game coming too, what is MA doing, i go out and hunt cant even get a global and they go and give all the ped to someone thay most likely don't even need it WTF!

I think this will be the last straw for people!
something like this should not happen!

it's simple he probably know's where to craft and WHEN to craft. yes it is that simple. ofcourse you also need a bit of luck to actually hit the right "deposit" but being in the right spot at the right time is VERY important.

I waiting the day when I'll loot a full Supremacy Set in one loot, it's dynamic so it can be done!

Well, I think I can loot a mod fap and a MM in same loot too..., no more than 5k ped hof needed.

Considering that items are known to drop from different mobs - I would say it's not posible :)

Mod Fap SGA and UL Mod LR32 in one loot should be posible...

I waiting the day when I'll loot a full Supremacy Set in one loot, it's dynamic so it can be done!

Well, I think I can loot a mod fap and a MM in same loot too..., no more than 5k ped hof needed.

Yes you can loot them from pink spiderpigs!

Small depos small ROI big depos big ROI, its dynamic or maybe not?

Considering that items are known to drop from different mobs - I would say it's not posible :)

Mod Fap SGA and UL Mod LR32 in one loot should be posible...

Sorry, but I think Marco said somewhere, sometime that everything can be looted and everything can loot it, still dreaming(don't' try to ruin my dream :D) ...

Sorry, but I think Marco said somewhere, sometime that everything can be looted and everything can loot it, still dreaming(don't' try to ruin my dream :D) ...

Yeah if I recall he also said something about vehicles being on test servers and it was just a matter of time till they would be ingame :D

Well MoFo, u shouldnt be so surprised by previous reactions.
Its the same kind of ppl, same names, who simply pay no attention to anything.
They have one motto: Everything MA do is good. You never see this ppl complaining, they bring no constructive thought - each thread like this, is only chance to show their loyalty to MA.

Dont care about them - just remember who they are and try to avoid any further conversation.

This ppl are those who made from one perspective and good game expensive slot machine which is EU now.

This is style of pure "plebs".

Yes the same kind of people and the same names, names and people that have been playing for years and know what they are talking about (most of the time :D).

It might benefit you to pay some attention to those that have more experience and learn about how EU actually works.

The replies to the OP were attempting to explain the ATH phenomenon, which in most cases directly reflects the amount of money you put in the machine.

Loot envy will not get you anywhere.

Cheers :beerchug:

In my opinion crafting terminal is like a slot mashine. when its full of peds, it gives out somethink and if you craft irregularry, you probobly will not get these big ones. but if you craft nonstop 6h/day .... this is another storry ( rich man storry ) :)

This (seriously now) seems to be a new "feature" in VU 10 ;)

I mean, since VU 10.0 we see the phenomenom of two following (hunting) globals from the same players quite often in relation to before (I think there also was a thread about that), same goes for two big HoFs (not necessarily ATHs) by the same players in a shorter period of time (for example Mega with his 2*8k Argonaut or the miner dude (i need to look up how his name was :p) with the 11k and the 5k hits).

Ofc you can turnover quite some PEDs crafting OA 101s, but now see the problem with the statistical chance of hitting two of them in one week since there are also other people crafting them and there are is just a small possibility that the player crafts them for 24/7 (except with an _immense_ budget).

So let's call this (bad) feature ;)

I can definite assure You it is not me :scratch2:

brg Rog

And they gave both of the SGA mining amps to the same person in the same loot window :p

Seems they definitely have their favorites :)

This (seriously now) seems to be a new "feature" in VU 10 ;)

I mean, since VU 10.0 we see the phenomenom of two following (hunting) globals from the same players quite often in relation to before (I think there also was a thread about that), same goes for two big HoFs (not necessarily ATHs) by the same players in a shorter period of time (for example Mega with his 2*8k Argonaut or the miner dude (i need to look up how his name was :p) with the 11k and the 5k hits).

Ofc you can turnover quite some PEDs crafting OA 101s, but now see the problem with the statistical chance of hitting two of them in one week since there are also other people crafting them and there are is just a small possibility that the player crafts them for 24/7 (except with an _immense_ budget).

So let's call this (bad) feature ;)

The fact that since SGA was announced players are depositing more in hope of looting the SGA items might have something to do with it.

The fact that since SGA was announced players are depositing more in hope of looting the SGA items might have something to do with it.

That's the entire problem with all the loots lately, people are depositing in order to get them too and if they don't get them they are upset.

Big gratz!!!!

What a discussion, just be happy MA puts loot back into game.

No1 knows how much he put in the game, I DO, so what about all the whine about 2 ath's on his name!!!

if you watch the ath list you will see at top a 220k loot, if he looted it spread over a week or all at once, I dont get the point what mofo is meaning about this discussion?

anyway big gratz again, hope you will get the ath list full with your name.

:D:D:D:D:D

was in crafting but still not the point what is this game coming too?
What it always been :rolleyes: A lottery with just a selected few allowed to win the Jackpot :confused:

lol this got many pages fast :p

2 ATH's a week, remember I got my ATH with about 3 clicks all in all in my whole life ;D also on 101.

if lootpools are for real the 101 one fills up quite fast :p I wish I was in his feet, so many dreams could go true :yay:

I'm happy for him :p the lootgods are with him, just imagin all the nice things he can do =3

Number 1 - Gratz to EQUA :yay: If you can craft the goods, you deserve the prize.
Number 2 - It will all get cycled eventually ;)
Number 3 - Crafters buying the stuff I sell is what allows me to keep playing...keep it up!
Number 5 - What happened to Number 4 :scratch2:

Now what I really want to see is EQUA getting another two ATH's. Only then can we shift this thread into top gear. :wtg:

Nah..he said everything could be looted ..not the second part. Could be true during SGA though..drops have changed quite a lot haven't they?

t

My soc mate got a few ath`s in one week before too. But not to worry so much about them They stayed in game and were gone before you could say ore amp! I told him to withdraw some and buy that guitar he always wanted but the pull is strong and like that first hit you always want more but can`t quite get the same high. If he is smart he will take some of the profit, invest a good portion and use the rest to play on for quite a while. Gratz to anyone that can hit like that and pull that off.

I believe I calculated you can easily cycle something close to 100k ped/day on OA-101s? Therefor 2 ATHs in a week is no surprise to me at all.

Agreed...

the whole point of this game is dynamic loot someone getting 2 ATH's in a course of a week is not dynamic loot just because the run he may be doing is high priced don't mean any thing.

Being that 2 ATH's in a week is rare, I would venture to say that is very dynamic.

i really don't no why i bother with this shit........you all have 1 view you are never going to change and try and see it from others point of views....

So... since people do not see your point of view, they (we) will never change. Does that logic apply to you as well... after all, you are showing a lot of resistance in seeing the other point of view.

i didnt bother reading through all the thread but i just want to say one thing.

I dare you to click 101 on full condition.

i know all you see is the aths, but i dont think you understand how much peds you actually cycle when clicking em. roughly 2 peds per second. thats 7200 ped per hour. On condition you get roughly 50% return on a normal run. so say you craft 10 hours per day and NOT ath - then you loose 36000 peds per day. say you craft your ass off for a week and get two aths, you're still on about 100k loss.

cheers.

i'm sorry but what is MA doing murat EQUA DORIUS has had 2 ATH's In the last week or 2, one 63k and now 33k, wtf is this game coming too, what is MA doing, i go out and hunt cant even get a global and they go and give all the ped to someone thay most likely don't even need it WTF!

MA is a joke now. They have completely destroyed the game.

this thread is like fisting fouls in the dark..

:rofl: That's a horrible, horrible mental picture ! :eyecrazy:
Poor fouls - no wonder their eyes look so empty - they're hiding the shame!! :laugh:

Did I mention ...
WooT Equa !!
:yay: :D :wtg:

ps - I'm all for a little loot balancing. I'm not often on a good side of the loot stick, but I don't think that making "other players are luckier than me, boofuckin'hoo" threads is the best way to get your point across. ;)

another ps - for all those who are so fed up with the 'bullshit' game; retired from EU but still post on EF; are done with the crap .. etc. etc.
... whatcha' still doin' here ? :scratch:
Click that little red x in the corner - you'll be much happier. :better:

Last edited:

Tell you what:

Craft 101's on full condition till you get your bp up to around the same QR as Equa has in this pic:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/6/0/0/2nd_1_898845.jpg

Then come back and let us know if deserve an ath or 2 or 4...:laugh:

Some people just don't get it.....and never will. :rolleyes:

Huge Gratz to Equa. ;)

I wont be surprised if 7 more whining threads has been created while everyone has written in this one... just continue to beat the whiners down.. I dont care what they whine about.. just make them stop..

and then pack them up in a train/spaceship and transport them to the chinese planet

ok this was acheived in crafting so take for instance people like Star, why does he not ATH on dasp 2-3 times a month or there is many other ppl that pay crazy ped to kill 1 mob they should ATH a lot more often... you not think?

Star is a friend of mine and all

Star got many ATH under his name and many in crafting, He too got at least 2 ATH in one week if I am not mistaken.

Yes he missed a few Disp ones but over all he mush have at least 4 ATH’s.

Would it be any less upsetting for the disgruntled, if these 2 ATHs were 3 or even 12 months apart?

Would you call cheat to someone who got dealt AA in a game of poker twice in a row? The odds may seem like 44000 to 1, but the odds of getting AA dealt after getting AA are only 220 to 1.

If I get 90% return loot on average (as many seem to say), It doesn't matter that I'm up 100k after my first day of playing - in the long run I will have 90% loot return.

Varience is a beautiful thing!

im happy he got 2 ATH i can almost feel how happy he was and is.;)

its always a reason why someone get it iff its the guy upp in the clouds or MA i dont know and dont care,

and it will always be someone that is angry about someones happyness its same "ALL" games:) take a beer relax next day can be ur day:laugh:

Those of you crazy enough to keep crafting amps on condition deserves these loots.

ATH´s dont bother me at all, the way I play atm can never grant me one so :)

I think the main problem here is:

One spend shitload of peds, keep loosing and loosing. Believing a uber will hit eventually to even out the losses and get your "90%" TT-return back or more. Stop dreaming!!

You cant get down on someone willing to gamble on a crafting machine Just because they get lucky you want to piss on thier parade ? Its not thier fault they got the joker!!! joker!!!joker!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:;) grats.

Theres nothing bad in a gambling joint when someone wins big!

Back