Selling: WTS Gorgon Books, Gems and Elixir.

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello,

As the title said im selling 3x Gorgon Books, 6 gorgon gems and 3 gorgon elixir. This item are used to be able to be shade spawner (1 of each, become bound in the first use for unlimited spawns paying the sweat tax) or for the plates upgrades, if i remember well its one gem per mod, 1 elix per aug and 1 book per perfected. Im open to trades too and not just ped, serious offers plz :)

UPDATE: Packet to become gorgon shade spawner (NI) [Book of the Gorgon's Shade]+[Gemstone of the Gorgon's Shade]+[Elixir of the Gorgon's Shade] 7K

:) will hold gems if not in package.

thanks

Last edited:
Hello, i was out for almost a year. I still sell the gems, elix and books. im open to offers, and accept peds and items.

Im asking around 6k per book. Will hold gems and elix for my plates upgrade.

Last edited:
Bumperino looterino

bump get your item for the perfected gorgon plate/armor or to spawn the shade wave :D

Hello, i was out for almost a year. I still sell the gems, elix and books. im open to offers, and accept peds and items.

Im asking around 6k per book, 550ped per gem and 1500 per elixir but open to talk about it, throw me a pm if you want.
you should perhaps check out the auction history and ask around for recent sales
- gemstone has been selling around 30 peds lately (as low as 20) and up to 50 when dry, very common to sell as result of mining mission
- elixir ~ 400-600 peds, admitedly rare, as of having to hunt not the greatest mobs
- book, no sales history in auction but I had offers to buy, 1200 and 1500 peds, got one for 1000 peds

if you are selling in that range, I am intereested otherwise consider this as info, perhaps useful

Well all i will tell you is that its okey if you try to buy at that price, i rejected your offer several times since 1 Year ago but they cost more than that to get. Books have been sold between 5-9k and the 9k was a month ago. dont try to manipulate the price in your favor, you are better than that mate.

guess my only market manipulation over the years has been selling stuff cheap which many others can attest to :)
you can somewhat set the price you want on book / elixir as those are rare sales, but putting a price of 550 for gems when actual is 30-50 is ridiculous in my book, the auction data does not lie, nor is the offers and purchase of book that I quoted
good luck with the sales!
Well all i will tell you is that its okey if you try to buy at that price, i rejected your offer several times since 1 Year ago but they cost more than that to get. Books have been sold between 5-9k and the 9k was a month ago. dont try to manipulate the price in your favor, you are better than that mate.

guess my only market manipulation over the years has been selling stuff cheap which many others can attest to :)
you can somewhat set the price you want on book / elixir as those are rare sales, but putting a price of 550 for gems when actual is 30-50 is ridiculous in my book, the auction data does not lie, nor is the offers and purchase of book that I quoted
good luck with the sales!
Smilgs isn’t wrong on your prices being extremely out of touch with current market. Things have come down considerably.

Now the book and elixir I won’t comment on. But I grabbed a gem for 30ped on ah the other day. And there was a couple. Also there’s one in a shop for like 90ped that’s been there for couple of months.

For that reason the gems are not in sale since that price dont event cover loses to make, so i will use them on my plate upgrade :) Book cost more than 5k to make not counting time or efford, and remember that the price its not always right because noobies or people that dont know what it cost throw the price :)

Last edited:
Darlas, How much do you value 1 perfected plate right now? Let's go with low end prices on mod plates and say 4500 each. U need 8 of those 18000 ped plus 1 aug scale let's say 2k each 20000 plus 1 perfect scale, let's say 4k each 24000. 24k before your elixir or book. That's to make 1 perfected plate. Or more. And 7 for a set. 168k before books and elixirs.
The cost do make books was reduced by a huge amount over a year ago. Most if not all mats to craft are very common, when your crafting you also have chance for crafting hof etc.

Your prices are grossly misguided.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-book-of-the-gorgons-shade-gem-elixir.281586/ nothing more to say, its okey you two are the only two interested in throw the price to get them cheaper :) with all my respect,for 1k as you two offered (you have offered that price even a year ago when the MU was in the sky and books was more than 8k to make so... ) go and craft them by your self mates. Gl ^^

PD: To clarify im asking less than they cost me to make.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-book-of-the-gorgons-shade-gem-elixir.281586/ nothing more to say, its okey you two are the only two interested in throw the price to get them cheaper :) with all my respect,for 1k as you two offered (you have offered that price even a year ago when the MU was in the sky and books was more than 8k to make so... ) go and craft them by your self mates. Gl ^^

PD: To clarify im asking less than they cost me to make.
I did craft mine myself thanks

BUMP, Selling packages for be shade spawner too, Elix+gem+Book for 7k :)

Bump, got some people Interested on the book but still available for now. Get your shade spawner for 7k or get all the gems the 3 elix and the 3 book for 20k, if you still need info items for the plates upgrade i will help to find them without cost :)

Back