WTF 2 ATHS in 1 week!

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
i'm sorry but what is MA doing murat EQUA DORIUS has had 2 ATH's In the last week or 2, one 63k and now 33k, wtf is this game coming too, what is MA doing, i go out and hunt cant even get a global and they go and give all the ped to someone thay most likely don't even need it WTF!

I think this will be the last straw for people!
something like this should not happen!

Was it hunting, mining, or crafting?

33k ped was an oa101 mining amp not sure about the first one.

was in crafting but still not the point what is this game coming too?

I believe I calculated you can easily cycle something close to 100k ped/day on OA-101s? Therefor 2 ATHs in a week is no surprise to me at all.

And they gave both of the SGA mining amps to the same person in the same loot window :p

Seems they definitely have their favorites :)

was in crafting but still not the point what is this game coming too?

multiple aths in one week has happened before

And they gave both of the SGA mining amps to the same person in the same loot window :p

Oh, I guess I missed this... Could you possibly send me the link?

Big gratz to my good friend, Equa !

:yay: :dance: :woot: :money:

Both were OA 101's .. that he's clicked a lot. :nana:

Right place ... right time ... it's dynamic .... all that good stuff. ;)

May you get 1 or 2 of your own, so people will make threads in your 'honor', too.

Congratz again, buddy ! :monkey: :cool:

I believe I calculated you can easily cycle something close to 100k ped/day on OA-101s? Therefor 2 ATHs in a week is no surprise to me at all.

the whole point of this game is dynamic loot someone getting 2 ATH's in a course of a week is not dynamic loot just because the run he may be doing is high priced don't mean any thing.

the run he may be doing is high priced don't mean any thing.

Oh no .. of course not .. combibos and clicking basic sheet metal should loot like this, too ... :rolleyes:

Did I mention ...
WooT Equa !!
:yay: :D :wtg:

the whole point of this game is dynamic loot someone getting 2 ATH's in a course of a week is not dynamic loot just because the run he may be doing is high priced don't mean any thing.

Actually the run being high priced means everything... If you connect your credit card to the auto craft button you'll probably hit multiple ATHs in a week eventually too ;)

Since OA-101 costs 8.37 PED per click (TT Value) it’s possible to cycle 90K PED of stuff in a matter of a few hours.

I don’t know how much he is clicking, I don’t know how big of runs he is doing, and I dont know if he is on condition or not, but there is nothing unusual about 2 ATHs within a short amount of time.

An ATH isn’t some special magical thing, it’s simply a normal part of the loot cycles.

There isn’t much difference between a 3K and 6K Simple I Plastic Springs HoF and a 30K and 60K OA-101 HoF... it’s all the same multipliers at work.

Until you get into the really high TT value (per click) stuff with crafting, the maximum loot multiplier is somewhere close to 10,000 times the TT value per click.

Well really it cant mean to much because i know of people going out on 100 ped run getting ATH's and others that go out on 800 to 900 ped runs and get shit all, MA is playing favorites.

Well really it cant mean to much because i know of people going out on 100 ped run getting ATH's and others that go out on 800 to 900 ped runs and get shit all, MA is playing favorites.

100-1000 PED runs is noob stuff.

Many crafters go on runs that are tens of thousands of PED or more

was waiting for a thread like this :rolleyes:

Go gamble thousands of peds on ore amps you can ath too

ok this was acheived in crafting so take for instance people like Star, why does he not ATH on dasp 2-3 times a month or there is many other ppl that pay crazy ped to kill 1 mob they should ATH a lot more often... you not think?

ok this was acheived in crafting so take for instance people like Star, why does he not ATH on dasp 2-3 times a month or there is many other ppl that pay crazy ped to kill 1 mob they should ATH a lot more often... you not think?

Think about hunting vs crafting for a minute and look how long it takes to kill a big dasp

A person can click 1000 times in a few hours and have 1000 chances to get a big loot whereas a hunter can only kill a small amount of mobs in a few hours.

A big crafting run involves tens of thousands of PED or more whereas a big hunting run involves 500-1000 PED.

Sure you have 1 crafter who goes on a 1K ped run and gets a ATH and then you have another crafter who loses 80K PED in a week condition crafting OA-101s... that’s just how it goes.

Star has his moments of big loot as well.

Several months ago I got a 4K+ HoF on a stupid Combibo whereas Lizzy & Looser got a 103K PED Dasp Young. In all actuality, there is no difference between the two HoFs. The PED received on both is close to the maximum multiplier allowed for that specific mob, based on its HP

Ahhh that was epic fail right there. Gratz to that guy boo to MA.

so many people have different views on this some of you see it as a normal thing others couldn't care less but i see this as something so wrong, yes crafting you may pay more but you also get the MU on the item which is more then likely going to cover the cost for your next run, why is crafting different from hunting and mining tho you can use just as much ped some times even more then on a crafting run?

2 crafting ATHs in one week? That's nothing. A hunter once got two ATHs in one day. :nana:

(Do I really need to give you the link? :rolleyes:)

so many people have different views on this some of you see it as a normal thing others couldn't care less but i see this as something so wrong, yes crafting you may pay more but you also get the MU on the item which is more then likely going to cover the cost for your next run, why is crafting different from hunting and mining tho you can use just as much ped some times even more then on a crafting run?

Why is it so wrong?

You can’t compare one profession to another... all three are totally different when it comes to loot.

Would it be wrong if I got a 6.5K Simple I Conductors HoF and then a 600 PED Generic Leather HoF?

It’s the same as two ATH... both are near the maximum multiplier for the item.

LOL, I'm not one of them. Oh well, atleast I am having fun whilst losing my ass.

maybe the op is trying to say is spread the wealth around a bit more, instead of a 180k belk hit how about (18)10k belk hits, etc

i really don't no why i bother with this shit........you all have 1 view you are never going to change and try and see it from others point of views....

Besides, what's the problem? chances are very high he'll simply place all that loot back into the pool. :yay: A couple very bad runs and he'll be back to square one.

Just ask any of the many players who've ATH'd how much they actually left with. :D

Besides, what's the problem? chances are very high he'll simply place all that loot back into the pool. :yay: A couple very bad runs and he'll be back to square one.

Just ask any of the many players who've ATH'd how much they actually left with. :D

Thats exactly right :)

Back